W-what??

Promise Me

TaeNy

"Hey Fany...d-do you l-like someone?" Taeyeon dared himself to ask.

"Ummm...Yes,I kind of like someone" Tiffany smiled,thinking of her crush.

"Mind telling me his name?" Taeyeon asked.Taeyeon was sad that Tiffany already likes someone.He hated to admit that he is falling for this girl.

"Ummm....I will tell you when the right time comes" Tiffany was actually refering to Taeyeon.She  realized that her heart beats for this guy,but didn't want to admit it since she thinks that Taeyeon has no feelings for her.

"Oh okay" Taeyeon forced a small smile.

*lucky guy,tiffany has a crush on him* (Tae's thoughts)

TaeNy were walking around the park,since school was finished.Their thoughts were about each other.They both wanted to tell each other their feelings but they were scared of rejection.

"Ice cream?" Taeyeon suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Taeyeon speak again.

"Would you like to ear Ice-cream?" Taeyeon asked again.

"Ne,I love ice cream!" Tiffany showed her eyesmile.

"oh jinja? me too" Taeyeon gave a dorky smile,making Tiffany giggle at the cute sight.

Taeyeon went to a near ice cream store while he told Tiffany to wait for him while sitting on one of the benches near the fountain in the park.Soon Taeyeon came back with two ice-cream's in his hand,strawberry and vanilla.He gave the strawberry to Tiffany with a dorky smile while he bgan to eat his vanilla ice-cream.

They both ate their ice cream in silence,but comfortable silence.After finishing his ice cream,Taeyeon turned to his side and saw that a little amount of ice cream was on the side of Tiffany's lips,taking the courage,deciding it was time to take the risk...he leaned foreward and gently placed a soft peck of the side of Tiffany's lip,where the ice cream was.

Tiffany was shock by the sudden contact that she froze in place with wide eyes.

"w-what?" Tiffany turned to the guy sitting next to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fany.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

".....let me court you....let me claim your heart"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-i am sorry but no....."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up people :))) 

Sorry no update for a while but here is one...for now :)

Cliffhanger :P

TaeNy soon ;) dont worry

Luv u guys :)

Comment and Sub