Part 17

My Super Girl

 

“I told you cross-dressing is such a bad idea! I’m wearing a goddamn heels and I’m a freaking man. Thank you Park Jungsu. Thank you.” Hyukjae continues to whine at his brother while Leeteuk laughs at him. He doesn’t even know how someone convinced him to wear this ridiculous girl clothes but Leeteuk realized that it’s because you said so that’s why his brother complied.

On the other hand, Jongwoon is lost in his own thoughts. He cannot believe that Leeteuk tricked him and how he even met you again. Then he wonders how did Leeteuk even find you but then it might be because of his favor back then that you two met. ‘I still can’t believe she’s sitting next to me again…’

You are smiling to yourself, not because you are entertained by the brothers across you but because you are so pleased sitting next to him. You hardly pay attention to the whining Hyukjae and to the laughing Leeteuk because you are too busy in celebrating this day inside your mind.

“Wait. You are the guy who moved in at my old apartment!”

“Hurray! You finally noticed me! Yes, I am that guy so you better thank me now for not taking away your girl and for bringing you two together again!” Hyukjae says in the most annoyed tone he could. He is pissed for cross-dressing and a little upset for the fact that you and Jongwoon finally found each other.

“Oh. So my brother is the one who got your old apartment. Nice coincidence Yesung-ah.”

“You are related? Wow. This is just awesome.” He suddenly blurts out, amused.

“Apparently, yes, this old guy here is my step-brother.” He replies in another mocking tone which made Leeteuk hit his head.

“Yah! You keep making fun of my age you little-”

“Anyway! So now that you are next to him, me and my Jungsu-ahjussi are going somewhere first. We will meet you in awhile, okay? Let’s go ahjussi.” Hyukjae reluctantly stands although he needs to give you and Jongwoon some privacy to talk things over; he wants to just be there.

“Make fun of my age once more and I’ll beat the crap out of you.”

“Ooh… I’m scared.” Hyukjae rolls his eyes as he knows that he is way better than him. They leave the two of you while they are both are mocking each other.

Once the two are out of sight, you glance at the guy next to you only to find him staring at you already. He doesn’t have any idea what to say but he knows for sure that he missed you.

You smile at him which made his heart quiver. He smiles back. You miss that smile. “So… you need to start explaining now mister because you know that I won’t let you go just like that, right?”

Right. Jongwoon agrees in his mind. He knows it that’s why he hides and avoids you. It’s not easy to leave the gang especially when the boss declared that if he messed up or tried to run away again, they will kill you. It’s not that easy just like how Leeteuk said his brother that he now identified as Hyukjae, messed up and was kicked out. It’s not the same for him because he is badly needed by the boss’ company.

“It’s my way to protect you. I don’t want to risk your life.”

“Why do you even need to protect me? Is there something I need to know to understand you? Because I’m so lost since the day you broke up with me…”

You stare in his eyes, trying to see his emotions. You can tell that there is something he’s hiding, something huge that he cannot spill.

“It’s not something you need to decide because I don’t want you to get involve.”

“But I’m already involved. You broke up with me because of it Jongwoon-ah.” You try to comprehend but he’s not telling you anything. You badly desire to know the exact details of what’s happening.

Jongwoon looks at you, battling in his mind whether to tell you everything or not. Then a plan suddenly crosses his mind. ‘What if I make a deal with him… maybe I could be free from this? All I need to do is to ruin one last company…’ You unconsciously hold his hand and he flinched a little but held it tighter. “I will tell you everything but not today. I’ll plan everything else first and let you know…”

You remain silent as you could feel your heart slowly breaking once again. You need to know but he couldn’t tell you yet. You don’t even know if he will be back to you. “I missed you so much Jongwoon-ah.”

“I missed you too. For now, let’s stay like this. I want to hold your hand a little longer…”

“You can hold my hand forever.”

“I know but we can’t meet like this again until I solved all my troubles.” This time, his arms are already wrapped on your waist and he pulled you closer to him. He rests his head to your shoulder. “It might take time but will you wait for me?”

“Of course. I’ll wait for you…” You don’t even think twice because you know how stubborn your heart is. You know that it will only beat for him because you only love him. Despite all the flaws and the heartaches your relationship caused to the two of you, you can only give your heart to him. “Because I love so much.”

--

Jongwoon waits for him to finish his meeting. He needs to talk to him about his conditions, his plans of getting out of the goddamn hell. He wants to return to his normal life again where his world only revolves around you and the entire peaceful environment he’s been ever since he runaway from the gang. He’s been calm and happy ever since but he’s been buried once again inside a nightmare after he’s forced to be in the group. He wants this to stop so he must face it now.

“Did you finish your proposals Jongwoon-ah? You know I’ve been having problems with the Lee Corporation. I need to destroy them sooner.”

“First, don’t call me by my real name. It’s Yesung. I’m almost there but I’ll be quitting after the Lee Corp’s ruined.” He hisses but he still tried to respect him.

“Of course you will. I’m not that evil Yesung-ah but you better make the best strategy or else. You know I’ve been stalking your girl…”

“I’m doing the best I could and I know you won’t do anything to her because like you said, you’re not that evil. Once I’m done with this, I’ll quietly leave and you won’t hear anything from me again. This is the last. And I mean the last time I’ll do something like this. I’m sure you will leave me alone by then.”

“Just show me how you’ll make the Lee Corp suffer and you’ll be free from me.”

“I will Mr. Kim. I definitely will.” Yesung takes one last look at his boss and he walks out of the room, feeling a huge burden and his heart breaking in pieces.
 


How was it? I'm so sorry for not updating last week. I was studying, I hope you guys understand. :) Oh, and I'm planning to end this with 20-25 chapters. It's still a long way to go but I'm informing you now that it might end within those numbers. :) I see that most of you are Yesung biased. That's awesome! I love his voice and his adorableness. hahaha! Anyway, thank you my new readers and for still reading.