Exhausted

Fated to Meet You

For the last twenty minutes, he did hold on, smiling lightly and nodding as he tried to listen to the students. Finally, the school bell rang and everybody left, his friends coming into the room again. Thank goodness... It's over. It's all over...

His lover hurried over to him and helped him up, placing a cold ice packet on his head. He felt his consciousness slip and he collapsed.

"Youngsaeng!!!!" Hyunjoong exclaimed, bending down and shaking the boy. "Youngsaeng! Wake up!"

Donghyun quickly went over and scooped the boy up. "We need to get to the hospital."

---------------------------------------

Almost two hours later, the doctor walked out to the lobby. Everyone looked up at him, their eyes filled with worry.

"There's nothing to worry about," the doctor assured with a smile.

All of them breathed a sigh of relief.

"Youngsaeng-ssi is asleep. He's been overworking himself and hasn't been eating or sleeping enough lately."

"Can we go see him?" Hyungjun requested.

"Yes, but don't make too much noise. He needs rest."

They all hurried over to Youngsaeng's room and saw him sleeping soundly on the hospital bed, his breathing faint and steady.

"Aish~ And he made us worry so much," Donghyun sighed.

"And who's fault is it that he became like this?" Minwoo said, looking at the older boy.

"... Mine..."

"What do you mean it's his fault?" Jungmin asked, overhearing their conversation.

"Donghyun hyung told Youngsaeng to made everything before hand," Kwangmin explained. "He probably was stressed and woke up extremely early to cook everything."

"He got home at 11 last night," Hyunjoong told them. "Do you know what he was doing?"

"He said that he was going to go home at 5 o'clock yesterday," Youngmin said in puzzlement. "I couldn't have taken him 6 hours to get back."

"It's only a fifteen minute walk from his house to school," Kyujong pointed out.

"Anyways, it's not just Donghyun's fault," Hyunseong cut in, defending his hyung. "We all agreed to it and didn't object. I guess we were so used to Youngsaeng cooking snacks for us that we didn't really think about it."

Youngmin nodded. "Yeah... This guy never complains. He keeps everything to himself. We didn't know a thing... I asked him this morning how he was feeling because he was out of it and seemed a little pale. He said he was fine."

"If Youngsaeng says he fine, he's not," Hyunjoong told them. "Don't believe him if he says he's fine. He always says that and gets himself in trouble."

Hyungjun nodded in agreement. "Definitely. He's been like that ever since."

They heard a slight groan from the boy on the bed.

"Oh great... Did we wake him up?" Kyujong uttered in surprise.

Youngsaeng stirred and opened his eyes. When he saw everyone gathered around him, he suddenly sat up. "Where am I? Why am I on a bed? What's happening? What--"

"Otter," Hyunjoong interrupted the sudden flow of questions. "Go back to sleep. You need rest."

The boy shook his head. "I don't. I'm wide awake right now. I'm fine."

Hyungjun grit his teeth and pushed down his hyung back onto the bed. "Go to sleep. You may think you're fine but you're not. You haven't been sleeping well or eating well. You need to get some more sleep."

"But--"

"We woke you up by accident," Jungmin cut in. "Go to sleep, hyung."

The otter looked around. Everyone stared at him with concerned expressions.

"Can I go home to sleep?" he requested suddenly. "I... don't feel exactly comfortable sleeping in a hospital..."

"Ah! Okay," Hyunjoong immediately agreed and helped the boy off the bed. The doctor came in. "He woke up?"

"He said that he feels more comfortable sleeping at home," Jeongmin informed. "Is it okay?"

The man nodded. "Yes, of course. I'm glad to see he's well."

"Thank you very much!" all of them exclaimed before heading out the door. Hyungjun grabbed Youngsaeng's coat and bag from the chair before leaving with the others.

Hyunjoong piggybacked Youngsaeng as they walked down the road. The students went on their separate ways back to their homes and soon, it was only Youngsaeng and Hyunjoong.

"Otter," Hyunjoong started but there was no response. Only the quiet breathing and the faint rising and falling of his chest. He's asleep already... How cute...

When they got home, the older boy put down the bag and jacket and hurried upstairs to Youngsaeng's room, gently laying him down and tucking him in. He's looks like a baby when he's asleep... I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend. Hee hee~ I seem like a ert, staring at him sleep.

After changing and washing up, the older boy crawled under the blanket beside his lover, wrapping his arms around the younger boy tightly and inhaling his sweet scent before falling asleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter has . Just warning you. It's not really important either so you can just skip it :3 (deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrp~~~)

Waahh... I'm so sad now :( Everyone's commenting on Eternal Flame but no one's commenting on this one. I'm so sad... WAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying~ Crying~ Crying~ Cuz' you're commenting no more-ore~ 'Cuz you're commenting no more, crying crying crying~ 'Cuz you're commenting no more-ore.

Not exactly feeling happy right now -_- WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!