Part 23 -final-

My Super Girl

 

“Ma’am, your husband is on the line.” Your secretary informs you. “Alright.” You pick up the phone and a very happy Jongwoon greets you.
 
‘I miss you! Did you miss me? I’m going back soon!’ Your husband exclaims.
 
“Did you eat a lot of candy or did you have a lot of coffee?” You ask, amused. He whines that you don’t miss him, that he misses you so much. “Yah, don’t hang out a lot with Leeteuk-oppa. Go find some other friends. You are nagging like him now.”
 
‘You’re mean.’
 
“Can you please act like your age dear?” You chuckle as you imagine him adorably pouting right now. ‘What’s funny?’ He asks and you are very certain that he’s indeed pouting.
 
“Nothing. Oh. I need to go now. I need to prepare for the meeting. See you soon okay?”
 
‘Yeah. Yeah…’
 
“Jongwoon-ah?”
 
‘Hm?’
 
“I miss you more. I love you. Bye!” You say in a flash and hang up, feeling a little shy. You aren’t used to it though you’ve been together for years. But you can still feel butterflies in your stomach as you imagine him smiling widely. Your heart… your precious heart cannot take it.
 
On the other hand, Jongwoon is smiling stupidly at nowhere. He’s just happy to hear your voice, to hear you say ‘I miss you’ and ‘I love you’. He’s satisfied with those sweet nothings because those times are precious. He knows you could blatantly tell everyone you’re willing to die just for him but you are too timid of showing your ‘girly’ side to everybody. He thinks he is so fortunate to witness those wonderful moments.
 
--
 
“Hey. Someone wants to see you.” Hyukjae comes in, flashing his infamous gummy smile. You are surprised to see him since it’s been awhile. After your wedding, he along with Donghae went to Japan to manage your company branch there.
 
“Hyukkie! How are you?” You call as you enveloped him in an embrace. He instantly blushes but shrugged the feeling.
 
“Can you get me a position in this branch? I don’t want to deal with Hae every day!” He complains but you just laughed at him. Your brother and best friend have been getting along really well so you know that he’s kidding. “I miss you.” He says as he tightened his embrace. You automatically smile because you felt the same. “Me too.”
 
“But seriously, you need to get me a position here! Donghae is quitting soon and I don’t want to be alone in Japan!”
 
“Fine. I still don’t get it why my dad let you go with Hae after knowing that you messed up at Kim’s company.” You joke at him but he glared at you. “It’s because I need to mess up to be free okay. By the way, I need you to go with me.”
 
But before you could protest, he already dragged you out. “Please cancel all her appointments today.” Hyukjae exclaims as your secretary watched the two of you in confusion.
 
“Yah. Lee Hyukjae! Where are we going?” You keep on asking him but he kept his mouth shut. “If you don’t answer me right now, I’m going to jump out of your car.” You threaten which made him tensed up.
 
“Don’t you dare Mrs. Kim or Jongwoon will kill me!”
 
“Of course my husband will kill you then Hae will also kill you so you better tell me where are we going or else.”
 
“Fine! Okay. I give up you hardheaded woman. We’ll just be having lunch.” He sighs as you wear your seatbelt again. ‘You’re lucky that I still love you.’
 
--
 
“What’s taking them so long? I want to see her already! I’m going to strangle Hyukjae. Aish!” Jongwoon tries hard to settle in his seat while Leeteuk and Donghae watch him in complete amazement.
 
“They’ll be here soon. Sit still!” Donghae order the food since Hyukjae texted him that they’re already out of the building.
 
Leeteuk keeps on talking to them about how difficult it is to stay with Jongwoon for ten months, how difficult it is to watch over the man because in any given time, he wants to go back to Seoul and be with you.
 
Jongwoon spaces out. He waited for this day. Ten months of being away from you is a torture for his heart and mind. He thinks it’s ridiculous that he was sent abroad to study a short program for business instead of being with you when you just got married to each other. ‘We didn’t even get the chance to have our honeymoon.’ He pouts as you secretly sit next to him.
 
“Aw. Pouting already?” You give him a peck on the lips which startled him. You smile sheepishly as your brother and your friends watch the two of you. “How can I eat now? This is just gross.” Leeteuk exclaims but you gave him a fierce look so he shut up.
 
“You’re here! What took you so long?” He holds your waist and cuddled you. “She threatened me awhile ago! I was so scared to death!” Hyukjae shudders as he remembered your attempt of jumping out the car.
 
You cope up with them by updating what happened for the past months. You find out that Donghae would start his own entertainment company and Leeteuk wants to settle down. Hyukjae wants to be a bachelor for the rest of his life which you are so confused to why and continue being the right hand of your company. 
 
After your lunch, Jongwoon wants to go back home so he could take a rest. You nod as you go home with him since he would nag you if you return to work.
 
As you two step inside your room, you are startled to see so many balloons hanging. You raise an eyebrow as he continued to grin. You think the balloons are pretty. He grabs the teddy bear and gave it to you. “You seem to not remember, right?”
 
You stare at him, still thinking of what’s going on. When it struck you, you throw yourself to him. “I forgot! I’m so sorry!”
 
“I knew you’d forget. It’s okay. Your dad has been giving you a lot of work lately.” He touches your face. He’s amazed that after all the stress you had at work, you remain to look beautiful. He smiles oh so lovingly at you. That eyes, you always thought are so pretty are pulling you once again. You both stare at each other. “Happy anniversary. Promise me that you’ll stay with me forever because there’s no one that I love this much as you.” The way he said those words sent butterflies to your stomach. It’s sweet and assuring. You know that even if the world turns up against the two of you, you will have each other.
 
“I promise. I’ll love you even after life.”
 
Everything happened because of one fortunate accident. Though there have been some ups and downs, as long as you hold on and have faith that everything’s going to be fine, you’ll live happily ever after.
 
“So… can we have some y time now?” You stare at him in shock and before you could even answer, he already pulled you in a passionate kiss.
 
-end-
 

Hello! So it ended. I would like to thank you all for reading until the end. There's no sequel and I can't write rated scenes because it's awkward for me to do so. Anyway, I don't know whether I'll write another Yesung/Reader but I actually wrote this for my SJ/Reader series. I'm challenging myself to write about this kind of pairing because I am actually a kyumin/eunhae/hyukmin writer. It's fun and Ryeowook/Reader is my next pairing. hehehe!
 
Tell me what do you think about the whole story? Is it confusing? Does it make sense? How about the way I wrote it? Is it okay? So I could improve. Again, thank you so much! I'm going to miss reading your comments. TT_TT
 
Happy Holidays! God bless!