What about us??

Promise Me

Next Day...

YulSic arrived together using Yuri's car.They arrived in school with wide smiles on their faces and kept stealing glances at each other.Some students were looking at them,some wondering if they are together while others just stare at them with anger,especially Yuri's fangirls,and even envy them for having each other.Yuri decided to let them know that they are together once he saw some guys staring at Jessica,so he took her hand and held it tightly before bringing it up to his lips and placing a gentle kiss on the back of her hand,earning shocked looks from the students,glares from Yuri's fangirls while sulking looks from Jessica's Fanboys.

"Now they know your mine" Yuri whispered to Jessica,earning nod and smile from the latter.

They new couple decided to tell their friends later about their relationship during lunch.So when they got to their classes,they acted normal but kept giving a few hints that they are together whenever a fan would come near their partner.

Taeyeon and Tiffany both noticed that SooSun and YulSic were getting more touchy with each other and kept whispering to each other.Taeyeon decided that he will ask his friends during lunch.While Tiffany,since she is a girl,knows the hints that Sunny and Jessica were giving her,like when Jessica would glare at any girl who goes near Yuri,or Sooyoung will whine at Sunny and she would take out a bag of chips from her bag,give it to Sooyoung and smile sweetly at him.Tiffany knew something was going on between those four,and she knew that whatever was on her mind,she knew she guessed it right.

*They are official.SooSun and YulSic* (Fany's thoughts)

YulSic and SooSun also noticed each other and since they are both official,they can tell that the other is also together.

*So it's YulSic huh?" (Soo and Sunny's thoughts)

*Looks like SooSun are together* (Yul and Sica's thoughts)

Once classes were over and it was time for lunch,the two couples,and TaeNy met at the lunch hall where they would have lunch.Once the guys went to order food for themselves and their girlfriend,while Taeyeon will order for himself and Tiffany.The girls were left alone and Tiffany decided to start the conversation.

"So,what happened to both of you?" Tiffany asked sternly.Jessica and Sunny immediently felt shivers down their spines when they heard the bubbly-and-always-smiling mushroom,suddenly turn scary and cold,somehow like the ice princess herself.

"T-tiff...we uh...have something to tell you" Jessica spoke softly.She is actually sacared of the fire glare Tiffany is sending her.Who could belive that the Ice princess is actually scared of this eyesmile princess,who now is HellFany.(A/N: HellFany is hottt~~ *winks*)

"Spill.it.now" Tiffany's glare grew more intense with every word she said.

"We are together" Both Sunny and Jessica said.

 

 

Silence from the mushroom.

 

 

"OhMyGod!! Why didn't you tell me?!?! I thought we were friends???Tiffany stood up and hugged both her best friends,but then pouted at them.She couldn't belive that her best friends tried to hide it from her.

"Mianhae,we promise to not keep things from each other again" Sunny and Jessica both hugged Tiffany again.They felt bad that they tried to hide their new relationship from Tiffany,but they are happy that she took it well anyway.

Soon the guys returned with their food and they immediently started eating,before Yuri spoke up. "Hey Tae,me and Soo have something to tell you" Taeyeon stopped eating to focus on what Yuri will say,the girls already know what they will say."What is it?"

"Me and Sooyoung are in a relationship with Jessica and Sunny"Sooyoung explained to Taeyeon,making him freeze in his spot.Taeyeon blinked a couple of times processing everything he had just heard.

"W-what?!?!" Taeyeon stood up,causing everyone in the hall to stare at their table.Yuri stood up and bowed to everyone,telling them to continue their lunch and not mind them.Taeyeon bowed to the people before taking his seat.Taeyeon turned to Tiffany."Did you know about this?" Taeyeon asked,earning a nod from Tiffany.He then turned to the two couples who hung their heads down.

"Okay,well congrats to you guys,hope you will do well in your relationship" Taeyeon gave te couples a smile making them smile along.

During the whole lunch time,SooSun and YulSic told how they became official and how happy they are together.YulSic where constantly showing their affection with actions like feeding each other and stealing kisses,completely forgeting their other friends,until Taeyeon gave  an awkward cough to break their lovey-dovey moment.SooSun were no different since they showed their love by whispering and saying loving things to each other.

After lunch,the two couples headed home together,leaving TaeNy last to leave the school.Like they always do,Taeyeon would drive Tiffany mansion before driving to his own mansion.

"Hey Tae,can we go to the park?"Tiffany asked when they were almost near her mansion.Tiffany showed Taeyeon her cute puppy eyes and pout which made it hard for Taeyeon to say 'no' to (A/N: who would say 'no' to Fany's aegyo? *winks*) Taeyeon immediently melted once he say the pout and again almost died when he say her eyesmile,luckily the car was already stopped.

"So,mind telling me why you want to go here?" Taeyeon asked the girl next to him,as they were just walking around the park,comfortable silence filled the air.

"No reason" Tiffany replied shortly,catching Taeyeon's attention.Usually Tiffany would reply with an eyesmile or she would have a cheerful or happy tone,but now she just has a casual no emotion tone,which makes Taeyeon more curious why she want to be in this place all of a sudden.

Seeing that Taeyeon was having a confused face,Tiffany decided to just tell him the real reason. "I wanted to come here to clear my stress" Tiffany explained.

"What stress?"Taeyeon held Tiffany's arm to stop her from walking anymore.

"Stress about Us" Tiffany turned to Taeyeon.

"What about us??" Taeyeon was confused with what Tiffany was trying to say.He couldn't think of any reason why Tiffany would be stressed about 'them' since there wasn't any 'them'...yet.

"You don't get it??" Tiffany questioned,earning a nod from Taeyeon making her burst in anger at how dense Taeyeon was being.

"I AM STRESSED THAT YULSIC AND SOOSUN CONFESSED AND BECAME OFFICIAL BEFORE WE DID!" Tiffany finally bursted.Taeyeon was shocked at her outburst,but could understand why she was mad.

"I'm stress that they had the guts to do it and that we haven't even become official Tae,I'm tried of waiting already, and now our friends are already official."Tiffany said in a softer tone.

 

 

"I'm sorry that you may think I'm rushing but..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want to become yours already"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What about us Tae?? will there even be any 'us'???" That was the last thing Tiffany said before running off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Annyeong!! *waves*

How was this chap?? was it good enough?? *pouts*

anyway,I know your all expecting TaeNy...but well,not now but they will be soon :)))

Just wait a little more my chingu :)

TaeNy soon arasso :))

Sub and comment pls *puppy eyes*