Forgive Me

Fated to Meet You

Youngsaeng looked away and everyone was silent but then Hyunjoong stepped forward, grabbing the otter's arm.

"Let me borrow him for a bit," the older boy said to the others who were still frozen with shock. He began dragging the President down the hall. Youngsaeng didn't say anything as to where his lover was taking him and didn't protest either. This was rare. Hyunjoong stopped and looked back at the prince who was still looking at the ground, not meeting eye contact. He huffed and towed the boy to the roof and they went to their usual meeting place in the shadows. "So are you going to tell me or not?"

"I... I'm sorry..." Youngsaeng choked out quietly.

"No, tell me what happened, don't tell me that you're sorry," Hyunjoong told him harshly. "Why were you about to lose your place as President? Why was there a girl there? Are you close to her now?"

The otter took a deep breath. "Well... we were receiving hate from that gir--"

He cringed when Hyunjoong's hand slammed onto the wall beside his head in which he was leaning on. For a moment, he dared to look into his boyfriend's eyes and immediately paled when he saw how angry they were. "Why didn't you tell me?" Hyunjoong growled.

"I-I didn't..." Youngsaeng's words came out in stutters, frightened of Hyunjoong, he'd never seen his lover so angry. Why was he angry? "I didn't... w-want you to wo-worry. I--" He couldn't bring himself to look away from the latter's eyes, which scared him even more. His mind suddenly flashed back to the time when the boys of his first years in middle-school were bullying him, making fun of him and making him curl up in a corner after getting beaten up.

"Otter?" Hyunjoong's voice startled him and he flinched away while shaking his head towards the ground when the older boy tried to come closer.

His tears began to fall, trickling slowly down his cheeks as he stepped away from Hyunjoong when the latter approached him. "I-I'm sorry..." he apologized. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me, I'm so sorry, please don't."

"Otter? Otter, stop it," Hyunjoong spoke softly, his hand reaching it but once again, his lover moved away from it, as if stuck with fear. Why was he like this? All he wanted was for Youngsaeng to tell him what happened? Did he scare him?

Youngsaeng looked at the hand that was reaching out to him and his eyes widened when he saw a cold hand from his past, coming to touch him again. Not Harry, somebody else. He screamed and fell down onto the ground, his knees weak and his hands shaking. He had wanted to forget about that time and he did forget about it until now. All the memories were flowing back and he was afraid of them, he didn't want anymore to come back. He wanted to see Hyunjoong again, looking up at the now-stranger boy in front of him, all he could see were the middle-school boys coming for him.

"Otter," Hyunjoong exclaimed when the latter fell to the ground and tried to squat down to help him but he scooched backwards away from him until his back hit the wall. His eyes rounded in shock again and he continued to want to escape but he was trapped in the dark corner, unable to move. His tears streaked down his face as his eyes were still in contact with Hyunjoong's, which had now softened.

The older boy, before Youngsaeng could run away, swiftly pulled the latter into his embrace.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," the younger boy still apologized, trying to pull away. "Please don't hurt me. I'm really sorry. Forgive me. I'll be good from now on, I won't disobey you... I won't talk back... I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Hyunjoong realized that Youngsaeng wasn't present, he was delusioning about some other time. It was a time that Hyunjoong didn't know about. Pulling away, he grasped onto both of Youngsaeng's shoulders and made him look at him in the eyes. "Otter, look at me. Hyunjoong is here right now, not some other people from your past. Look at me, please, snap out it."

Youngsaeng's crystal droplets fell faster as he pushed Hyunjoong away, curling up at the wall, too scared to move. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please, I'm sorry. Jebal..."

"Otter..." Hyunjoong murmured, feeling a pit of guilt in his stomach. He had caused the boy to remember something again, something that he didn't want to recall. "Please, stop it."

The prince tried to wipe his tears with his sleeve but they wouldn't stop. He hiccupped continuously, not knowing what to do anymore. No matter how much he pleaded, how much he begged, they never let him off, there was always some type of punishment waiting for him. He had completely forgotten about that time, like some type of amnesia he had after that party last year but Hyunjoong's eyes of rage had triggered it in his mind.

He heard another voice calling him from somewhere, calling him by his nickname. He knew who it was, a savior but he couldn't go to him. He was frightened. If he disobeyed them again, then knows what would happen?

Hyunjoong wrapped his arms around the crying boy again, gently pressing his lips to the latter's and stayed there. Youngsaeng's eyes widened but then they fluttered closed when he could feel love and warmth seeping into his body from the kiss and the tight embrace. Hyunjoong smiled when he felt Youngsaeng's body relax underneath him and pulled away.

Again, the boy pushed him away. "I can't... Why did I do that? I didn't mean to, I'm sorry... I know I wasn't supposed to... Forgive me, I know. I've reflected on my actions.... I--"

Hyunjoong held him tightly, tighter than before. "Youngsaeng, stop it. Forget everything. Nothing happened. They're not there, whoever you're talking to, they're not there. You're imagining things. Come back, arasseo? Come back."

The latter tried to break away repeatedly but his arms were weak. He began to sob into Hyunjoong's shirt when he realized that struggling was futile. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Forgive me, I'm sorry..."

"Mian..." he whispered into Youngsaeng's ear. "I'm sorry... Don't apologize. I'm really sorry..."

Suddenly, something the otter's head clicked and almost immediately, he out. Hyunjoong paled as he began shaking the boy by the shoulder , one arm supporting him and the other trying to wake him frantically. "Otter! Wake up! Otter!"

He picked up the boy bridal style and dashed downstairs to where the others were still waiting and cleaning up the papers. He burst into the room and they all stared at him in shock. Youngmin saw the unconscious President in the boy's arms and paled. "What happened? Why is he like this? Is he asleep?"

"I guess we have to go to the hospital again," Hyunseong remarked and sighed. "Kaja."

"No, not the hospital," Hyunjoong objected. "I just want someone to see if he's going to be okay. Then I'll bring him home if he needs rest."

"I can," Minwoo chirped. "I'm not studying to become a medical student or anything but I've read many books on medical studies and such."

The young boy approached Hyunjoong and inspected Youngsaeng, checking his breathing and his pulse. "They're steady and strong. He's fine. I honestly think it's best if you bring him to the hospital for a better check up. What happened?"

"He suddenly collapsed," the older boy told him. "He just did... He remembered something from his past and then fainted."

"You should bring him to a doctor for a better check up," Donghyun suggested. "And find the cause of that. Something might be wrong with him and it may be internally."

"It's okay," Hyunjoong cut in. "I'll bring him home now. It's probably because of the memory he recalled. I'll take care of him."

"Should I go with you?" Youngmin offered.

"No, it's alright. I'll be going now. Thank you," the boy said as he turned and rushed down the hallway and out of the school.

Carrying somebody for fifteen minutes was definitely tiring and by the time he got home and heard Hachi's bark from inside, his arms felt as if they were about to fall off. Struggling to unlock the door and open it, he finally stepped in after standing at the door almost five minutes. Hachi stopped barking and whimpered when he saw his owner unconscious.

Hyunjoong hurried upstairs after kicking off his shoes and set Youngsaeng down on the bed, slipping the boy's shoes and jacket. He sat down with a sigh beside his lover and caressed his cheek, brushing stray hair away from his face.

"I'm sorry..." he murmured and bent down, placing pressure on the prince's plump lips with his own. "I love you."

--------------------

A couple of hours later, Youngsaeng awoke in a dark room, which he recognized as his own. How'd I get here? What happened? We were on the roof... and then what? Why don't I remember the rest? And... I'm in my pajamas? Since when?

He got up from his bed and stumbled a bit but managed to keep his balance. His head throbbed as he staggered out and headed downstairs for water. When he got to the kitchen, he groaned when he saw Hyunjoong trying to cook something on the stove.

"You're awake!" Hyunjoong exclaimed in surprise and hurried over to him, placing his hand underneath Youngsaeng's bangs. "How are you feeling? No fever, do you remember anything?"

"We were... on the roof... And then..." the prince faded off and then shook his head. "No... I don't remember much. I only recall me telling you what had happened and then you apologized for throwing out your anger at me."

Hyunjoong breathed a sigh of relief. Good... At least he didn't remember the worst that had happened. The older boy pecked the latter on the lips. "Go wait on the couch. I'll get dinner ready."

"I can cook," Youngsaeng offered and looked at the thing in the pan. "It's... burnt black..."

The latter gasped in surprise. "Ah! I leave it for a minute and it burns? What?"

Youngsaeng smiled and took the boy's hand. "It's okay, I'll cook dinner. Go and rest. You must be tired."

"But... I wanted to make a delicious dinner, too," Hyunjoong whined.

The shorter boy gave a smooch on the cheek. "You can help me then."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... Weird chapter... Woo~ Something else happened in Youngsaeng's past~~~ Now this is just a warning that the next chapter will be . *grins* who wants more ! Please comment below if you would like to see more or this much is enough. I will take your replies into mind once I write my next stories. Thank you~~~ :3