Cover my heart

Promise Me

 

“Siwon”

 

 

“O-Oppa, what are you doing here?” Tiffany knows Siwon for they have dated in the past, yet until now they still remain friends. So she was very much surprised when she saw him standing there, holding what seems to be a bouquet of flowers. She eyed the flowers in his hand and looked up to his face, shooting him a questioning look. She was very sure that Siwon has moved on, and even has a new girlfriend.

 

“Why? Surprised?” Tiffany gave him a uncomfortable nod and eyed the flowers in his hands again.

 

*I thought it was you TaeTae…are you giving up?*

 

“Well yeah…I mean why would you-“ Siwon cut her off, extending his hand with the  flowers to the confused-looking girl. He gestured her to take it, noticing the hesitant look on her face. “Take it, it’s not from me”

 

“W-what...then who?” Tiffany, still confused, but slightly relived that it was not Siwon who these flowers were from, took the flowers from the guys hand  and held it close to her chest, mentally congratulating this mystery guy for picking such beautiful flowers, and they almost all pink, her favourite color.

 

“Nuh Uh…not telling, but I can tell you will be surprised” Siwon smiled and the girl inside the music room alone.

 

Tiffany stared at the bouquet in her hands and tried hard to think who might be her secret admirer. Not having a clue who, she decided to walk to the piano. She carefully placed the bouquet on top of the piano and sat down on the stool. Moving her hands delicately over the piano keys, she tried to remember how to play her favourite piano piece. Tiffany knows how to play the piano since she was younger for her mom used to teach her. Pressing down on a key, she closed her eyes and let her fingers move along the keys, letting her mind shut down for a moment, letting her heart guide her fingers in playing the piano.

 

Tiffany played the piano so gracefully and beautifully that it could melt anyone’s heart, she played it like it would be the last piece she could ever play. She played with so much passion that you would think that she played this piece her whole life, yet this was the first time she played this piece in almost 10 years.

 

The melody and rhythm of the piece could describe any situation, from falling in love, heartbreak, sadness, guilt, and even a soft melody to make someone happy.

 

After playing the last note and pressing the last key, Tiffany smiled contently and was proud of herself that she could still remember the piece. She stood up from the stool and her gaze went back to the bouquet, still resting on top of the piano. It was only then did she notice that a familiar looking pink heart paper was tied to one of the flower stems. She picked out the flower with the note and carefully untied the note and read the writings.

 

Angel,

I hope you read this note for it would awkward if I’ll be waiting for you and you didn’t come….

You know, I hope one day I can play the piano for my love….

You <3

Go to the basketball court…

Prince

 

Tiffany smiled at the sweet little note, her guesses on that this person might be Taeyeon were slightly higher and she was praying hard that her guesses were right.

 

She brought the bouquet and note and made her way out of the music room. She was excited yet hesitant to know who this secret admirer was, she thought of all the answers she would give if this guy would NOT be Taeyeon, she might accept if he really wasn’t, thinking that Taeyeon has given up on them and might have already fell for someone else. The thought itself made her want to cry but she knew she had to accept the reality if that was the case. Pushing the thoughts to the back of her head, she made her way fast towards the basketball court and quickly entered the court. Once she finally took note of her surroundings, her eyes gleamed with surprise nearly making her squeal like a little girl getting a new pink, sparkly dress.

 

The basketball court was filled with pink balloons floating around with silver streamers dangling on them. As she stepped closer to them, she noticed that each balloon has a single red rose tied to the string of the balloon. She grab hold of one of the balloons near her and admired the rose, but after awhile of admiring, she realised that the roses were plastic. She checked the next one and it was fake too.

 

*Wow. Fake roses. Really?!?*

 

She kept walking towards the middle of the court and saw another balloon, but this time the balloon was red with a pink heart stuck to it, making it stand out from the other balloons.

 

She grabbed the string of the balloon and read the note on the pink heart.

 

I would stop loving you, chasing you and falling for you until ALL these plastic roses die….

Just like my love, it would never die

Would the princess like to meet her prince? Head to the Business classroom…

Your Prince is waiting….

 

Tiffany smiled widely and giggled a bit. She ran out of the basketball court and ran up to her classroom, she fixed herself before holding the door, her heart beating fast, her mind thinking of all the possible guys who would be behind this door. She pushed the door open and was greeted by an empty classroom, but a white board filled with post-it notes of all different colours.

 

She walked towards the post-it filled board and took a closer look. All the colourful post-its were written on. There were small messages in each post-it and Tiffany gladly read each one. Some of these were….

 

If beauty were sunlight, you'd shine from a million light-years away.

Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.

I hope your day is as radiant as your smile.

My favourite place to be is with you

 

And her most favourite one….

 

I love you Tiffany Hwang…

Pls let me hold your heart….let me cover your heart

 

 

 

-KIM TAEYEON.

 

 

 

“your answer pls Fany-ah” Tiffany was startled by the sudden voice, but relaxed when she figured out who was the owner the this voice. She turn around to find the person she has grown to love in a short matter of time, the person she was waiting for…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I will Kim Taeyeon….pls cover my heart”

 

 

 


Hey my TOTOROS!!! *squeals*

So how was this update?? was it good enough *puppy eyes*

As you can already tell, the last part was inspired from the song 'Back Hug' by SNSD (love that song!!) and us Locksmiths can relate if you know what I mean... 

     

   

Those were just a FEW of the sweet TaeNy hugs we have ^^      

And have you guys seen how many TAENY MOMENTS are there these days?!?!    

I will update REALLY SOON! *wink wink*

VOTE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE!! 

.............So until then my TOTOROS!  

*COMPUTER HUG*