Part 6

My Super Girl

You and Jongwoon are actually popular in the performing arts department since the two of you have great voices. But most bullies are really into him because of the fact that he never fought back. Then the news of you two are dating spreads like fire and from that day on, they leave him alone. They are nice to him like how nice they are to you. Jongwoon isn’t used to the new treatment he’s experiencing so he sometimes hides in your back when some of your classmates are being overly kind to him.


“They are creeping me out.” He whispers to your ear. You just chuckle at how scared he looks when another classmate approached the two of you.

“Just be friendly with them BUT don’t be so friendly with the girls.” You hissed as you glare at him. He smirks at you. “Jealous now aren’t we?” He asks; the smirk is still plastered at his face.

“Of course, you’re my weird boyfriend, I am jealous that they’ll snatch you away from me. Right.” You say sarcastically which made him dumbfounded. He pouts and you just pinched his cheeks. ‘Heh, of course I’m really jealous you idiot.’

“Jongwoon-oppa, can you help me practice with this song?” A cute petite girl approaches him but he declined immediately. “I can’t really help you with that. I’m sorry.”

You smile to yourself in victory. ‘I want them to not bully him but I don’t want those girls hitting on him as well. Damn, it’s not easy to be with this boyfriend of mine.’

He hugs you from behind and rested his chin to your shoulder. “Yah, the professor might see us like this.” You protest but he just embraced you tighter. “Stubborn.” You mutter since he really didn’t care of what people might think; whether you two are so in love with each other or you two are displaying so much affection towards the other.

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

Little did the two of you know, a member of a gang that Jongwoon messed up before is watching you two closely.

--

It’s a weekend. You don’t have anything else to do because you’re already done with practicing your song for the final exam. Your mind wanders around your room as you lay there, idling yourself.

“Why am I so bored? Where is that boyfriend of mine when I need him?” You look through your phone and a smile was formed on your lips.

From: My Kim Jongwoon
I have a surprise for you. ^^ Come at our building’s rooftop around 5. I love you~ ^^


“Surprise hmm?” You anticipate for it a lot. You look at the clock and it’s only 10 in the morning. You sigh heavily and let your mind wander back to another world. ‘Time is ticking so slow~’

On the other hand, Jongwoon is busy preparing his surprise. He’s been rehearsing his mini-performance while he decorates the place with so many colorful balloons. “She must like this or else.” He chuckles at the thought of you being so sickened with the cheesiness of his surprise but then he thought that you would definitely love it for sure.

While he was busy with his own little world, you are preparing yourself to go to the university. “Mom, I’ll be out with Jongwoon-oppa!” You exclaim and you didn’t even bother to wait for your mother’s reply since you already found yourself outside your house.

From: My Kim Jongwoon
I’m expecting you here in ten minutes. ^^


You fasten your pace so you would arrive on time. You thought that you might ruin his plan if you arrived late. ‘It’s 4:50! I better run.’

When you reached the rooftop, you nervously open the door. You are actually feeling excited with what he planned for today. As you open the door, he’s standing there in the middle, holding a bouquet of white roses. His smile is the most beautiful among all the smiles you’ve seen in your entire life. ‘Whenever he smiles like that, I’m falling for him more and more.’

“Hello.”

“Hi.”

“Just stand there and close your eyes okay?

“Sure.”

You slowly shut your eyes and anticipate whatever will happen. He runs at the side and gets his little gift. A smile creeps in your face as you heard a faint ‘meow’ not far away from the place you’re standing. 

He just stares at you and slowly leaning in for a kiss. He gives you a peck on the lips and you immediately opened your eyes in surprise. Then he gives you a basket with blue ribbon. You squeal when a head of a cute white kitten popped out from it. “The kitten! So cute!”

He watches you play with your new pet. ‘The tough girl still has a soft side. Who would know that you are so cute when you’re being childish?’

“Jongwoon!” You call and he was a bit startled as you throw yourself to him. Your arms are around his neck. You tiptoed as you plant kisses all over his face. “Thank you! Thank you for such a wonderful pet!” You give him a kiss once again and went back to your new found pet.

He stood there, frozen with what just happened. ‘The tough girl can be girly sometimes. You never fail to amaze me.’

After spending some alone time together, it’s already dark and the two of you decided to go home. While walking hand in hand, there’s this odd feeling again that there are people following the two of you. ‘Curse it. Don’t tell me they wanted our money and phones again?’ You glance at Jongwoon who you thought is oblivious of the surroundings. You are wrong, he knew that there’s something up but he remained calm so you won’t do anything stupid again. 

The two of you arrived at your front door. You beg him to stay because you’re worried something might happen to him but he refused you and smiled apologetically. He hands you your new kitten and embraced you tight. “I love you, don’t you ever forget that.” He says and he leaned in to kiss your forehead. “I won’t. I love you. Call me when you’re home, okay?” He nods his head and you watched his retreating figure. ‘Please be safe.’

Jongwoon immediately walks out then a very familiar guy and his disciples stopped him. “Long time no see, Yesung.”

 


I was about to end it on part 6 but should I extend this, maybe three more parts? Or do you want me to end it on the part 7? ^^