SooSun

Promise Me

After school was finish and TaeNy went home together while Yulsic went seperate ways,SooSun was left with each other.

"So sunny,would you like me to drive you home?" Sooyoung asked the girl standing beside him.

"s-sure,sooyoung" Sunny replied while playing with her fingers cutely.

The two went to Sooyoung's car and Sunny told Sooyoung the directions to her house.The drive was quiet at first before Sooyoung began the conversation.

"Hey Sunny,whats is your ideal type?" Sooyoung focused on the road.

"I like someone who was time for me,who will take care of me well" Sunny answered smiling,but didn't face Sooyoung because he might see her blushing face.

"Ahh...do you like anyone right now?" Sunny was startled with Sooyoung's next question that she froze in her seat.She was thinking on whether to confess to Sooyoung her true feelings or not. "I-I do actually" Sunny replied slowly.

"Oh...thats nice" Sooyoung tried to hide the sadness in his voice so he forced a small smile at the girl.

"How about you? like anyone?"

"Yes...I do..." Sooyoung thought for a while,thinking now would be the best time since he couldb't hold it any longer.He had to tell his feelings to Sunny before he goes crazy.

*Now or never Sooyoung,Fighting* (Soo's thoughts)

 

"....and she actually sitting right next to me"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-what??" Sunny blinked her eyes a couple of times to make sure that her crush was actually confessing to her at this moment.

 

"I said,I love you Sunny" Sooyoung finally gathered the courage to turn his whole body to face Sunny and grab both her hands."I am confessing to you,Lee Sunny,right now" 

"Would you be my girlfriend?" Sooyoung asked staring directly in Sunny's eyes.

*OMO! Is this is happening for real?!?! Kyaaaa!* (Sunny's thoughts)

After a couple of silence,and no answer from Sunny,he lost hope.He let go of Sunny's hands and a loud sigh left his lips.Sunny who was still lost,heard the sigh and immediently grabed back Sooyoung's hands.

"Yes Yes Yes!! I would LOVE to be your girlfriend Choi Sooyoung!" Sunny squealed.

Sooyoung broke into a wide smile before lifting sunny off her seat and placing her on his lap."Thank you,Sunny" Sooyoung said softly and placed a loving kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Bunny"

"I love you too" 

The new couple leaned in for their first kiss as an official couple.They kissed sweetly,putting in all their love for each other into the kiss.Once they finished their sweet kiss,they pulled apart with smiles on their faces,capturing this romantic love moment and confession.

 

 

"I love you more than fooddddd!!"

 

 

*Lee Sunny is officially Mine* (Soo's thoughts)

*Kyaaa we are official!!* (Sunny's thoughts)

 

 

 


안녕하세요 My readers :)))

I decided to let SooSun confess first since I'm planning YulSic and TaeNy's confession to be a little longer and detailed :))

I will update again soon...

Sub and comment...and vote up ;)

Luv u my readers <3