Boyfriend and Girlfriend

Promise Me

 

“I will Kim Taeyeon….please cover my heart”

 

 

Taeyeon nervously, but feeling giddy at the same time, took the courage to move towards his girl. They never broke eye contact and it seemed like they wouldn’t want to anyway. Once Taeyeon was standing just a step away from Tiffany, he was surprised when the girl immediately jumped on him, like literally jumped on him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face on his shoulder, while Taeyeon took advantage of the situation and hugged the girl back, wrapping his arms around her waist, holding her tight.

 

 

“I meant everything I wrote Fany-ah” Taeyeon softly whispered in the girl’s ear. He hugged her closer to him. It felt like a huge weight was suddenly lifted off him and he could breathe normally again.

 

 

“I know…I believe you TaeTae” Tiffany loosen her arms on Taeyeon’s neck and leaned back a little to see his face.  She gave him a breath-taking eyesmile and placed her head back on Taeyeon’s shoulder, her new favourite place to rest her head. She took in his manly yet comforting scent.

 

 

*Mmmm…TaeTae’s scent*

 

 

“Fany-ah” Taeyeon softly called out. He loves her name. The way it smoothly rolls out of his mouth. He would be fine if that’s the only name he can say for the rest of his life. Her name suits her. Her name is beautiful, and so is she, inside and outside.

 

 

Once Tiffany lifted her face from his shoulder, so that they were completely face-to-face, the distance only about a couple of inches between them, Taeyeon moved his face closer to his girl until their nose touched but at the same time looking into her eyes waiting for a reaction. He wanted to make sure the girl was comfortable with what he was going to do, the last thing he wanted to do was to make things awkward when they just got together.

 

 

Tiffany, on the other hand, knows what was about to happen and she was more then ready for what was about to happen. She saw the look of love and comfort in Taeyeon’s eyes and she completely trusted him. Feeling impatient that this guy was taking too much time, she moved her face closer until she felt warm lips against her own.

 

 

Perfection.

 

 

The warmness and amount of love that radiated from Taeyeon’s lips to hers felt like everything was perfect. Like everything was finally right in the world. Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s neck pulling him closer, feeling his arms wrap tighter around her waist. The way it seems like their lips were made for each other, like they were meant for each other.

 

Finally after realising the need to breath oxygen, the two broke apart with warm smiles on their faces, and having a slight tint of blush on their cheeks.  The new couple looked around the room, checking if anyone was watching them just to breakoff the awkwardness between them and silently breathed a sigh of relief when their seems to be no one in the room.

.

 

“L-lets go…its almost time to go home” Tiffany turned away from Taeyeon, giving him her back, and started picking the post-it notes on the board. She picked only about five of them when she heard a chuckle from behind her.

 

 

“What are you doing, Fany-ah?” A grinning Taeyeon asked. He stepped closer to the girl and crossed his arms over his chest shooting her a questioning look.

 

 

“I’m taking them home TaeTae” Tiffany replied, still busy picking off the post-it notes. “I’m not leaving these here, you know”

 

 

“Don’t worry Fany-ah, I have another copy of all those notes in this box, and I might have added a few more” Taeyeon reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a small sized white box. He showed it to the girl, who finally paid attention to him again. “Everyday, I want you to take one out of this box and read it, just to help get some encouragement through the day”

 

 

“That’s sweet of you TaeTae” Tiffany walked towards Taeyeon and gladly took the box out of his hand. She stared at the box, noticing a couple of words written on the lid of the box.

 

 

 

TaeNy.

 

 

 

“TaeNy…that’s my name and your name put together” Taeyeon voiced out, reading the slightly confused yet utterly adorable girl’s face. “Is this too cheesy?”

 

 

“TaeNy…I love it!” Tiffany gave her boyfriend another smile but this time with her eyes twinkling too. “And nope…its not too cheesy”

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled at his girlfriend’s comment and grabbed her hands to lead her out of the classroom. Opening the door, they were about to step out when Sooyoung suddenly landed on the floor, in front of the couple, face flat on the floor. Seems like someone was listening from behind the door.

 

 

“Damn that hurt!” Sooyoung let out a groan and rubbed his forehead.

 

 

“Kyaaaa! You two are so cheesy!” In came running an excited Sunny along with a smirking YulSic. Not bothering to notice the Sooyoung still lying on the floor, rubbing his forehead.

 

 

“You guys were listening all this time?!” Tiffany exclaimed, feeling shy at the thought of her friends listening to all the things she and Taeyeon had said.

 

 

“You can say that” Yuri smirked. “Aren’t they cute princess?”

 

 

“Yeah Seobang…sooooo cheesy!” Jessica added. Facing her best friend with a proud face, yet smirking at the same time. She threw a quick wink to her Seobang, who smirked back at her. “Congrats… TaeNy”

 

 

“Finally got your girl…huh Tae” Yuri walked over to his best friend and playfully punch him on the arm, not too hard of course.

 

 

“Yeah…Now leave us alone!” Taeyeon moved away from Yuri and walked over to where Tiffany was. He gave her a smile and took her hand and pulled her quickly out of the room. “Let’s get out of here before they find something to tease us about”

 

 

The new couple walked through the school hallway hand-in-hand. Students walking pass them burned in envy and some even wished they were them. Girls, especially ones who belong to the ‘Taeyeon Fan Club’, are sending glares once they saw how Tiffany is sort of leaning onto Taeyeon because she was scared of all the stares she is getting. Taeyeon on the other hand had no problem with all the stares they were receiving because he can finally show all the boys in the school, who is crushing on Tiffany, that she is officially his girlfriend.

 

 

 Noticing how Tiffany seems to be uncomfortable with all the attention and how she tightens her grip on his hand, he decides to put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to his side, earning groans from Tiffany’s fanboys, cries from his fangirls but more of squeals, claps and cheers from other students, who decided to make a new club to ship the couple.

 

 

“Looks like we got a new Shipping Club, baby” Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany’s ear so she can hear him through the loud response of their crowd. Tiffany wasn’t sure why she was even blushing, was it because of Taeyeon’s breath on her ear, or the new new nickname Taeyeon gave her.

 

 

Maybe its both.

 

 

The couple continued to walk through the hallway until they were in the school parking area. They walked towards Taeyeon’s car and that’s the only time their hands broke apart. Taeyeon let go of Tiffany’s hand to open the car door for her. He smiled his usual dorky smile while she took a seat and wore her seatbelt. Taeyeon then shut the door and walked over to the driver’s side, opened the door, sat on his seat, started the car and was about to step on the pedal, when Tiffany grabed his arm.

 

 

“Wear your seatbelt TaeTae” Tiffany told him. Taeyeon turned to her and smiled widely.

 

 

“Yes baby” Taeyeon leaned over and gently kisses her nose, making her giggle. Oh, how he loved hearing her giggles. One of the sounds he wouldn’t mind listening for the rest of his life.

 

 

Taeyeon decided to drive Tiffany home now eventhough he wanted to spend more time with her. The car was filled with laughs, teasings, and lots of cheesiness from Taeyeon.

 

 

Finally they arrived infront of the Hwang Mansion gate. As soon as they were near the gate, it automatically opened, recognising Taeyeon’s car, and let it enter the mansion’s front lawn. Once the car stopped infront of the mansion’s double opening door, Taeyeon quickly ran over to Tiffany’s side to open the door for his girlfriend. He held out his hand, to which Tiffany gladly took.

 

 

They walked together, hands intertwined, until they reached the door when Taeyeon stopped and walked infront of Tiffany, hands still intertwined.

 

 

“I want to spend more time with you so…date tomorrow?” Taeyeon asked, tilting his head slightly.

 

 

“I would love to…and thanks for the surprise earlier” Tiffany replied. A blush making its way to her cheeks once she recalled the moment their friends jumped in.

 

 

“Glad you liked it…” Taeyeon looked down at their locked hands, swinging it slightly before bring Tiffany’s hands to his lips, kissing it lightly. “ I'll miss you...girlfriend”

 

 

Tiffany shyly smiled but nerverless replied to the sudden, yet sweet confession “ Miss you too… boyfriend”

 

 

“Text me later arasso” Taeyeon’s smile widen hearing Tiffany reply his words. He reminded her to text him later because he would miss her too much.

 

 

Tiffany stood on her tiptoes and pushed herself a little higher to press her lips against Taeyeon’s. She felt the familiar warmth coming from Taeyeon’s soft lips and she wrapped her arms around his neck to bring him closer to feel more of his warmth. Feeling his hands on her waist, she smiled into the kiss before slowly breaking it, immediately regretting for she lost the warmth again.

 

 

“I will, now go…before my parents see you and start teasing me” Tiffany pecked Taeyeon’s lips again before pushing him away gently. She laughed lightly seeing the pout on Taeyeon’s lips and how his shoulders slumped lower. He looked like a kid whose toy was taken from him. Taeyeon heard the laugh and turned to merong at Tiffany. He smiled before walking to his car and driving off.

 

 

“Your parents already saw you Miyoung-ah” Tiffany’s smiled erased and she mentally cursed in her mind before turning behind her to see her parents, along with her smirking siblings looking at her with amused faces.

 

“No questions! ...you all seem to know what happened” Tiffany growled and quickly walked inside the mansion, with her family following closely. “I will explain later”

 

“Congrats honey!” Mrs Hwang called out, winking at her daughter before she entered her room.

 

Later that night…

 

Finally Tiffany managed to finish the ‘interview’ her parents and siblings had given her right after dinner finished. She got a bunch of questions thrown at her from each of her family members that she couldn’t even answer them all at once. After hours of telling them how the confession went, what Taeyeon did for her etc. Tiffany managed to end the ‘interview’ since it was getting late and headed upstairs to her room.

 

 

After taking a shower and wearing her pajamas she went over to the bed and got under the covers. She was about to close her eyes when her phone beep, indicating she had just received a message.

 

 

From: TaeTae <3

 

Fany-ah I hope you are already sleeping, or in bed by now…

It’s late already, baby

GoodNight~ *kiss*

 

 

Tiffany smiled and sat up on the bed until her back was resting on the headboard, she grinned at that Taeyeon used ‘baby’again , and immediately replied.  

 

 

Send to: TaeTae <3

Yep, I’m about to sleep ^^

And you should be sleeping too~

Goodnight boyfriend~^^ *Kiss*

 

 

A minute after sending her message, she received another reply.

 

 

From:TaeTae

Sweet Dreams Girlfriend

Love you~

 

 

That’s it. Tiffany thought. 

She smiled and read the message for the nth time before locking her phone and placing it on the bedside table. She soon drifted off to sleep peacefully, thinking about no other than Kim Taeyeon. 

 

*You will hear these words tommorow TaeTae...

Love you too TaeTae~*

 


 

Hey my little TOTOROS!!     *computer hug*  

watttssuppp~ *lame author*

So how did  you guys like this chap??? (Plssssss comment!)

Anyway here is TaeNy again...making my feels overload....     (Not that I'm complaining anyway)

I actually died in once I saw this pic! 

Anyway...

COMMENT. VOTE. SUB 

Luv you my Totoros!! *kiss and hug*