Chapter 30: Author's Dedication Page

Snow White and Seven and the Dwarves

No one reads my blog, and I hella want to thank these following people below that I'll write down, so why not do it through a story? Actually, the story is not dedicated to my ever-so faith ful heart for Daragon, or Dara or G-Dragon. It's to reach out my deepest gratitude to these following users who have put up with my wrong grammars and spellings but still read my stories, even though the plot seems very, very surreal. And plus, I would't create another story if I'm not inspired by yet again, Daragon. I suggest you check out the latest trends. ;)

 

So, if you don't want to see this endless list, it's fine with me. 

 

To my subscribers, you guys know who you are. It's so many of you, oh my gosh, and I can't greet you one by one. Maybe next time? When I have too much time on my hands?

 

To my friends (I really want to solely to dedicate this story to my friends, but then I wanted to thank my subscribers also. Maybe, next time?)

Especially, 

sandaragon: You're the very, energetic and ever so supportive of Daragon. I won't get enough of my does of your exquisite comments. DARAGON FIGHTING!  KYAAAA!~

SylvrDragon: Unnie! I miss you, unnie! How's life? Kekeke, are you going to the YG Convention tomorrow (Jun 2, 2013 at Eastwood Central Plaza)? 

myjoyce1986: Hey!~ I didn't get the chance to reply to your last wall post, because I just read it after three months from the event. I'm terribly sorry. :) Maybe we can catch up for coffee later then? Or muffin? 

 

Oh, and also, before I almost forgot. Please check out my blog: iKalsada

 

You can vote there for the next revival I'll make. ;)

 

Annyeong!