Ordinary day?? (Tiffany)

Promise Me

 

Tiffany pov

I woke up because of the sunlight that shines through my window in my room.I reached for my phone under my pillow to check the time,it showed 6:00am.I got out of bed and head to the bathroom for a cold bath to freshen myself up,after taking a bath I walked to my walk-in closet and picked out a knee-length,pastel-colored dress and a white cardigan in case it gets cold.After fixing my hair and checking myself in the mirror for the last time before putting on my white flat shoes and heading downstairs for breakfast.

When I arrived downstairs I saw my older sister Michelle and my Mom already sitting,eating breakfast.I greeted them as I took a seat in-front of Michelle. 

When they are speaking english.

"Good Morning Omma,Morning Michelle" I greeted omma and Michelle with an eyesmile.

"MorningTiff" Michelle greeted me back with a smile."Morning my beautiful Tiffany"omma greeted me with her eyesmile.In our family only me and my mom have the in-famous eyesmile.

"Where is daddy and Leo?" I asked Michelle and mom while eating my french toast.

"Well daddy is getting ready for work and Leo is still sleeping" Michelle answered me,I nod my head.

"Oh look at the time,I have to go to the office...bye omma" she said to omma while she grab her bag."bye little sis,goodluck in your first day in college,make sure you meet up with jessica,don't be shy to ask..."Michelle comes near me and pats my head,she stars to walk to the door,but then she stops. "...dont forget to look for a boyfriend!"she yells then turns to me and smirks."What!?! I told I dont need one at the moment and besides its still my first day" I almost yelled back."Just remember little sis...Good first impressions are a MUST when looking for a BOYFRIEND!" she yells back at me,I heard omma chuckle beside me."Whatever Michelle!"she laughs and I just merong her,she smirks at me then winks at omma before finally leaving."Omma cant she see that I DONT need a boyfriend right now!?!"

"Yes,you totally do!" my older brother Leo suddenly appers and takes a seat beside me to eat."This has nothing to do with you Leo *merong*" I told him,he just grinned back at me.I looked at mom and she just winks at me before giggling.I cannot believe this my family is taesing me this early in the morning."Is there anyone eles who would be one my side,besides dad!?!" I asked dramatically.

"I will be on your side princess" My dad suddenly appers."Good Morning my beautiful wife" Dad gives mom a peck on the lips.Me and Leo exchange glances and then smirk at them."Ehem *fake cough* we are still here dad" dad chuckles at my remark while mom giggles."Morning my MOST handsome son" dad grins at Leo."Dad I am your ONLY son" Leo replies,all four of us chuckles."So our Tiffany will be entering college,wow honey our kids are finally grown up" dad says sincerly.Me and Leo exchange glances and we could see our mom's eyes water,we went over to our parents and we had a group hug."Princess dont forget to not tell anyone about your postion in the company,if they ask you why are you entering bussiness course,just ignore ok,if your having problems Ill hire sercurity gaurds."dad told me firmly.We are not allowed to tell anyone who will be the next CEO of our company,which is me,because we dont want any attention during my college time,so I can focus with studying."Yes daddy,I know daddy Ill make sure" I tild him with an eyesmile."ok you guys go ahead,Leo will drive you for today" I nod and went to my parents,I gave both my parents a hug and gave them both a kiss on the cheek " Goodluck baby girl,focus well, Fighting!" they both said and did a air fist pump.Me and Leo laughed and waved again before going to Leo's car.

Leo opend the door for me and went to the drivers seat to start the car.The whole drive was about 10 minutes,luckly no traffic.Once we arrive there Leo,once again reminded me of what dad said,then wished me luck.I got out of the car,gave him a wave as he drove off.I took a deep breath and began looking for jessica and sunny,my best friends.Then I heard a bunch if squealing and shouting for some guy named  

Taeyeon...Kim Taeyeon

"Tiffany" a voice shouts.I turned my head to the owner of the voice and saw jessica and sunny running to me


Ok super long chap I thought I will have more detail ;)

here is Tiffany's part of the morning.

Next chap will be their meeting...or not