3 weeks with friends

Promise Me

3 weeks later...

The new group of friends are getting more closer and comfortable with each other.Well,except Yuri and Jessica,they still find each other annoying.Sooyoung already told Yuri and Taeyeon that he has feelings for  Sunny,same with Tiffany and Jessica,they both know sunny also has feelings for Sooyoung.They have been telling them to confess,but Sunny and Sooyoung are still nervous if the other doesn't return their love.

During the three weeks that the freinds have been together,Taeyeon and Tiffany have also developed feelings for one another,eventhough they dont tell their friends,the way they blush and stare at each other makes it seem pretty obvious that they like each other.Taeyeon still has his "over protective" Fangirls that are jealous of Tiffany,that they sometimes send threats to her,but she manage to ignore them with Taeyeon's comfort.Everytime Tiffany would recive a note from Taeyeon's fans,Taeyeon would grab it and rip it to shreds.Tiffany was thankful Taeyeon is there for her.

After classes were finally over the group meet up outside the school.

"Hey Tiffany,do you mind if I send you home today?" Taeyeon asked shyly while skratching the back of his neck."Sure taeyeon,I will just text my brother that you will send me home" Tiffany replied with an eyesmile and took out here phone to text her brother.The other four were exchanging glances and smirking at the two.

"Ok done,lets go taeyeon" Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon while the others bid their goodbyes.Taeyeon then led Tiffany to his car.

 

Back with the other four...

"Hey Sunny,mind if I drive you home?" Sooyoung asked sunny shyly. "Sure sooyoung!" Sunny smiled at sooyoung causing him to blush slightly."Ok,lets go!" he grinned.The two said goodbye to Yuri and Jessica walking towards Sooyoung's car.

Yuri and Jessica were left alone for a few seconds when Yuri decided to break the silence."Um...Jessica would you-" Before Yuri could finish,Jessica cut him off. "no,I have to leave" with that,Jessica walked off away from yuri walking to a car.(krystal's car)

"Whatever,guess I will be walking alone" Yuri signed and walked out of the school.

 

With Taeny...

In Taeyeon's car...

When they arrived in front of Taeyeon's car,being a gentleman,he opened the door for Tiffany and gave her a warm smile that instantly melts Tiffany's heart.She replied with her eyesmile,that completely takes Taeyeon's breath away.Once she is settled,taeyeon rushed to the driver seat and started the car.

Tiffany then told Taeyeon her address,at first while driving there was awkward silence,but Taeyeon suddenly spoke,"Hey fany,can I do this offten?...I mean pick you up and take you home...If you dont mind" he asked shyly.Tiffany was shocked,not because of his offer,but of because of the name he called her. 

"W-what did y-you call me?" *wth why are you stuttering Tiffany* Tiffany asked Taeyeon with blushing cheeks.She looked straight into Taeyeon's eyes.Taeyeon recalled what he called Tiffany earlier and once he realized,his eyes widen and started blushing.Tiffany giggled at the cute sight and wanted badly to pinch his cute cheeks."Its ok taeyeon I love the new nickname" she said to the still blushing taeyeon with an eyesmile."jinja? then I will call you fany from now on" he replied while smiling.

"Um...can I have a nickname to fany-ah?" he asked Tiffany while waiting for the red light to turn green. He turned to face tiffany and could see her thinking. He mentally chuckled at the cute sight *why so cute fany~ah*

Finally the green light and Tiffany face brightens up and spoke after thinking of a nickname for Taeyeon. "I will call you Tae-tae!" she told taeyeon with her eyesmile.Taeyeon turned to her with a wide smile," I like it!" he gave her a dorky grin. "dork" Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon and taeyeon joined her at chuckling at himself.

Soon they arrived in front of Tiffany's  mansion. "Wow Fany~ah you have a huge mansion" he said to tiffany."Tiffany smiled at him and opened her door,before she left she faced taeyeon."Promise me you will come for me tomorow?" she asked taeyeon shyly. "Yes fany,I promise,I will be here at 6:30 ok?" he said.Tiffany gave him an eyesmile before stepping out of the car."Bye Tae-tae" she said and closed the door of the car.She watched as taeyeon drove off.Both of them had wide smiles plastered on their faces.

With Soosun

Both Sunny and Sooyoung were both shy but both of them wanted to talk to each other.

"Um,sunny do you have anyone you are currently crushing on or something?" sooyoung asked sunny nervously.Sunny was suprised of Sooyoung's question but still answered it."Actually yes,I do like someone" Sunny replied while looking straight in Sooyoungs eyes.*oh soo,if only you know its you,I like you*."What about you? do you like anyone?" Sunny asked to break the short silence."yes I do" Sooyoung replied looking straight in sunny's eyes. Both were wishing they could tell each other how they feel,but they are still scared if its only a one-sided love.

The ride was short because sunny's house was not that far from the school.Sooyoung gave sunny a smile before he parked the car in front of her house.Sunny returned the smile before turning around to exit the car,but turned back to face sooyoung.

"Is there something wrong sunny?" Sooyoung asked sunny with a concerned voice. " no im fine...c-can i...umm...can I have your number?" Sunny asked nervously avoiding sooyoung's stare at her.Sooyoung chuckled at her making sunny look at him.

"OK,give me you phone" sooyoung held out his palm for sunny's phone.Sunny took out her phone and placed it on sooyoungs palm.He typed his number and passed it back to sunny.He gave her a smile and she galdly returned it.

"i will text you later ok?" he told sunny.She gave him a nod and smile before stepping out of the car."Thanks again sooyoung!" she said with a little aegyo.Sooyoung chuckle at her,gave a wave a drove off.Both had wide smiles on their faces.