Cultural Festival: Part 1

Fated to Meet You

"Annyeong~" the President pranced into the room with a wide grin, his aura sparkling and dazzling on the day of the Cultural Festival. "Good morning everyone~"

The other boys stared at him, their eyebrows furrowed. Minwoo gasped and dove into a corner. "Oh no... What has happened to our shy, sensitive president? Where has he gone?"

"Youngsaeng-ah..." Youngmin began. "Is there something wrong?"

The boy smirked and twirled around. "What do you mean? Why would there be anything wrong? I'm just so excited for the Cultural Festival. Now give me my costumes, I'm going to put it on."

"Eh? Now? But it's not even time yet," Hyunseong pointed out.

"And I thought you weren't even looking forward to wearing the dresses," Donghyun remarked in puzzlement.

The President laughed. "Ohoho~ Nonsense! I really want to see the dresses. They're magnificent, of course. So where have you put them?"

"In... the closet..." Youngmin slowly said and the boy immediately leaped away to the closet, laughing and singing random things.

Almost right after, the group regathered together.

"What's wrong with him today?" Jeongmin questioned worriedly. "Is he sick?"

"I think something in his brain's gone wrong," Minwoo commented quietly. "Maybe he's too smart."

"This is really scary," Kwangmin admitted. "He's never like that. Just what happened? Did Hyunjoong do something to him?"

"What--" Youngmin started but was cut off by the President's voice from behind them.

"What are you guys doing?" the President asked.

They whipped around to see the boy standing there with a serious expression, hands on hips. Youngmin breathed a sigh of relief. Thank goodness... He's back...

Without warning, the President beamed again and started waving his arms around in excitement, his eyes bright. The rest of the boys shook their heads or facepalmed.

"Ahaha~ I can't act right now. I'm just so excited!!!" the boy squealed as he jumped up and down, bounding over the couches and running around like an unstoppable wild deer.

Kwangmin saw the door open and in stepped... another President with Hyunjoong right behind him. Hyunjoong's eyes widened when he saw that fanatical boy dashing around the room and turned to Youngsaeng, who was grinning like never before. The boys of the 1A class gaped in shock, their jaws dropping to the ground with a thud.

"YS?!" Hyunjoong exclaimed, finally realizing who the other President was.

Youngsaeng smiled and walked over to YS who was still jumping around joyfully, bouncing around on the couches.

"YS, long time no see," he greeted with a bright smile.

YS smirked and hugged the boy with no hesitation. "Woo hoo~ So what do I have to do for you? Dress up... And what?"

"Wait, tell me what's going on here. Why are there two Presidents??" Donghyun interrupted.

"And why did you just called one of them YS? That's a member of SS501!!!" Minwoo exclaimed in confusion.

"Ah..." Youngsaeng began. "That's because... This President is YS."

"Oh my god!!!!" Minwoo squealed and rushed to the boy on the couch, quickly shaking his hand and taking out a notebook with a pen. "I need your autograph. Please, please, please! Sign it to Minwoo~~~"

YS smiled and took the notebook. Youngsaeng turned to the rest of the dazed boys. "Well... Since I decided that for the Cultural Festival, I want to have fun with Joongie so... YS will be taking my place."

"What????" Hyunjoong and the other boys exclaimed in shock.

Youngsaeng pouted and turned to his boyfriend. "You're not happy? I thought you would be... That's why I--"

"No, I mean, I was just surprised. You didn't tell me," Hyunjoong quickly replied as he went over and hugged the boy with a smile. "Yay~~~"

"Hey, how about us?" Jeongmin whined, shaking his shoulders back and forth in frustration. "And how did you even get YS to agree?"

"Well, he owes me," was all that Youngsaeng told them. "And also, what's going to make it even more fun is that I got SS501, DBSK, and KARA to come and perform at our stadium."

"Really?!" Minwoo shrieked in excitement. "Oh my god... When can I meet them? I need to get their autographs!!!!! I need to!!!!!!!"

"But if... YS is going to be with us, then how is he going to perform?" Youngmin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"He's going to sing in the costume," Youngsaeng grinned. "You don't mind right?"

"I've done it before," YS smirked and high-fived the boy. "And I can do it again."

Youngsaeng smiled. "I knew I could count on you. Anyways, I'll stay here until the Cultural Festival starts."

"How are you going to find Hyunjoong?" Donghyun asked curiously.

The otter turned to Hyunjoong. "On the roof? When the Cultural Festival starts?"

Hyunjoong nodded with a big grin. "Neh~~~ I'm looking forward to it~~~"

When school started, Hyunjoong skipped away to his own classroom and the Student Council began setting up for the Cultural Festival.