Ordinary day (main)

Promise Me

 

Tiffany pov

I saw Jessica and Sunny running towards me. 

"Oh My God Jessi!! kyyyaa I missed you!" I almost yelled at Jessica,my ice-princess bestfriend. "Tiff! I missed you too,wow you are much more prettier now then the last time I saw you" Jessica told me while looking at me head to toe.The last time me and Jessica saw each other was 4 years ago,Jessica spent her Highschool in Korea while mine in the US but,we keep VERY close contact,we skype and constant texting and phone calls.We were friends every since we could talk,Jessica is like my sister.I love her. "Tiff I love you brown hair!! Last time we skype you had blonde hair" Jessica started playing with my brown hair,I had blonde hair in the US,but changed it to brown when I arrived in korean a few months ago.

"Yah! just because I dont speak fluent in English,does that me you have to ignore me!?!?" My other bestfriend and aegyo queen Sunny, said in Full aegyo while pouting. "Yah! Sunny stop that aegyo,you know how much I hate aegyo!" I said  to her and giving her a playful glare."oppss sorry tiffany!" she said without aegyo,me and Jessica chuckled at her. "ok come here,both of you and give me a hug" all three of us hugged and giggled together at our childishness.

"Ok thats enough...lets enter now" Jessica said.Me and Sunny nod our head and the three of us linked our hands and arms and began entering the school.You can do this Tiffany Fighting!  *mentally air fist pump*

Taeyeon pov

I was walking around and finally spotted my most trusted friends Yuri and Sooyoung.I jogged over to them and greeted them. "Hey guys" I said to both of them. "whats up buddy" Yuri greeted me while patting my shoulder. "Hey Taeng" Soo greeted me.Suddenly we heard some squealing and exchange glances...FANGIRLS! Yul and Soo gave me a smirk while I just rolled my eyes at them.Yuri and Sooyoung both know about my past,the heartbreak,they were there with me, and just like my family they want me to move on and find someone...but my heart is still not ready...and there isnt really anyone in my school who caught my eye. "oh hey I have to go...my class is in a few minutes" I told my friends after I glance at my watch."ok sure buddy,see you at lunch" I gave them a nod and walk off.

As I was walking I bump into a girl. "Oh I'm so sorry! I didnt see where I was going" she seem to know me because then she started getting nervous and started playing with her hair. "Oh no its alright" I stared at her,"um,I guess I have to get to class now" I gave her a nod and started to walk off then I suddenly heard her voice "excuse me Kim Taeyeon sshi" the girl walked in front of me and I just stared at her hoping she is not a crazy fangirl. "Do you happen to know where the bussiness and management room is?" she asked me. "well I'm heading there too,I could show you" I told her,I could see her blush slightly."um no actually its my friend...Tiffany" I looked at her confused and she chuckled slightly,she then called this Tiffany and...

My heart skipped a beat 

I swear I thought I saw a goddess in front of me.

She looked so perfect every angle I stared at her for...I dont know how long and she stared back at me,again...

My heart skipped another beat.

"Uh...so this is Tiffany and she will be the one taking the same course as you" the other girl voice brought me back to reality. "O-ok um,s-sure hi im...ugh...tae-taeyeon" *seriously dude!?! act cool,why are you nervous,mentally face palm myself* "Hi I'm...ughh...Tiffany" Then she gave me a... I believe its called an Eyesmile...woah its pretty!! *I think I gonna die because if her beauty*

 

Tiffany pov

Sunny told us that she will go find someone who could help us search for the room of bussiness and management.Me and Jessica just waited for her.After a while we decided to look for her,soon enough we found her talking to some good-looking guy.*he is hot* Lucky sunny she gets to talk to him * mentally pout*.Then sunny suddenly called me so I went to them.The guy for a while was staring at me and somehow I got lost in his eyes,his soft chocolate brown eyes,sunny then introduced me as the person who is taking the bussiness course WITH HIM *yes! air fist pump*once introduced himself as Kim Taeyeon he kind of got nervous,which I found adorable and cute *kyyaaa he is so cute* Then I introduced myself "Hi I'm...ughh...Tiffany" Woah almost forgot my name there *quick give him an eyesmile* then I saw him staring once again in my eyes and again...I melted."Ehem...so you guys should be going now" Jessica voice made us break the eye contact.I played with my fingers while he scratched his neck awkwardly *still cute* "Um yeah Tiffany sshi we should get going or we will be late" he told me."um ok but pls drop the formalites just call me tiffany" I looked at him and saw he was looking back at me *gosh what do I do* once again I play with my fingers."Um lets go?" he ask me.I nod and face Jessica and Sunny they gave me two thumbs up and Jessica gave me a wink. * pls dont tell me she thinks I like him...well I do...ughhh face palm myself* 

So me and Taeyeon were walking side by side when I noticed some girls were giving me disgusted looks and some even looked angry.I just ignored them at first but then it kept going on for a while and I started getting uncomfortable.I think taeyeon noticed cause he tapped my shoulder and gave me a gentle smile." Are you ok Tiffany?" he asked me calmly " Yes I'm fine Taeyeon sshi" I gave him a small smile after. He looked at me puzzled and held my wrist....

OMO MY HEART!!! 

he whisped "those girls are my fangirls,just ignore them ok?" he told me,then let go of my wrist *Why did you let go? mentally pout* I gave him a smile and nod my head.We countined to walk telling each other little things like likes and dislikes and we even agreed to eat together during lunch.After a while we reach a classroom.Im guessing its our classroom,he seem to read my mind because he gave me a nod.I gave a smile and he push open the door. All eyes were on us.

 


Ok another update for today :)

First meeting of Taeny and the first girl Taeyeon meet was sunny...

hope you enjoyed...see you in the nesxt chapter