Who is this friend?

Promise Me

 

Tiffany's Mansion

"I'm home!" Tiffany shouted.She looked around and for a while she thought no one was home.

"Hey honey,I'm in the kitchen!" She heard her mom's voice coming from the kitchen.She rushed to the kitchen and found her mom with her back facing her,she didn't seem to hear her.

She gave her mom a back hug,which startled her mom a bit but chuckled hearing her daughter's voice.

"Its me omma *chuckles* ,Tiffany" Tiffany told her mom while placing her chin on her mom's shoulder.

"You are home,go and call your brother and sister,while I will call your dad so we can eat dinner,okay" Mrs.Hwang told her daughter,reciving a nod fron the latter.Tiffany rushed out of the kitchen heading upstairs,passing by her room,throwing her bag on her bed before heading to her sibling's rooms.

She first went to her sister's room.She knock on the door and entered when she heard her sister's response.

"Hey michelle" Tiffany greeted her sister once she entered.She found her sister reading a book on her bed."Hey Tiff,how was school today?" michelle asked her sister.Tiffany suddenly thought of taeyeon, "...everything is great sis" Tiffany replied smiling.Michelle looked at her sister,*something is going on,is she....In Love? lets see later* Michelle smirked at her thoughts.

Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts and saw Michelle smirking at her.*Oh no,this is not good*.She quickly dashed out of her sister's room before she would ask questions.

Next,she went to Leo's room.She knock on her brother's door before entering.

knock. knock.

She heard no response.She knew he was sleeping so she just entered.She found him sleeping peacefully on his bed.She carefully approched him and began to wake him up. 

"Leo wake up" she patted him gently.No reply.

"Come on,dinner is ready" Tiffany poke his cheek and he stirred and finally opened his eyes."Oh hey Tiff" he sat up and stretched his body.Tiffany giggled at her brother. "Omma told me to wake you up,dinner is ready" she told him while walking out of his room.

They all sat down to eat dinner.

"So Tiffany,Leo told me he didn't fetch you from school today,so who brought you home?"  Mom asked Tiffany while cutting her steak. (yup western food ^^) "Ne omma,he didnt because my friend drove me home" Tiffany replied. 

"Is it a boy or a girl" Mr.Hwang asked his daughter.Slicence  from Tiffany.Michelle faked a cough to snap Tiffany out of her thoughts."So Tiff,boy or girl" (english) Michelle asked her sister while smirking.

"Um its a...um boy" she said while slightly blushing.Her family looked at each other and started smiling widely at Tiffany.Suddenly they all threw her all these questions.

"Is he nice to you?" Omma ask.

"How close are you two?" Leo ask.

"What is his course?" dad ask.

"Do you like him!?!?" Michelle ask.

"Woah wait! one by one alright" Tiffany said calmly. "Omma,yes he is nice to me...Leo we are pretty close since the first day...dad he is taking tbe same course as me..."Tiffany answered all their questions but avoided Michelle's question which they all noticed.

"You have not answered my question Tiff!" Michelle pointed out.They all looked at Tiffany smiling, while Tiffany started blushing lightly. "Um...w-what was the...um q-question?" Tiffany asked avoiding their eyes and blushing more." Why so nervous Tiff? its just a question,and dont act like you dont know!" Michelle said teaseing her."Just answer the question Tiff!" Leo said sounding annoyed.Tiffany played with her fingers under the table

"Um I guess I do like him" Tiffany said quietly but her family heard it well and their smiles became wider and they all exchange glances.

Silence.Just staring at the blushing Tiffany.

"Oh my baby girl has finally found someone" Omma exclaimed and hugged Tiffany.

"Wow bussiness course! good choice princess" appa said smiled widely.

"congrates baby sis!" Leo gave me a grin. 

"kyyyaaa!! My baby sis has found someone she likes!!" Michelle shouted like she won a lottery.She ran to Tiffany a hugged her tight.Tiffany just countinued blushing but giggled at her family's reactions.

"Oh I almost forgot Taeyeon told me he will be driving me to school and back here" Tiffany said and accidentally said the name of her friend. "Oh his name is Taeyeon,nice name I like it!" Michelle said,while the others nodded.Tiffany smiled at them.

"Aw how sweet of him to that for you tiffany dear" Omma smiled while giggling."Better prepare and wake up for your Taeyeon tomorrow"Leo grinned at Tiffany.Tiffany smilied and they all continued their dinner talking about Taeyeon mostly.

 

Taeyeon's Mansion.

"Omma,appa,I am home!" Taeyeon shouted when he arrived.

"Hey oppa! Omma is preparing dinner in the kitchen" Hayeon shouted from the Living Room,watching T.V.

Taeyeon walked to the kitchen and greeted his omma."Omma where is appa?" Taeyeon asked giving his mom a kiss on the cheek.

"He is upstairs,he arrived a few minutes before you" Mrs.Kim answered."Go and sit down with hayeon and I will call your appa" Mrs kim told her son.

During dinner...

"How was school today son?" Appa ask Taeyeon."Oh its going very well appa" Taeyeon replied smiling *fany fany Tiffany*. (taeyeon's thoughts) 

"Oppa stop smiling like that!" Hayeon inturupted Taeyeon's thoughts."Sorry..." Taeyeon muttered.

"Dear,why did you arrive a little late today?" Omma asked."ah omma,I drove a friend home today" Taeyeon replied.

"A close friend actually...she is taking the same course as me" Taeyeon countinued. 

"She!?!?" Omma,Appa and Hayeon said together.Taeyeon blushed slightly and nodded shyly,avoiding their gaze.His family exchange glances and smirk.

"Oh she huh!?!" Hayeon smirked,while Taeyeon rolled his eyes at her. 

"How does she look like?" Omma ask."She is pretty omma...and smart" Taeyeon answered while blushing.

"So she is taking a bussiness course,thats nice,maybe I know her family" Appa said while smiling widely.Taeyeon gave a him a smile.

"What is her name dear?" Omma asked."Her name is Tiffany" Taeyeon said with a smile.Appa and Hayeon grinned.

"Oh omma,I promised Tiffany that I will drive her to school and back from now on" Taeyeon imformed his family. 

"Do you like her oppa?" Hayeon asked.

Silence.

"...um I think I do...but she doesnt know...yet" Taeyeon finally replied and smied shyly and avoided their stares. His family smiled widely,they are happy Taeyeon is staring to move on.

 


This chap is just Taeny :)))

hope you enjoyed my story so far

comment and sub :)))

see you in the next update ;)