New Friends

Promise Me

 

Tiffany pov

As soon as we step in the classroom all eyes were on us. *I hate attention* Taeyeon then tap my shoulder and signaled me to face the professor. I turned and bowed to..."Mr Park..."

"Good Morning Mr Kim,you are a few minutes late" He spoke to taeyeon then gave me a gentle smile. "Looks like we have a new student here...Ms...?" 

"Oh Hwang..." I gave him a bow 90 degree's and his face seem to brighten up. " ah yes Tiffany Hwang I believe?" I gave him a smile and a nod. "Mr Kim you may take your seat and Ms Hwang can you give us an introduction of yourself" After Mr Park said so,taeyeon gave me a smile before taking his place. 

I faced the class and said "Hi,Im Tiffany Hwang,I hope we can be friends" and gave my infamous eyesmile.I noticed that a few boys were staring at me with dreamy looks and some even ert looks.After I said my small introduction Mr Park told me to take a seat in front,but...

"Um Mr Park Tiffany can sit beside me...I mean since she is new" Taeyeon suprisingly said. *OMO yes!! sitting with taeyeon for 2 hours*I gave taeyeon a smile when Mr Park agreed.I walked to his row and sat down.During the whole class me and taeyeon would steal glances to one another and often caught each other staring.

Once the class ended,I fixed my bag and noticed that Taeyeon was staring at me."Is theres something on my face?" I asked him. "Um no...I was ugh...nothing" he gave me a shy smile and I just giggled at him.When we were about to leave Taeyeon stopped,he then grab my bag which was on my shoulder and coutinued walking.I just froze on my spot,he looked back at me and gave me a dorky smile, I giggled and caught up with him. 

While walking people...or his Fangirls stared at us,or me with mean looks,they gave me glares and disgusted looks.I felt scared and looked down.I heard whispering...

"Who is she!?!"

"oh its that Tiffany girl"

"how dare she steal our taeyeon!?"

"i am much prettier then her!"

Im guessing Taeyeon must be pretty popular here.I felt super uncomfortable after I heard their whispering and taeyeon must have realized it beacuse he held my wrist to stop us both from walking,I looked at him with a confused look,he smiled at me and he...

HELD MY HAND!! *fanning myself*

I slightly stared at him suprised and after I confirmed to myself Im not dreaming,started turning red.We heard some gasping around us,I saw some sulking some still sending me glares,but I didnt care because...

KIM TAEYEON IS HOLDING MY HAND!! *blush* * meantally squealing*

We countinued walking,still holding hands,and from the corner of my eye,I can see Taeyeon smiling widely.I looked down at our hands and once again started blushing,I smiled,our hands fitted perfectly.

Taeyeon pov.

As we were walking hand and hand we finally reached the lunch hall.I told Tiffany we should look for my friends first.She gave me a nod and after some time,we finally saw Yuri waving at us.We walked towards their table and I completely forgot I was still holding Tiffany's hand and her bag.When we arrived Yuri and Sooyoung gave me a smirk,then I followed their gaze and found them staring at me and Tiffany's hand and gently let go of her hand and she blushed when she realized what my friends were staring at.

"Guys this is Tiffany...Tiffany these are my friends" I introduced Tiffany to them. " Hi Tiffany,Im Yuri one of Taeng's friend" Yuri gave a handshake and she replied and gave a smile. "Hi Tiffany,Sooyoung,Yuri and Taeyeon's friend" Tiffany and Sooyoung shook hands.

"So how did you two meet?" Yuri asked us."Oh we meet because we took the same course." I replied. Yuri and Sooyoung grinned and nodded at us.I just rolled my eyes while Tiffany chuckled.

"Oh taeyeon,what about my friends?" Tiffany whispered to me."Why dont you text them" she gave me a nod and took out her phone and began texting her friends.

To: Jessi

Hey guys come to the lunch hall and find me and Taeyeon :)

From: Tiff

After Tiffany texted them she gave me a smile.I started to blush slightly and Yul and Soo noticed they both gave me a smirk.Yuri stood up and told us he will buy us food.After a few minutes,Yuri arrived and brought us our food.Me and Tiffany thanked him and eat our food.At the same time Jessica and Sunny arrived.

"Oh Yuri,Sooyoung these are my friends Jessica and Sunny" Tiffany stood up and introduced them.

"Hi Girls,Im Yuri Taeyeon...and now Tiffany's friend" Yuri said while Tiffany chuckled he shook hands with sunny,then when he shook hands with jessica he looked like he just saw a ghost. I mentally chuckled at them."Hi Im Sooyoung,their friend" he pointed at me,Tiffany and yuri.He shook hands with Jessica then with sunny,he looked at her with dreamy eyes.*I see whats going on here*

"Ok so why dont you girls join us" I said to Jessica and Sunny,they gave me a smile and nodded they took a seat next to Tiffany.

"New friends?" Sooyoung said

"Yes!" we all said, and laughed at ourselves.


Ok next chap thats for the sub!

All my main and sub characters meet! :))

Taeny is becoming friends!! :))

see you guys in the next update ;)