Waiting for you

Promise Me

 

Tiffany ran fast all the way to her mansion before she can allow the tears that were slowly filling her eyes.A part of her felt guilt for leaving Taeyeon alone in the park and just running off like that,but how could she face him once she had said those words.She felt hurt when she didn't hear Taeyeon calling her to come back or even chase after her.She ran faster when she felt a tear roll down her cheek and soon she made it to her mansion.Tiffany literally ran in and dropped her bag on the floor.Her family members were shocked at her sudden entrance and her mom quickly made her way to her crying daughter to embrace her.

 

"dear,what happend?" Tiffany's mom asked in english since she knowas her daughter would feel a little better talking in english.

"Mommy...*sobs* I-I'm tired of w-waiting already" Tiffany sobbed in her mother's embrace.She couldn't care when she saw that her siblings,along with her dad was staring at her with sad eyes and a frown on each of their faces.

“You can’t wait  for what dear?” Tiffany’s mom gently rubbed her daughters back up and down, hoping to lessen her sobbing.

 

Tiffany looked up to her mother’s face and saw those loving and comforting eyes her mother uses whenever Tiffany would talk to her about her problems. Mrs. Hwang is a type of mother who is very considerate on protective of her children, like most mothers are. She feels hurt when she finds out that her children are hurting and always encourage them to share their problems with her. She is especially close to her youngest daughter since their personality and looks are alike, so right now, in this situation where her dearest daughter is crying in her arms, she is willing to talk for hours if she has to say comforting words, or even stay with her daughter for the night to make sure she sleeps soundly after all that crying. Mrs. Hwang is the type of mother who can be funny at times, but she also has a serious side, which turns scary if anything happens to her children.

 

“Mummy…I’m tired of waiting for Taeyeon” Tiffany looked at her mother with teary puppy eyes and damped cheeks.

“ Aigoo…he still hasn’t confessed huh?” Mrs. Hwang smiled thinking her daughter is very much in love with this boy. “Just give him time dear, you never know, he might confess to you very soon”

“Ne” Tiffany sighed but gave her mother a smile. She was very thankful to have a mother like her and also a family who is so patient and willing to listen to her problems. Even in the next life, she would  still chose her family as them because they are simply perfect.

“Fighting Princess” Mr. Hwang walked towards his daughter and wife and gave a peck on his daughters head.

“Fighting dongsaeng!” Leo and Michelle also gave some words of support for their little sister and raised their fist.

“ *giggles* naneun gajog-eul salang haeyo! (I love my family)” Tiffany finally smiled.

“ulineun dangsin-eul neomu salang haeyo” (we love you too) The Hwang mansion was soon filled with laughs coming from all the members of the family, even the maids and butlers were smiling looking at how fun their family was.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s side

 

Taeyeon watched in pain when he saw Tiffany run off like that. He badly wanted to grab her hand, but she ran to fast, that he didn’t have a chance to grab her hand. Taeyeon silently cursed himself when he was left alone in the park.

*Pabo Taeyeon Aishhhh you babo!* ( Tae’s thoughts)

After a few minutes of just standing their in the park, alone, he decided to go home with still much pain in his heart. It hurt him to see the one he loves so much, hurt because of him. He decided to confess to Tiffany sooner then he had planned.

Truthfully, since the day they had confessed to each other and when Taeyeon started courting Tiffany, Taeyeon already had a plan on how he will confess to his soon-to-be-girlfriend and make them official.

Taeyeon even asked some help from Yuri and sooyoung, but their ideas weren’t as romantic as expected.

 

Flashback

“Yah Tae! What the heck?!?!” Yuri and Sooyoung tried to escape from Taeyeon’s tight grip on their wrist, while Tayeon just continued walking while pulling the too struggling people. Finally Taeyeon stopped behind the school near the parking area and let go of his friends wrist.

“Yah! See what you have done?! My wrist is all red now!” Yuri exclaimed and gently massaged his wrist.

“Oh poor wrist, did Taeyeon hurt you??” Sooyoung ‘asked’ his wrist. Taeyeon and Yuri just shook their heads at their friends dorky behavior.

“why did you have to do that dude?? You know you could have just asked us instead of pulling us like that” Yuri pouted. Taeyeon pulled Yuri out the exact moment his lips were about to kiss Jessica’s and he couldn’t help but groan at the thought  of not having her lips on his.

"Gross dude! I know what you are thinking and I'm sorry that Jessica's lips didn't touch yours" Taeyeon said teasingly.

"Anyway,I need both your help on something important that could change everything I am...especially my status" Taeyeon explained. Yuri and Sooyoung both remained quiet to hear their best friend.

"OMO YOUR GAY?!?! WHY BUDDY?!?! WHYY!!!" Sooyoung dramatically dropped on his knees slowly and held his arms up, making a dramatic scene. Students walking pass stared at the trio and looked at Taeyeon weirdly, thinking what Sooyoung said was true. Taeyeon awkwardly stood there bowing and saying that Sooyoung was just joking around.

"No you idot!..I want to confess to Tiffany!" Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung who immedietly stood back up on his feet and showed a toothy grin. "Oh..hehehe'

'Thats great dude! Finally! getting a girl after all these years!!" Yuri patted Taeyeon on the back. "Yeah! this is good!"

"Oh I know! How about making her jealous??Then after that romantically say your feelings and ask her to be your girlfriend" Yuri suggested.

Taeyeon thought for a while, thinking if he should agree to Yuri's plan, but then he remembered that Tiffany is a jealous queen and sometimes if overly jealous can turn into HellFany. "Uhm...Thants a good suggestion, but Tiffany is a jealous queen, and a jealous queen is hard to handle at times...especially once they reach their limit"

 

"Omo! I know what to do!!" Taeyeon shouted and smirked.

 

End of Flashback.

Taeyeon smiled remembering he had a suprise planned for his soon-to be-girlfriend and immediently rushed to find Yuri and Sooyoung to start the plan. Taeyeon soon realized that he had already reached his own manison. He quickly opened the doors and rushed straight upstairs to his bedroom, he didn't forget to greet his parents before entering the room.

"Annyeong Omma, Appa!" Mr and Mrs Kim were slightly shocked of their son's sudden apperance but chuckled at his dorky attitude. "That's our son"

 

Taeyeon took out his phone from his pocket and immediently texted Sooyoung and Yuri that plans have change and they need to have the confession fast. After a few minutes, Yuri and Sooyoung replied to Taeyeon's text saying that they will start planning the confession already. Taeyeon smiled happily and did a dorky dance around his room. He couldn't wait for Tiffany Hwang to be called 'Kim Taeyeon's Girlfriend'

*Just wait Fany-ah...I love you...* (Tae's thoughts)

Next Day in School.

Tiffany was still quite upset about what happened the other day but she brushed it off and still allowed Taeyeon to drive her to school as usual. The drive to school was strangly awkward for one was smiling like an idiot and kept stealing glances at the girl beside him, while the other was frowning and sighing mentally. Soon they arrived in the school and Taeyeon parked his car with the others. SooSun and YulSic had arrived earlier and told thier girlfriends about taeyeon's confession plan, which resulted to some squealing from their girlfriends.

"OMO! Finally Tiff might get to move on from her horrible ex boyfriend!! kyaaaa" Sunny squealed and jumped around. "Yes! we are all finally taken by these handsome guys!" Jessica added noticing the slight blush on Yuri's face, she mentally smirked.

*My shy seobany* (Jessica's thoughts)

"Hey look their here!" Sooyoung pointed out once he spotted TaeNy making their way towards them. Tae winked at the group who smiled at him, knowing that he would start his plan soon. While Tiffany just had her head facing the floor trying to keep a small distance between herself and Taeyeon, but honestly, she wanted Taeyeon to at least hold her hand or something. She jut mentally sighed and made her way to their group of friends.

"Good Morning Tiff!" The group greeted her with wide smiles on their faces, especially Jessica and Sunny. "Why are you guys smiling at me like that?? and whats so good about this morning??" 

"You are" Taeyeon answered sweetly, but before Tiffany had a chance to look at him, he already ha taken a few steps away from her and the group. Tiffany turned her head back to the group and found them smiling even wider while Yuri and Sooyoung just smirk, following Taeyeon.

"What was that about??" Tiffanh mentally asked herself. She and the other two girls followedthe boys to their first class that morning.

 

After their first period was over, and lunch time came,  the group settled themselves at the lunch hall and ate their lunch together. SooSun and YulSic were being all lovey-dovey to each other by feeding each other. and sharing a few giggles. While Tiffany stared at them with envy, wishing she was able to do it with Taeyeon. Taeyeon,on the other hand, was thinking about his plan which would start later that day. He thought of all the possibilites that could happen when he and Tiffany would be official. He smiled and quickly stole a glance at the girl beside him. She frowned a little seeing her tray still filled with food while the others and his own tray were almost done. Taeyeon could tellwhat she was feeling based on studying hee expressions, he could tell she was  looking at SooSun and YulSic enviously. 

Taeyeon didn't like seeing the one he loved sad, so he gathered the courage and moved Tiffany's tray infront o f him, suprising the girl, buf before she can protest, he picked up her spoon, scooped up some soup and blew it a bit, to make a little warm before bringing the spoon near Tiffany's lips and letting it gently touch her lip, signaling her to open . Tiffany was shocked at this gesture but immediently reponded to it. She galdly opened and ate the soup, eyes locked onto Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and even scooped some soup for himself after feeding Tiffany, forgeting he was using her spoon. He ate the soup but then realized something.

 

"I just shared a spoon with Tiffany...so we had a INDIRECT KISS!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong readers!! :))

So I decided I would update this and finish this chap! :)) I hope this is good enough! *pouts*

I will update more often since our semi break is here!!! :))

I miss u readers!!

Don't hesitate to add suggestions to this story!! :)

Comment and Sub ;)

Love u! *muwah* 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.