Joining Glee

Promise Me

Next day...

The day after Taeyeon's little confession,Taeyeon told Tiffany that he will start courting her before they will become official and Tiffany agreed.The 'couple' told their friends about them and their friends were more then happy to agree that they will start dating soon.

Tiffany told her parents and siblings about Taeyeon and how he is starting to court her,which got her parents overly excited and happy for their daughter for allowing a good guy,like Taeyeon,to court her.Her two siblings were also happy for their younger sister and actually were excited to see Tiffany with a boyfriend.

Flashback...

"I'm homeeee" Tiffany yelled as soon as she stepped foot inside her house.

"Welcome home darling!" Mrs Hwang yelled from the kitchen.Tiffany made her way to the kitchen to greet her mom.

"What's with that smile?" Mrs Hwang didn't fail to not notice the bright smile on her daughter's face that she had to ask what happend.

"wae? Is it wrong for me to smile?" Tiffany asked her mother casually while she took a peek at what her mom was cooking.

"Aniyo,its just that your smile is differnet today" Mrs Hwang replied.She couldn't seem to figure out what was the cause of the bright smile her daughter has on.

"It's nothing mommy" Tiffany smiled at her mom before exiting the kitchen.

(Dinner time)

"Mommy,daddy have you noticed that our Tiffany has been smiling like a crazy person since she arrived?" Michelle spoke up.She noticed that eversince Tiffany came home,she has been smiling like there's no tomorrow and,like her mother,she couldn't help but wonder what was the cause of that smile.

"Yeah! Tiffany was smiling like that and kept on blushing after a while" Leo added,earning a glare from Tiffany,but he ignored  it since he was too busy eating.

"I have noticed that" Mrs Hwang added too.

"Jinjia? why is that honey?"Mr Hwang asked.Tiffany gluped down the sudden lump in her thoat before deciding wherether to tell her parents about Taeyeon or not.

"I-I ugh I-i...someoneiscourtingme" Tiffany said quickly hoping that her family didn't catch what she said.

"OHMYGAWD MY SISTER HAS AN ADMIRE!!" Michelle squealed loudly in english.Leo almost choked on his food when he heard his sister's sudden outburst.

"Really honey?!? Who is the guy?" Mrs Hwang asked excitedly.

"K-kim...Kim Taeyeon" Tiffany muttered softly avoiding the stares coming from her family.

"I approve!" Mr Hwang stated smiling,earning nods from Mrs Hwang,Leo and and very excited Michelle.

"Aww thats sweet honey! I really like that guy!" Mrs Hwang added.

"Yah! Taeyeon is just courting me,we aren't even official yet" Tiffany whined.

"But you will be,if not I will get Taeyeon" Michelle stated with a merong.

"Don't you dare!" Tiffany glared at her sister,but only recived another merong.

"Possesive already huh??" Leo smirked at his sister,who was starting to blush red.

"Okay,stop teasing your sister already! we will wait till they become official...then you can " Mr Hwang playfully suggested.

"Yah daddyyy!" Tiffany whined again.She figured she would be teased by her parents and siblings from now on.

End of flashback...

Tiffany,Sunny and Jessica arrived in the school first and saw the list of school clubs.They decided that they should at least join one club,and they had picked Glee,a singing and dancing club.They saw that auditions would be held at the music room at around lunch break.

"What will you guy's sing for the audition?" Sunny asked her two best friends.The three of them will be heading to their class and were walking together.

"I will be singing 'Stick with you' " Tiffany replied and started humming the chorus of the song.

(authors note: I LOVED Tiffany's cover euhehehe)

"I will sing barbie girl *giggles* " Jessica said.

"How about you Sunny?" Tiffany asked.

"Umm...I think I will sing Marry you" Sunny beamed a smile.

The three walked to their first class and started the day like they always do.After the first 3 classes were done,it was time for lunch.The three girls met the guys at the lunch hall where they always eat lunch.

"Hey girls" Yuri greeted the girls with his charming smile,which resulted with a cute smile from Sunny,an eyesmile from Tiffany and...a blushing Jessica (authors note: *wink*)

"Hey guys" Sunny greeted back with aegyo,making Tiffany groan at her. "Yah! enough aegyo sunny" Jessica spoke up with her cold face,slightly glaring at Sunny.

"Have a seat girls,what would you like to eat?" Taeyeon stood up and asked. "I will accompany you and get Jessica and Sunny's food" Tiffany stood up as well and grabed Taeyeon's arms before pulling him away to get their food.

"They look good together" Sunny and Jessica said in union,making Yuri and Sooyoung agree with their statement. "We heard about the courting thing going on between them" Yuri said eyeing Jessica.

Since these past few days,he and Jessica have gotten closer and he knew he has developed certain feelings for this girl.He wanted to somehow tell her,but he decided to wait to see any signs that could show him that Jessica might feel the same way too.

*I think I am falling for you Jessica Jung,whether you like it or not* (Yuri's thoughts)

After a few minutes,Tiffany and Taeyeon came back with their food and the group happily ate their food together,sharing jokes and laughs while eating.

"Hey guys,we will be joining Glee and our auditions will be this afternoon" Tiffany informed the guys.They were all making their way to the music room for the girls audition. "Really? us guys will be joining basketball" Yuri said.

"Thats cool,we could cheer for you guys whenever you play a game"Jessica suggested. Earning an very...very excited nod from Yuri. "Yeah,that *munch* would be *munch* fun" Sooyoung agreed,munching on his bag of chips. "Aish Shinskin!"  Taeyeon joked,earning a pouting shinskin and laughs from the rest of the group.

"Poor Sooyoung,stop teasing him Taeyeon!" Sunny smiled at Sooyoung and stood next to him,making him blush.

*OMO Sunny,stop making me love you more then foodddd!* (Soo's thoughs)

"Ehem,lovebirds lets go" Tiffany along with the other 3 noticed the loving stare Sooyoung and Sunny were having,they were lost in their own world to even notice their other friends.

"S-Sorry about that,l-lets go" Sunny quickly walked towards the music room,to hide her blushing face. "Goodluck Soo" Yuri went to Sooyoung and gently patted his shoulder,earning a playful groan from the latter.

"Hey Fany,goodluck in your audition arasso,Fighting" Taeyeon went to Tiffany and peck her cheek,making her blush."N-ne TaeTae,you will watch me right?" 

"Do you want me to watch?" Taeyeon asked,earning a cute nod from Tiffany making him grin like a dork." Then I will watch then" 

*Awww,this dork! making me love him more than I already do* (Fany's thoughts)

The group arrived inside the music room and saw some students there already,waiting for their turn to audition.Tiffany began to feel so nervous that her body started to tense up a little and it didn't go unnoticed by Taeyeon.He immediently took her hand and intertwined their fingers together. "You are gonna do great Fany" Taeyeon pulled Tiffany closer to him and softly whispered.The action seemed to make Tiffany's heart beat twice as normal,but she found warmth and comfort and it lessen her tensed body.

"Tiffany Hwang" One of the judges called Tiffany up for her turn.Tiffany stood up and glanced back at her friends who mouthed 'Fighting' and showed their fist up.Tiffany took the mic and introduced herself,she daid the name of her song she will sing and the music began to play.

(authors note: Listen to Tiffany's cover of Stick with you)

The whole room was quite,listening to the beautiful,husky voice of Tiffany.Tiffany would glance at Taeyeon a couple of times to see him watching her with a loving stare.Once she finished the song,big amout of claps came from the audience,but it seems like the only appluse she can hear was from Taeyeon.It was like it was only him there for her.Tiffany bowed to the judges and headed back to her friends.

"Wow that was Daebak!" Yuri and Sooyoung showed their thumbs and dorkily smiled at Tiffany. "Told you she is a good singer" Jessica smiled at Tiffany before hugging her best friend. "You were great Fany!" Sunny also joined the hug.

When the three broke the hug,someone tapped Tiffany's shoulder making her turn around to see who it was,but was instead greeted by a pair of soft lips on her lips.She didn't need to push whoever the owner of the lips were because she already knows who the person is,it was Taeyeon.Tiffany smiled in between the kiss,and happily responded with her eyes closed

When they broke the kiss,she opened her eyes again and met with Taeyeon's brown loving eyes,that instantly melted her.Soon she found herself in another one of Taeyeon's warm embrace that she always loves. "You did great My love" Taeyeon whispered near Tiffany's ear.Tiffany blushed with the name that Taeyeon used to call her but happily melted inside their hug.

"Ehem...its Sica's turn already" Yuri spoke up,making the hugging people break their hug,to focus on Jessica who was making her way to the stage.

"Sica huh? nice name buddy" Sooyoung patted Yuri's back. "Yeah...umm...l-lets just continue shall we" Yuri hurriedly changed the subject to avoid more teasing once he saw the teasing smile on his friends faces.

Jessica introduced herself and sang her song 'Barbie girl'.She was able to make the audience smile at her cute small actions sometimes and of course her great voice.Once she was done her friends,especially Yuri congratulated her on her great preformance.Yuri even placed a peck on Jessica's cheek,making her turn red from the kiss. "Proud of your Sica,huh Yuri??" Taeyeon had a teasing smile on his face. "S-sica? Who calls me that??" Jessica asked Taeyeon. "Yuri" Sooyoung answered straight away before Yuri could give an excuse not to answer. "Aw thats sweet" Jessica smiled at Yuri,making the latter blush red.

*OMO what are you doing to me Yuri??* (Sica's thoughts)

Next it was Sunny's turn.She went up on stage and introduced herself with aegyo and started singing her song.The audience clapped for her along with her friends.Especially Sooyoung,who actually used BOTH his hands to clap,and he was actually NOT eating or chewing something.Sunny bowed and made her way to her friends,who congrdulated her and even recived a kiss from Sooyoung on the cheek,which Yuri forced him to do,and happily did it confidently,but still a visible blush was seen on his cheeks.

*Sooyoung,I want to be yours already! do you feel the same way? (Sunny's thoughts)

Once auditions were done,the guys decided to treat the girls out for ice cream and of course the girls happily agreed.They ate ice cream,and the 3 'couples' didn't even notice that their action towards each other made them fall harder for each other.

*I will confess soon Fany,just wait for a while* (Tae's thoughs)

*Sica! can you be mine already?* (Yuri's thoughts)

*Sunny I love you more then food!!* (Soo's thoughts)

 

 

 

 


 Annyeong :)) * waves*

Author here :P

How was this chap?? hope you liked it :)

I included some SooSun and YulSic so that they can develop their relationship ;)

Tae is already starting to court Fany ;))

I will update again soon...

Sub and Comment pls *puppy eyes*

~~~~~~see you soon~~~~~~