Chapter 12: The Boys

Snow White and Seven and the Dwarves

The sun was too bright for anyone, so the boys decided to wake up ahead of it. They shuffled out of their beds and took a bath together, since they were boys and have the same parts of the body at all. Besides, they don’t do the thing.

 

After changing into their most presentable and fashionable clothes, they found a fiesta on their table. They knew Sandara cooked it for them, since it was a part of their condition for letting her stay but when they were about to thank her for the food, there was no Sandara inside her room, which was the guest room. And since their house was a bungalow, they panic.

 

Psy looked at the refrigerator to look for food, since he doesn’t want to eat alone at the dining table as the other boys pace inside the room and he caught sight of a yellow sticky note. He picked it up, and saw that the name was addressed to them.

 

“Guys!” He shouted, but no one heard him, the boys continuing on their fight to where they would find Sandara. Angrily, Psy turned his body towards the boys and shouted, “Guys!”

 

They all stopped; Seungri’s fist was an inch before it hits Daesung’s nose. Psy wiggled the note in the air, and read it aloud. “Dear friends,” He started, in a manner he thought Sandara would use. “I badly wanted to help you guys for the audition in YGE.” The other boys ‘ahhed’ and ‘ohhed’ and Psy continued, “So, I planned on returning the—“ Psy’s eyes widened, and he started to wheeze, clutching at his heart. “Sandara’s going to return the bag to G-Dragon!” He shouted, and threw the note away.

 

“What the!” Seven reacted, his calm demeanor changing and commanded, “Let’s go, dweebs!”

 

Hastily, they picked up all of their bags and went outside, hoping they could catch up on Sandara.