Part 9

My Super Girl

Donghae and you arrive at a club. You glare at him. “Yah! Is this your so-called ‘let’s go out for a drink’?” You ask incredulously. You cannot believe that your brother just brought you to a club which is definitely a place you are most unlikely to be seen. You don’t ‘drink’ and ‘hit’ random guys. As much as you want to smack your brother’s head, you fought the urge to do so because, after all, he’s still older than you.

 

“Come on sis! Just for this night. Pretty please?” He uses those puppy eyes on you once again and you just want to pull his eyes. You sigh in defeat. “Fine.”

 

You find yourself standing as far as you could on your insane brother. He’s dancing like mad on the dance floor and you just watch him in pure amazement and embarrassment. “I cannot believe that he’s my brother.” You mutter to yourself when suddenly, a hand grabs your waist, pulling you closer to the hand’s owner.

 

“I’m in no mood to play with your ty games so can you let me go now unless you want me to break your neck or your leg or any part of your beloved body.” You hissed as you try to free yourself from his grip. He just smirks at you. “You’re a one tough lady.” Your patience is at its peak and you cannot take it any longer. The guy’s face is too close to yours that you just wanted his face on the floor. In one swift, the guy is crying helplessly on the ground while you walk away like nothing ever happened.

 

You go out of the club and waited patiently at the side of your brother’s car. You space out once again as the thought of Jongwoon leaving you behind crosses your mind. ‘Where are you oppa?’

 

On the other hand, Jongwoon is being dragged inside the same club you were in. He hates being there because he’s not the type to grind on girls and have fun. He’s just the typical ‘nerd’ or ‘weird’ or ‘freak’ kid or guy in your neighborhood. He tries to free himself from his hyung’s grip but failed miserably as well since Leeteuk is definitely stronger than him. “Yah! Let me go.”

 

He loosens the grip at him and Jongwoon was about to make his way out of the club when he heard a very familiar shriek. He bobs his head and tiptoed just to see what’s the commotion is all about. A faint mini heart attack occurs when he saw a girl like you flipping a guy. ‘Oh, wrong person dude.’ He says in his mind and smirked. ‘That girl reminds me of my super girl. I know for sure that she won’t allow any guy to touch her like that but I wish she’ll find the right guy for him someday.’ He goes outside and settled himself inside Leeteuk’s car. Moments pass by and he sees you standing at the side of the car he is in. He yelps in pain as he literally hit his head on the car’s ceiling in surprise. ‘Wait, she’s really in here? I must hide!’

 

Donghae’s car and Leeteuk’s car are parked side by side. He covers himself with a beanie and wore sunglasses and a scarf. It’s the most ridiculous disguise ever, well, it’s his first time to make a disguise. He tries to calm down as he glanced at you from time to time. You are just standing there, thinking of ways to execute your plan of finding your long lost, ugh, ‘ex’-boyfriend.

 

Leeteuk comes rushing towards his car since he never saw Jongwoon inside. He notices you and tried to hit on you but failed miserably as he remembered your face. You glare at him and looked away. He instantly remembers Jongwoon and he finally noticed he’s inside his car. “Yah! Yesung-ah! He taps the door of his car, asking Jongwoon to open up. “Why the heck are you in the driver’s seat? This is my car! Go away and move on to the passenger seat. Geez, I shouldn’t have brought you here. You are no fun!”

 

He continues to nag and you find it amusing how a guy, a little bit older than you can blabber about something from ‘the owner of the car should drive’ to ‘you completely ruined my night’. You watch him in pure awe as he tries so hard to pull the guy off the driver seat.

 

Jongwoon stumbles out and his disguise falls off, the beanie and everything else there is. You make an eye contact with him. You are frozen for a second and everything just sank in your head. “Jongwoon-oppa?” You are too stunned to realize that he’s really in front of you that moment. Jongwoon, being the smartass he is, quickly pushes Leeteuk inside the driver seat and he immediately went in. “Drive. Now!”

 

You are back in reality after realizing that he’s running away from you. “Yah! Oppa! Wait! I need- aish! I’m going after you, you idiot!” You begin running after the car which is to your surprise is a bit sloppy. A careless driver is driving a very expensive car. Jongwoon could only yell at Leeteuk as the thought of you catching him will make it a lot harder for him to let you go. ‘Just leave me alone. Don’t make it hard for me to risk everything there is because I’m not choosing you in any way especially that it’s your life that’s at risk.’

 

“Yah! Why are we even running away from the girl? Do you know her?!”

 

“Just shut up and drive. If she gets me, I’ll kill you hyung.”

 

“Aigoo! You always disrespect me! I’m older than you! Sheesh. Wait! Don’t tell me she’s the girl you’re with?! Omona! You must properly talk to her!”

 

“NO! She’s stubborn! She’s so stubborn that she will never ever let me go!”

 

“Then fight for her you idiot!”

 

“How?! I don’t want her to be involved in this mess!”

 

“If you love her and if she loves you, nothing will go on your way. As long as you have each other, you can go through hardships! Like marriage! You know, 'for better and for worst, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part' thing! Right? Right!”

 

‘Right. You’re right hyung.’

 

“Jongwoon-oppa! Stop! Please stop!” You yell and accidentally tripped, making you stumble on the ground. “Please… I’m begging…” You cry in pain, not because of the wound on your knees but because he’s running away from you.