YulSic

Promise Me

After school was finished,Yuri offered Jessica a ride back to her house which she happily agreed to.They waved goodbye to TaeNy and SooSun and headed to Yuri's car.Yuri,as a gentleman,opened the door for Jessica,which made her blush because of his sweetness and Yuri found it cute. "Don't forget to wear your seatbelt Sica" Yuri showed his charming smile.

"N-ne" Jessica wore her seatbelt properly while Yuri started the car.

*Yah Yuri what are you doing to my heart??* (Sica's thoughts)

The drive was not very quiet since Yuri was trying to be funny to lighten the awkward atmosphere inside the car.They learned more about each other and shared a couple of laughs and stories to each other.Once the arrived in front of Jessica's house,Yuri stopped the car and headed out to open the door for Jessica.

"Gomawo Yuri" Jessica gave Yuri a small smile,making him blush."Your welcome sica"

"Would you like to come in?" Jessica asked when Yuri walked her to the front door.

"I dont think its a good idea since your parents-" Yuri started but was cut off by Jessica "My parents are not home,and my sister is at the mall"

"Alright then" Yuri hesitated but agreed anyway since it would be a good way to learn more about his crush and spend more time with her.

Jessica led Yuri inside her house,which was a very nice warm,feeling house.She led him to the kitchen first."Would you like something to drink?" Jessica asked.

"Water is fine" Yuri smiled.Jessica poured two glasses of cold water,since it was a really hot day and offered one to Yuri. "Thanks" 

"I want to show you my favorite place in the whole house" Jessica randomly said and without waiting for an answer,she grabed Yuri's hand and led him outside to the garden.

The Jung's had a garden at the back of their house and it was a really beautiful garden.The garden was mostly composed of light pink and white flowers and a couple of white roses.In the middle of the garden,their was a small fountain that added the simple touch of elegence.Mrs Jung and Jessica would spent some time together working on the garden and sometimes they would have little grill parties with the family.

"Wow, such a pretty garden" Yuri was amazed at how beautiful the garden looked and how much effort Jessica and her family had put to create the garden.

" *chuckles* yeah,this is where I would come if ever I have problems or simply want to lessen my stress" Jessica shared.She led Yuri to the fountain and they both sat next to each other by the edge.

"This is a nice place to relax" Yuri added.A few birds flew past the sky and filled the sweet silence shared between the two."I like you"

 

 

Silence.

 

 

"I like you Jessica Jung,I fell for you ever since I saw you smile,the way you suddenly turn cold and icy,actually I found it hot" Yuri confessed and muttered the last part,but since the distance between them was small,Jessica had heard it clear.But before she can answer Yuri continued "So,I'm sorry,but it looks like you have someone who is making their way to your heart so whether-" Jessica got annoyed with his constant blabber that she decided the only way to shut him up was too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kiss him.

 

 

 

So Jessica did.She kissed him to shut him up and because while he was confessing,she was just staring at those soft looking,kissable lips.And she was right.Kwon Yuri's lips were soft,very soft,like kissing a ball of cotton.She felt Yuri slightly gasp from her sudden action,but she didn't care and was happy that instead of pushing her away,he actually kissed her back.Once they broke the sweet and simple kiss,blush was seen on both of their faces that they had to look away from each other since they still felt quite shy.

*Agioo,did we just kiss??OH MY GOD! He said he likes me!!* (Sica's thoughts)

*Aish! Yuri you babo! you just randomly kissed her back!...but her lips are so...warm,differnet from her usual cold self,I like it!*(Yuri's thoughts)

"D-do you mean it?? that you l-like me?" Jessica asked slowly,still avoiding his gaze.

"No,not anymore"Yuri said calmly and shifted in his position. "I just figured something else"

Jessica turned her head and wanted to slap Yuri for making her think he actually likes her,but she was more mad at herself for falling for a guy like him.She was about to slap him,but his hand caught hers and he intertwined their fingers before speaking again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...I just realized that I love you"

 

Yuri expected a good reaction from Jessica,but instead he got a hard slap on the chest. "Ouch!" He rubbed his chest where Jessica had hit him,but soon his eyes widen when he felt the same pair of warm lips on his own.

They broke their second kiss,but this time,they were able to stare at each others eyes. "I love you too" Jessica said softly.

"Be mine?" Yuri asked,his question made Jessica giggle for a moment because she knows that he knows the answere to that question,but answered him anyway.

" I would love to be yours" Jessica smiled.

The new couple stayed outside in the garden cuddling by the fountain,love filled the warm air.

*My new princess* (Yuri's thoughts)

*Mine...finally* (Sica's thoughts)

 

 

 

 


Hey guyyysss :))) *waves*

So how was this YulSic confession?? I tried my best to make it a bit romantic :)) hopefully I did not fail *pouts*

Anyway hope you liked it :)

So YulSic and SooSun are official...how about TaeNy?? *winks*

(Sorry for skipping spaces *pouts*)

Comment and Sub!! *puppy eyes*