Announcement #2

Fated to Meet You

On the planned morning after the Social Studies quiz and handouts, Youngmin handed all the members the girl uniform. He looked at the nametags. "Jeongmin hyung!"

The called boy stepped forwards and took his uniform, heading into the washroom to change.

"Hyunseong hyung!" the Vice President exclaimed and looked at the next one. "Oh, that's mine. Let's just put it aside... Kwangmin!"

His twin quickly came forwards, grabbing the uniform and heading to somewhere else to change. Soon, Youngsaeng had gotten his and stared at it as he waited for Jeongmin to come out of the washroom. Finally, the door opened and the boy stepped out with a wide grin. "I look good?"

The otter covered his mouth in surprise. Oh my god... Jeongmin hyung... He hurried into the washroom and slammed the door behind him as Jeongmin headed to the middle of the room. Donghyun was already done and was sitting on the couch, spreading his legs shamelessly as he usually did even with the skirt on.

"Ya!" Jeongmin exclaimed in annoyance as he started towards the back counter. "At least go put the wig on. You look hideous like that!"

Donghyun sighed and followed the younger boy to the counter, looking at the wigs and inspecting them, seeing which was looked best.

Youngsaeng put on the skirt and the shirt along with the coat and furrowed his eyebrows when he was putting the tie. "I'm actually going to wear this around the school..." he muttered, looking down at his legs. He wore black dress shoes along with long tights. The tights went up to the middle of his thigh.

After fixing his hair, he opened the washroom door and walked into the main room, awkwardly trying to tug the skirt down. Youngmin saw him and brightened. "Youngsaeng-ah! You look beautiful!!!" he squealed in excitement, quickly taking a wig and fitting it onto the boy's head. The hair on the wig was brown and straight, going down past the shoulders and to the middle of his chest.

The President pulled up the socks uncomfortably. "These are kind of itchy... Do the girls have to wear these everyday?"

"No, their socks are high-knee socks," Hyunseong said with a grin. "Since we're the honor class, we decided to change it up a little bit."

Soon, everyone was gathered in the room, prepared, all with their wigs on.

"So, let's decide which rooms to go to," Minwoo started. "Can I decide this time, President?"

Youngsaeng nodded. "Sure, go ahead. It doesn't really make a difference."

"So... 3 groups..." the boy murmured. "Youngsaeng and Jeongmin take 1B-3B. Me and the other two will take 4A-6B. Youngmin hyung and Kwangmin hyung will take 7A-9B."

"Ah, can Jeongmin and I switch with you?" the otter suddenly interrupted.

Minwoo grinned. "Nope!" and then dashed off out of the room, dragging the other two like flags behind him. Youngmin and Kwangmin hurried out of the room before Youngsaeng could even open his mouth to ask them to switch.

"Why do you want to switch so badly?" Jeongmin questioned, confused.

"Hyunjoong hyung... is in 2B..." the prince grumbled. "He's going to kill me after school..."

Still, since the other two groups already started, the two headed to their end of the school, starting from 1B. Jeongmin stepped forward and knocked on the door. Youngsaeng hid behind the older boy nervously, not wanting to show himself in the girl uniform.

"Come in," Mr. Lee said and Jeongmin opened the door, bowing immediately in greeting. He saw the teacher's jaw drop when he saw them in girl clothing. As Jeongmin walked in, the students started rising in their chairs to get a closer look, screaming and cheering. Hyungjun's mouth opened in shock. Youngsaeng hid behind Jeongmin the whole time.

The older boy looked back. "Youngsaeng," he hissed. "Come out from behind me. You have to greet them, too. You were the one they wanted to see."

The otter looked up at the boy with large, innocent eyes, his bangs covering his eyebrows, making him look more like a girl. Jeongmin blushed slightly and quickly looked away. He's so cute like this... He should just have been born as a girl. Youngsaeng gulped nervously but slowly looked out from behind Jeongmin and with slightly trembling legs, also stepped out but still clutched onto Jeongmin as if was asked to step into hot magma. Slowly bowed, he greeted everyone quietly. "A-annyeonghaseyo..."

Hyungjun's mouth opened in amazement. Wow... Is that really Youngsaeng hyung...? He looks amazing. Hyunjoong hyung is going to get jealous~ Everybody squealed as the President tugged at his skirt in the front awkwardly and smoothed at his shirt and jacket. He turned to Jeongmin but the boy pouted. The otter turned back to the students. "Well... W-we've come t-to announce a new event to the students," he turned back to his hyung again. 

Jeongmin sighed and continued speaking for the boy. "Firstly, the reason for this dress up is because in our suggestion box, many of the students requested for us to dress up as girls. So we've granted their wish. On April 14th, we will be holding a Cultural Festival that will start after lunch and end in the evening, at about 6 o'clock after school. There will be activities held and the Student Council will be holding them."

Youngsaeng bowed to the teacher. "Gangsahamnida. We're finished here."

The two left, with the President still pulling his skirt down, this time from the back. "Ahh... This feels uncomfortable..." the otter complained. "How do girls wear this without their underwear showing?"

"They want to show as much skin as possible," Jeongmin replied with a tongue stuck out. "Oh, we're at 2A now."

The prince, this time, was a little bit more brave and stepped into the classroom after being allowed to do so.

When they got to class 2B, Youngsaeng became shy again and hid behind Jeongmin when they entered the classroom.

From near the back, Hyunjoong's and Jungmin's jaws dropped with a thunk on the ground. The whole class was cheering joyfully when they saw the honor student dressed as a girl, they didn't see Youngsaeng behind Jeongmin though.

The older boy looked back. "What are you waiting for?" he murmured with a sigh. "Come on... You did fine in the last class..."

"But I..." the President trailed off and gulped nervously, poking his head out from behind the older honor student and bowing slightly. I can't believe I'm actually doing this... "A-annyeonghaseyo..." he greeted quietly while slowly stepping out from behind the older boy again. His face was deep red in embarrassment and he could feel his ears heat up. He took a deep breath and looked up at Hyunjoong, who was staring at him, wide-eyed.

Hyunjoong couldn't believe it. Oh my gosh... Is that really Otter? I want to take him away right now and him... He's so god damn cute. Why does he have to show this side of him in front of everybody else? Aish~ So annoying! He glared at the boys around him. They were all staring at the two boys as if they were their delicious next meal, looking as if they were about to drool.

Youngsaeng tugged his skirt down a little more uncomfortably. "W-well... The reason f-for this dress up is because many of the students wanted us to dr-dress up a-as girls so we did."

Hyunjoong sighed with a smile as he gazed at the flustered prince. He's so nervous right now. He's such a cute otter and he's all mine.

Jeongmin stepped forward and began to speak. "Well... On April 14th, the Student Council will be holding a Cultural Festival for the school. It will be held after lunch until around 6 o'clock in the evening." The boy looked at the President who was struggling to regain his composition.

"Yes, thank you, we're finished," Youngsaeng quickly said. He turned to face everyone and clasped his hands together, bowing very deeply. This was actually another "I'm so sorry" bow towards Hyunjoong. Hyunjoong noticed and chuckled.

Jeongmin bowed and the two left the classroom. Youngmin sighed in relief. "Well, that makes it a lot easier. So we're going to the cafeteria for lunch today?"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa... Almost forgot to warn you guys. Next chapter is ... ... ... again :3