Hotel

Fated to Meet You

After that chat, Harry kept trying to get closer to Hyunjoong while Mrs. Song wanted to talk to the two of them.

"Youngsaeng-ah, which school do you go to now?" Mrs. Song asked.

Harry listened closely to Youngsaeng's answers to Mrs. Song's questions and grinned to himself. Hyunjoong gently patted Youngsaeng's shoulder. "Otter, you seem tense, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing..." Youngsaeng murmured as he looked down at his hands. "I'm okay."

Hyunjoong looked over to Mrs. Song. "I think Youngsaeng's a little tired. We got off the plane and drove for a long time to get here, we haven't even checked into our accomodations yet so I think we should leave now."

Mrs. Song stood up with a smile. "Yes, of course. You two must be exhausted. Go ahead."

"Where are you two staying?" Harry asked them, acting curious. "If it's too far, I have room in my house for you to stay."

Hyunjoong, taking Youngsaeng's hand, felt that it became cold when Harry asked that question. He turned back to the boy and smiled. "Ah, no thank you. I've already booked a hotel."

Youngsaeng quickly pulled Hyunjoong out of the orphanage with a hurried farewell to his teacher. When they were in the car, Hyunjoong sighed and leaned back onto his seat. "Aish, what's wrong with that guy? He's so nosy. He was asking me about everything while you were talking to Mrs. Song."

The otter didn't answer and looked out the window as Hyunjoong started the car and began to drive. There was a long pause of silence until Hyunjoong spoke again.

"Otter, are you tired?"

Still no answer.

The older boy pulled the car to the side and turned to face Youngsaeng, who looked like he was about to cry. He gently took Youngsaeng's hand. "Are you alright? Ever since that chat with Harry alone, you seemed a little down. What's wrong? Tell me."

"Hyunjoong..." Youngsaeng began. "Do you like your nickname? Does it sound bad? Tell me the truth."

Slightly taken aback by the sudden questions, Hyunjoong took a few seconds to answer. "No, I really like it. You were the one that made it for me."

"Are you sure? It's not lame? Should I make a new one for you?"

"Youngsaeng, what's wrong? This isn't like you," the cow insisted. "There's something going on here. Who is Harry? Why did you seem so afraid of him?"

"I don't want to talk about it. It brings back bad memories," Youngsaeng told him.

Hyunjoong tightened his hold on the boy's hand. "Youngsaeng-ah, tell me. I'm your boyfriend, I have the right to know. Let's talk about it when we get to the hotel, okay?"

The younger boy slowly nodded as Hyunjoong began to drive again. They soon arrived at their accomodation and checked in, finding their room in the building and entering. Youngsaeng looked.

"There's only one bed," he said. "But there's two of us."

Hyunjoong stared at him. "But we always sleep in one bed, don't we? Why do we need two?"

Youngsaeng blushed and took off his shoes, bringing his bag to the queen sized bed. Hyunjoong sat down beside him. "So tell me, what was bothering you?"

The prince took a deep breath. "Well... Harry... He was the leader of the group that bullied me in the orphanage..."

"Eh?" the older boy echoed. "Really? Why didn't you say anything? I would've brought you out immediately if I had know. You should've told me."

"Joongie," the otter started again as he looked up at Hyunjoong. "You love me right?"

Hyunjoong saw fear in the boy's eyes, as if he was afraid of the answer.

"Yes, of course I love you," the cow told him. "I've told you a million times."

"You won't leave me for anyone right?" Youngsaeng questioned quietly as he grabbed onto the latter's coat, trembling as he could feel tears well up. "Even if they're persistent, even if they stick to you like glue and flirt with you. You won't leave me for them, right?"

Hyunjoong pulled the younger boy into his arms as Youngsaeng's tears began to drip. "Harry definitely said something to you in your private chat. Tell me exactly what he said. Who are you referring to when you say that?"

"He said that he fell in love with you at first sight," Youngsaeng wailed into the boy's shirt, gripping onto the boy's clothes tightly. "Ever since we were small, he always took from me, stole everything away from me until the only person that believed me was Eunmi noona. I'm afraid that he'll steal you away from me, too. I don't want you to leave me. Please, don't leave me, don't go to him. I love you. I don't want you to go..."

The older boy tightened his hug as he buried his nose into the crook of the otter's neck. "I told you before. I'm never going to leave you. I'm never going to fall out of love with you, okay? So don't worry. You don't have to worry about anything. I'll stay with you the whole way, I'll be by your side."

He pulled out slightly and smiled as he gently cupped the prince's face and brushed away the running tears with his thumb. Youngsaeng sniffled and brought his hands up to rub away his tears but before he could do so, Hyunjoong leaned in and connected their lips. Youngsaeng's heart calmed down as he closed his eyes, feeling the love and warmth of his boyfriend seep into him.

Hyunjoong pushed the younger boy down and slipped his tongue into the otter's cavern, gently his tongue. When he pulled away for air, he smiled when he saw Youngsaeng's red, blushing face again.

"I love you," he whispered into the boy's ear.