I will make sure of it

Promise Me

Taeyeon's heart broke when he heard Tiffany's answer.He felt that his soul was taken out of his body.He had never felt so broken before.He regreted asking Tiffany.He regreted even trying to ask her.

"I-is that so..." Taeyeon avoided Tiffany's stare and instead stared at his lap.Taeyeon wanted to run away,he wanted to scream in anger,pain and he felt broken.He stood up and started to walk away.

"Tae! where are you going?" Tiffany stood up and grabed Taeyeon's arm before he could walk any further.

"Tiffany,pls let go" Taeyeon said softly.

"No!" Tiffany went infront of Taeyeon and hugged him,burying her face in his strong,firm chest.Taeyeon was suprised by her action but allowed her to hug him,since he thought it would be their first and last hug.

"Don't you dare leave me Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany mumbled against his chest and looked up to his eyes.Taeyeon was shocked to see tears forming in Tiffany's eyes that he brought up his hands and wiped the tears with his thumbs before they could fall.

"Tae,my ex boyfriend left me...so pls don't leave me too" Tiffany's voice cracked.

"I-I would never leave you Fany" Taeyeon gave Fany a small smile that she returned with an eyesmile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I...I like you Tae"

 

 

 

Taeyeon froze.

 

 

"Huh? c-can you repeat pls Fany" Taeyeon couldn't belive his ears.He had to make sure he heard it right.

"I like you Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany mumbled in his chest trying to hide her already blushing face.

"Really?! then why did you reject me if I wanted to court you?" Taeyeon wanted to kiss fany right on the spot but he knew they weren't official yet,so its best if he will wait for now.

" *giggles* why don't you ask again,then I will tell you" Tiffany suggested with an eye smile.Taeyeon had a confused face but then agreed anyway.

"Tiffany Hwang,will you let me court you,to find my way to your heart,to make you mine?" Taeyeon nervously asked.

"No...and let me finish first" Tiffany replied with a small smile.

"I won't let you court me because...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"My heart was already yours from the very beginning" Tiffany said sweetly with an eyesmile.Taeyeon broke into a huge smile and immediently hugged Tiffany tightly and she gladly returned the hug.

"But we aren't official...yet" Tiffany spoke softly against Taeyeon's ear and slowly brokenthe hug but kept her arms around his neck.

"But we will be...I will make sure of it" Taeyeon stated confidently.

Taeyeon and Tiffany both smiled at each other,making sure to capture this moment in their minds and hearts.They both were lost in each others eyes that they didn't notice that the gap between them lessen till they were only about an inch away from each others faces.Taeyeon realized the situation and took the courage to finally connect their lips.

*My first kiss...* (Fany's thoughts)

*Tiffany's lips...my new addiction* (Tae's thoughts)

Taeyeon started to slowly move his lips and smiled in the kiss once he felt that Tiffany moved hers in sync.Their lips were swiftly moving together and it felt like they were floating on air.The feeling of kissing someone you love was the best feeling they had felt...ever.The sweet kiss lasted for about a minute or so and they had to break it for the need of oxygen.They both were panting slightly but had smiles on their faces.

"I love you Tiffany Hwang you will be mine soon" Taeyeon said and placed a loving peck on Tiffany's forehead.

"You better keep that promise" Tiffany smiled at him.