Chapter 24:The Heart

Snow White and Seven and the Dwarves

“This is Sandara Park’s heart, Yeojuinim.” Top presented a heart with two chambers in a glass jar, still pumping but pale. Michelle smirked, wickedly and commented, “Good job, Top.”

 

Top bowed, a ninety degree one and left the room, leaving the heart on top of Michelle Park’s desk. He knows that the incident at the deli will just reach a couple of hours before it gets to be reported on the local news program, and it’s not much time to get a head start on escaping.

 

He reached for his phone in his pocket and pressed the first speed dial. “Hyung,” He says as soon as the person from the other line picks up. “I slipped the blueprint inside her bag, and there’s no one at the company right now because of the major delivery of in Samcheong-dong.”

 

Michelle gazed at the heart inside the glass jar. Poor Sandara. She thought. Born from the womb, ended up in a jar.

 

“You really think that the heart inside that jar is Sandara’s?” Miro suddenly said from beside the wall, standing casually and nonchalantly.

 

“To whom else would this be?” Michelle snapped.

 

Miro shrugged, and said, “The heart in the jar has two chambers. Humans have four chambers in their hearts.”

 

Michelle examined the heart, and through enough it has two chambers. Her nose crinkled, her forehead creased and her lips twitched.

 

She threw the jar across the room, and it broke into pieces when it contacted with the wall. The heart literally broke into pieces; blood and water spread all over the floor. “I want the apples now!” She shouted, slamming her hands on the table as she stands up abruptly. “If you want someone dead, you have to kill her through her friends!” She screamed.

 

“You’re going to use the same method you used to kill Sandara’s father?” Miro asked, calmly. “You’re very constant, my dear Michelle.”

 

“I am not going to kill Sandara by my own hands!” She growled at him. “I’m going to make her friends do it for me!”

 

Michelle’s hands turned into fists, a scowl etched on her face and through gritted teeth, she said, “I’m going to be the fairest of them all.”