Boyfriend Meeting

Fated to Meet You

That day, when Youngsaeng arrived home, he immediately glared at YS. 

"Ya! I told you to stay in the house!" he exclaimed in frustration. "Don't go confusing people. My relationship almost got destroyed because of you."

"Mian..." YS murmured apologetically. 

Youngsaeng huffed and grit his teeth, putting his hands on his hips. "Just don't do that again. If you want to go out in order to go back to becoming an idol, then I won't mind. But if you just want to get some fresh air, then you have to see if I'm home first. If I am, then you can go. If I'm not, wait until I get back."

"So basically we'll become the same person outside?" YS asked.

The otter nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay then... Can I go outside right now?" 

"Oh, take Hachi with you. He needs to go on a walk."

Nodding, YS leashed the puppy and started outside. "I'll be back soon."

"I'll get dinner ready."

YS stepped outside and took a deep breath, smiling to himself. It was nice to not have to wake up so early in the morning for activities and such. Though his manager and the other members were probably worried about him, he wanted to enjoy normal life while he could. The two quietly walked along the sidewalk. 

"Hachi..." YS started slowly. "I wonder how life goes for a dog. Is it fun? Relaxing? Maybe you're lonely if your owners not home." He grinned. "But now, you'll have me to play with whenever Youngsaeng's not home. Isn't that great?"

"Youngsaeng!!!" someone exclaimed from behind and grasped his shoulder. 

YS turned to see a boy with a large smile behind him. 

"Are you walking your dog? Let me go with you!" he offered. 

"No... it's okay..." YS replied quietly, having no idea who this person was. Uh oh. Trouble. 

Hachi seemed to immediately brighten up even more when he saw the boy and pounce up and down on the boy's legs. YS watched blankly. 

"Youngsaeng, what's wrong?" the boy asked worriedly. 

He stared at this boy. "Umm... Do I know you?"

"Oh my... Did you lose your memory again? Are you just out of it? I'm Hyunjoong, your boyfriend, remember?"

YS blinked but then nodded. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I'm just really... zoned out today. I can't believe I couldn't even recognize you."

Hyunjoong laughed and ruffled his hair. "You're so silly."

YS gazed at Hyunjoong, not knowing what to do. A ring from his phone saved him. "Oh, let me answer this."

He handed the leash to the latter and pressed the phone to his ear. "Yeobeoseyo?"

"YS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?????????? GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a voice shrieked from the other side, causing YS to hold the cell away from his ear. 

"Mian, mian," he chuckled lightly. "Just let me enjoy this freedom for a little while."

"You need to come back. The schedules are becoming messed up," a new voice came in. It was KJ. 

"I'll come back soon," YS assured with a smile. "I'm just hanging out with my twin right now."

"Twin?" HJL echoed. "You have a twin?"

"Well, no. He's just my look-alike."

"Oh, you mean that boy you were always talking about named Youngsaeng?" HJ asked from the other end.

"Yep, exactly. Just relaxing with him. I'll be back soon."

"You'd better come back soon," JM scolded. "If you don't, I swear I am going to hunt you down and drag you back here no matter what it takes."

YS laughed. "Don't be so scary. Anyways, I gotta go. I have some business to attend to right now."

"Just to tell you, remember the concert? It's in February and we have to review all of our dances so you'd better come back by tomorrow afternoon. If you don't, we'll be sending agents all around the city to search for you. Got it?" HJL asked. 

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, I get it. See ya."

He hung up and smirked, putting the phone back in his pocket. 

"Who was that?" Hyunjoong asked curiously. "They were screaming at you."

"Just a few friends," YS replied with a playful grin.

Hyunjoong furrowed his eyebrows. "Youngsaeng, what's wrong?"

YS raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

"You just grinned," the boy remarked. "You never do that. At least you don't when you're with me."

"But... I'm your boyfriend, aren't I? That would mean that I smile at you all the time."

Hyunjoong held the shorter by his shoulder. "Youngsaeng, you can tell me what's wrong. Today at lunch, you told me that you have a lot on your mind. Why are you so stressed? What's happening?"

YS didn't know what to do. He didn't know what had happened at lunch. He didn't know what Youngsaeng was around this boy. In a flash, he had scooped up Hachi and was running away back to the house. 

"Youngsaeng! Wait!" Hyunjoong shouted and chased after him. 

YS clenched his teeth and continued to run, he dashed for over 5 minutes until he had finally gotten back to the house. Hyunjoong stopped when he saw the front door of the house slam closed. There was something else that confused him. How did Youngsaeng continuously run for over 5 minutes? He couldn't have been able to. He should've begun limping just by sprinting a few seconds. Worried, the older boy approached the door and rang the doorbell. "Youngsaeng, open up. Let me talk to you. Tell me what's wrong."

"I don't want to see you right now," his voice came from inside. "Just... Leave me alone for now. I'm sorry. I'll explain tomorrow. I just want to be on my own right now."

Hyunjoong sighed. "Okay, tell me tomorrow at school, arasseo?"

When there was no response, the older boy left. Youngsaeng huffed as he finally heard footsteps fade away the door. 

"This is bad..." he grumbled, collapsing onto the marble floor. "How am I going to face him tomorrow?"

"How am I going to be able to go outside if there are chances for me to run into your friends?" YS muttered bitterly as he went inside after slipping his shoes off. "I don't even know them. I panicked when Hyunjoong asked to tell him what was wrong and just ran back."

"You... ran...?"

"Well, what else could I do?"

"Oh, shoot... He definitely noticed," Youngsaeng groaned. "What am I going to do now...?"

"Noticed... Noticed what?"

"I can't sprint for more than a few seconds or jog for more than a few minutes," Youngsaeng explained. "I just damaged my ligament twice so that prevents me from running long distances or for a long time."

"I sprinted for more than a minute..." YS murmured in shock. "He noticed?"

"Definitely. He knows me like the back of his hand," Youngsaeng said, getting up and beginning to head towards the kitchen. "I'll think of something. For now, help me prepare dinner."

"Okay. Let's go."