Part 16

My Super Girl

You get along well with Leeteuk and Hyukjae finds it nice. It’s lucky for him that his older brother is limiting what he blabbers to you. He tells you how he was so scared of you when he saw you glaring at him at the parking lot of the club and how he panicked when Jongwoon yelled at him to drive faster. Hyukjae stares at the two of you, completely dumbfounded and amused.

“So, why aren’t you two living together if you’re brothers?” All of you stopped laughing. The sudden silence makes you quite regret what you’ve asked.

“It’s because we need to be independent from each other. He doesn’t really need to depend on me but he sometimes calls me and tells me his concerns and problems.” Leeteuk pauses for a moment, glancing at his brother as he remembered those concerns involving you. “There are some events in our lives that made us to live far from each other but I understand. It’s all part of the life we choose to take.”

You stare at them, confused. ‘Huh?’ You don’t know what exactly happened to them and even though you wanted to know, you don’t have the courage to ask because you don’t want to meddle in their lives. It must be a tough one because they need to go separate ways. There might be something big happened that forced them to be in that situation, living far from each other. You want to know. You want to ask but something is stopping you. Maybe one day, when the right time comes, they will tell you.

“Hyung, when are you going to set them up?” Hyukjae asks, trying to change the topic before things spill out.

“I don’t know yet. You know it’s complicated so I need the right timing to ask him to go out.” Leeteuk glances at Hyukjae. The latter understood it immediately. You still don’t know about their ‘side’ jobs.

“Can you make it soon? I really want to see him…” You look away, feeling embarrassed. You suddenly blush which made Hyukjae’s heart beat faster. They both understand what you feel. Who doesn’t want to be with the person they love? ‘The distance seems a lot closer now…’

“Of course. You know, he asked me to stalk you.” Leeteuk laughs a bit, remembering how ridiculous was it and instantly gets serious when he can’t get off his mind how Jongwoon almost pleaded.

“So that’s the reason why you said you’re going to Seoul.”

“I miss him so much…” You whisper to yourself but the suddenly quiet atmosphere made them hear you.

‘We know.’

--

Leeteuk keeps on pacing back and forth in front of his bed. He wonders if it’s the right time to ask Yesung a favor. It’s been two weeks. He is nervous because he thought his plan carefully and what the possible scenarios might happen. He glances at Yesung and went back to his own world. ‘Okay, I’ll try to ask him for now.’

“Hey Yesung-ah…”

“What’s up hyung?”

“Uh…” He hesitates first which made Yesung more curious. “I need a favor.”

“What is it hyung?” He places down his pen and gave all his attention to Leeteuk.

“Can you go with me on a blind date?” Leeteuk expects two reactions from him. First, he’ll decline immediately and explain why he can’t go and lastly, he’ll stare at him like he said something ridiculous or out of this world and then refuse. Either or he will surely not go but he needed to convince him right?

As expected, Yesung is staring at him. “Eh?”

“I know you will not go with me but I badly need someone to go with. You know I can’t just ask the others because they might stalk my… my girl. She said she’ll bring someone with her so if you go with me, you will not be alone.”

“But you know I can’t go hyung.”

“Is it because of her?” He asks though he knew that the answer is so obvious. ‘Stupid. You’re going to see her if you go with me.’

He nods his head, thinking that he might be cheating on you if he went out to see another girl but then again, you two are over so it doesn’t matter whether he’ll go or not.

“Just go with me. Don’t hook up if you don’t want to. I just needed a friend to accompany me. Please?” He tries his best to plead and to act cute in front of him as this is his last resort of convincing him to go. Yesung stares at him. A part of him is disgusted with what the older is trying to do. “Fine. Just stop acting like that.” He reaches for Leeteuk’s face and slapped it lightly. The older is dancing happily in his mind and not minding that he was actually slapped by his dongsaeng.

--

“Do I really need to come here?” Hyukjae whines as he tripped for the nth time. You link your arms to his and supported him. “Your brother told me that you must come because his plan will be ruined.” You fix his hair as it is ruined by the wind. “Come on. They’re inside already.”

You walk inside and your heart is beating fast. ‘He’s there.’ You pause for a moment as Hyukjae needs to fix himself again. You take that time to gaze at him. He stares outside the window and he looked uninterested. You smile to yourself. ‘At least he doesn’t want to go on dates with other girls.’ You slowly go nearer to their table. It’s like time stopped for a moment and all you could see is him. You will slightly tap his shoulder and he will be surprised to see you. He’ll pull you in an embrace and he’ll apologize for leaving you. That’s how your mind imagined what will happen until you heard a sound of breaking plates. You instantly went back to reality, only to find Hyukjae tripped again and he knocked down a waiter.

You helped Hyukjae to stand and so the waiter. “I’m sorry!” You bow your head and told him that you’ll pay on Hyukjae’s behalf. “She’s not used to wearing heels.” You whisper to the waiter and the two of you looked at Hyukjae. The waiter understands and told you to pay at the counter before you leave later.

When your eyes land on Jongwoon’s table, you saw him looking at you with wide eyes. Leeteuk holds his hand so he couldn’t run off again. You and Hyukjae finally take your seat. You are seating next to him. You could tell that he’s nervous but he can’t take his eyes off you. You smile to yourself as you leaned closer to him. “Hey, I finally found you.”


Yay! You reached this part! It means you read until the end... is it boring? How was it? What are your thoughts about the story? Am I talking to myself? Yes? No? Okay. I'm sorry for not updating for a week or so... I'm really sorry.

Anyway, I'd like to know if Yesung is your favorite SJ member. Is he? Or who is your bias? Mine is Sungmin which is nowhere to be found in this story. haha! :D Thank you for reading!