Part 21

My Super Girl

 

“What now?” Jongwoon groans as Leeteuk and his dad’s minions forced him to go to his dad’s office.
 
“You are going with me today. We have a lunch appointment.” Mr. Kim says firmly. His son stares at him blankly before he exploded. “What lunch appointment? And didn’t you know I’m angry at you? Why am I being drawn in this again? I told you I quit already!”
 
“Listen. I’m helping you here so you better follow me.”
 
“No! I won’t listen to you anymore!” He tries to escape but Leeteuk and the others just blocked his way. “Move.” He hisses but no one dared to obey him.
 
“Just trust me this once Jongwoon-ah. It’s for your own good.” His dad pleads him for the first time. But he’s still not convinced on what the man is up to this time. No one could blame him since he’s been fooled so many times.
 
“I told you to call me Yesung! And no! I. Will. Not. Go. With. You.” He glares at the men and Leeteuk. “Now. Move.”
 
“Do you want to take over the company?” His dad’s question catches his attention back. Of course, he wants to. It’s part of the plan. He looks back his dad. “So? I’ll take over it anyway since I’m the only one left.”
 
“Then you must go with me in this ing appointment! I’m getting pissed Yesung. Don’t make me be irritated because you wouldn’t like it.” He threatens and that moment, you crossed Jongwoon’s mind. Terrified that something might be up once he disobeyed some more, he finally agrees.
 
‘Aish! This kid. Do I really need to threaten him every single time?!’ His dad complains in his thoughts but smiled to himself in victory as he already made him concur.
 
--
 
As they are on their way to their appointment, Jongwoon is fidgeting in his seat. His mind is imagining things that might happen later. “What are you up to?” He suddenly exclaims as he cannot take it anymore. His dad stares at him for a second. “Jongwoon-ah.”
 
“I said call me Yesung!”
 
“Aish. This kid. Fine. Yesung-ah, what are your thoughts about marriage? I know you are still young but if you’re going to take over the company, you know that there’s a possibility of getting into an arranged marriage.” He states as calmly as possible. Jongwoon’s eyes widen as he heard those words from him.
 
“You mean, I’m going to be in one?!” He yelps, panicking instantly at that very moment. “I can’t! You know I can’t!”
 
“I was just asking you about your thoughts. I didn’t ask you if you agreed or not.” He says, still calm. His son is taken aback. He’s right. He just asked him but he cannot agree with the idea of it. “I’m planning to propose to girl I love soon.” He simply tells him as he emphasized with the word, love. His dad nods his head. “I see.”
 
They finally arrive at the restaurant. Of course, Jongwoon is being in his stubborn state again as he refused to get out of the car. It takes three people to make him move out and some more pleading from his dad. Once he’s out of the car, his dad threatens him that he’ll regret it big time if he wouldn’t follow him inside. Scared that it might involve you and your family again, he complies. 
 
As they enter the restaurant, his eyes scan the whole place for any possible sign of a girl. He starts following his dad and his heart is just beating faster and faster as they approached the table. He’s so scared.
 
“Did we let you wait?” He hears his dad greet a very familiar man. “By the way Mr. Lee, this is my son, Jongwoon.”
 
“Oh! Jongwoon-ah! It’s been a long time since we last saw each other. How have you been?” Your dad greets him with enthusiasm. Jongwoon is in complete astonishment as he sees your dad. “I…. I’m doing great uncle.”
 
“I didn’t know that he’s your son Mr. Kim. You must be very lucky to have him. He’s such a nice guy.” Your dad praises as his dad falls deeper in a hole. He feels jealous. He has been so guilty on what he forced his son to do in the past but he wanted to make it up to him by giving his happiness without any more troubles needed.
 
“I know. I must be really lucky.” His dad mutters. “Where is your daughter Mr. Lee?”
 
“She just went to the rest room. I hope she didn’t run away though.” He chuckles.
 
“She’s here as well?” He inquires. His heart is pounding insanely at that moment. He’s anticipating on what’s going to happen.
 
“Yes. Oh! Here she is.” You stand there awkwardly and confused because you saw Jongwoon and a man you’ve never met before. “Mr. Kim, this is my daughter.” He introduces the two of you.  “Uh. Hello Mr. Kim. It’s nice to meet you.”
 
“It’s nice to finally meet you too. I heard so much about you.” Jongwoon rolls his eyes. ‘Heard? You mean you stalked her every day. Of course you’d know so much about her.’ You uncomfortably sit next to your dad. Your eyes are fixed at Jongwoon’s who is so happy to see you.
 
After you all ordered your food, the two men are discussing about the business proposal Donghae made and some other business stuff. You just listen to them while your boyfriend is busy staring at you.
 
“So, how about letting them get married? It would be a benefit for our companies to merge in this business.” His dad proposes which catches your attention.
 
“It’s a great idea but I still believe that it’s up to them to decide whether they want to get married to each other.” Your dad says as he looked at you. “My daughter here suddenly wanted to take over the company. So I guess if she agrees on this, it wouldn’t be that difficult. Is Jongwoon going to be the heir of your company?”
 
“He’s the only son I have. And I’m sure my son would love to get married to your beautiful daughter.” He smirks at Jongwoon who is completely flabbergasted. “Dad!” He exclaims in embarrassment. His dad is also taken aback by the sudden outburst because it’s been a long time since he last called him dad. He unconsciously smiles which you didn’t fail to notice. “He said that he’d propose to the girl he loves soon.” He continues to tease his son. You both blush as your dads laugh. “Mr. Kim-”
 
“You can call me uncle.”
 
“Uh. Uncle, I am currently in a relationship with your son so it is very possible for our companies to merge in the near future since we already plan on getting married. But I think you should consider first my brother’s project before anything else.” ‘Besides, that guy over there didn’t properly propose to me yet.’
 
“Don’t worry. We already talked about it earlier. Your brother’s project has already been accepted. Our marketing staff is making necessary discussions about it with him.”
 
“Alright then.” ‘I’m glad everything’s over.’ You smile at them and Jongwoon could only sigh in relief. After all, you already saved him, your family and your company from hell. Most especially, you can be with him without any more troubles since his dad has finally change for the better.
 

Expecting anything else to happen? hehe! I'm actually worried about what you guys are going to think after reading this. I hope I didn't disappoint. Anyway, two more updates then it's done. I promise to finish this within next week. Thank you for reading!