Threaten

Fated to Meet You

The next day, Hyunjoong left the house early in the morning and rushed over to his own house where his mom lived. He stormed inside, already angry and kicked the door of his mother's open without permission. Just as he had thought, his mother was sitting at the desk, writing something. She looked up and got up with a smile. "Oh, my son, I haven't seen you in such--"

"Don't you dare call me your son!" Hyunjoong snarled in fury, his fists clenched. "You were the one that sent those men to harm Youngsaeng, didn't you?"

His mother looked at him innocently. "Whatever do you mean? Men? Harm Youngsaeng?"

The boy didn't care and walked up to her. "I'm telling you... Don't you ever consider me as your son again. I am just a normal boy wanting a normal relationship."

"Normal? Loving a boy is normal?!" his mother sneered.

"It's more normal than marrying someone I don't even know!" Hyunjoong objected. "You know nothing of Youngsaeng's past. Hurting him again is not necessary. What is this for? You don't approve of him? Well, I do and that's all I care about. You go and make another move on him and I will call my noona and demand for her to come back! Got it?!"

Ms. Kim stared angrily at him. "You would tell your step-sister, huh? Well then go ahead! It's not like she can do anything about it."

"She may not be able to do anything about you and your horrible personality but she can do something about this stupid company of yours!" Hyunjoong yelled at her and then turned around. "One last chance. If you ruin it... Then you're digging your own grave."

His mother threw a death glare at him as he slammed closed the door behind him. He wanted to get out of there as soon as possible as acting violent against his mother or another woman was not proper. If he had stayed in there any longer, he would've begun to punch or slap his mom.

When he got back, Youngsaeng was already awake and rushed towards him. "You went to confront your mother, didn't you? I told you not to do that! Jinjja..."

Hyunjoong sighed and hugged his lover tightly. "I had to, I'm sorry. But you don't have to worry anymore. If she does anymore, I will make to call Eunmi noona, arasseo? I don't want you to get hurt anymore than you have already."

"I don't want you on such bad terms with your mother," Youngsaeng told him, caressing the latter's cheek. Hyunjoong looked away. "I was already on bad terms with that woman."

The younger boy huffed and smiled gently. "Do you know how worried I was when I found out you weren't home? Tell me where you're going first, arasseo?"

Hyunjoong grinned as he pecked his boyfriend on the lips. "Mian... I knew that you would want to stop me so I decided not to wake you up."

Youngsaeng pouted. "You don't trust me?"

The latter kissed him again. "Of course I do, Otter. Don't think like that. Come on, let's eat breakfast."

The younger boy beamed. "Neh~ Kaja~"