Thank you Kikwang

The New Guy

 

Junhyung POV

“Junhyung?” I looked up and saw Hyunseung standing in the doorway.

“ Are you crying?” I quickly wipe my tears away.

“No of course not.” Hyunseung came closer and sat down beside me.

“Are you alright? If there is something, please tell me.” He looked at the photo that I’m holding. I can see he’s curious about it.

“The boy at the photo, it’s my little brother” Hyunseung looks surprised.

“Your brother? I didn’t knew that you have one.”

“Had one,” Again this surprised look.

“Had? You don’t want to say that…” I nod. A tear begins to roll.

“Yes, he’s dead. 2 years from now. I miss him so, he is to important for me.” I couldn’t hold my tears anymore, I don’t care if Hyunseung see me cry.

He puts his arm around me, it gives me a good feeling. It felt like I can tell him everything.

“I know it’s hard, I lost someone important too,” He too? Who can it be?

“Who?”

“My father. He died at a heart attack not so long ago,” I saw it was difficult for him to hold his tears. He really knows how I feel.

“I’m sorry,” Where came this from?

“For what?”

“I’m sorry that I bothered you, especially now I know about your brother. I shouldn’t be that stupid to asked you to sing.” That’s what he was sorry for, because I sang.

“It’s okay, I just shouldn’t sang.”

“But Junhyung why? Why you can’t sing? Your voice is beautiful,” I take a deep breath.

“I always sang for my brother but when I knew I would lost him forever, I just couldn’t do it anymore. I promised him that I would never sing again.” Tears flowed, it was awful to say this.

“You didn’t sing because of your brother?” I nod.

“But isn’t your brother the one that wants to hear your sing,” What, he thinks my brother wants to hear me sing? How does he know!  

I stand up and Hyunseung knew immediately that he had said something stupid. 

“How do you know what he wantst? Do don’t even knew my brother!”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean it that way, I only thought that he doesn’t want that you stop singing because of him.” Now he goes too far. What the hell is he thinking?!

“You don’t have the right to talk about him like that. He is my brother, I know what he likes and dislikes, I know what to do to make him happy and I know that I broke my promise because of you!” Hyunseung looks at me with big eyes, they were full of fear. I wanted to stop but just couldn’t stop myself right know. I chuckle. “ You think that you are so smart to help people so that they may like you. But listen carefully, it doesn’t work. No one wants your stupid help and nobody likes you, I certainly don’t. You still don’t get it do you? You aren’t welcome here in Beast, so go away and don’t bother me any longer.” A silence. All my sadness and anger came at once.

“ Okay,” I looked up and saw Hyunseung, he looks broken. I hurt him, hard.

“I will leave you alone, I will not bother you anymore.” He stand up and walks away. A tear flows down his cheek. What did I do.

 

Hyunseung POV

I was sitting in the couch. Did he really mean it? Does nobody like it that I join this band? I was so lost in my thought that I didn’t realized that Kikwang was sitting next to me.

“Are you alright?” I looked up.

“You looks a little bit down. Did Junhyung do something to you?” Yes he did something to me. He hurt my feelings like nobody did before.

“You can be honest with me,” He smiles. I makes me feel better.

“Does everyone dislike me?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you guys think I doesn’t belong in this band?” I have to ask it to be sure if everyone agrees with Junhyung.

“What are you saying,  we are glad that you’re in this band. Why are you thinking that, silly?”  There was a silence. I saw that Kikwang knew what was going on.

“It’s Junhyung right. He hurt you.” I nod.

“How can he do that, you’re new.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“ What did he do?” I swallowed.

“He said that nobody appreciate my help, nobody likes me and that I doesn’t belong in Beast.” It  even hurt when I said it myself.

“That guy,” Kikwang grabs my shoulders and looks deep into my eyes. “Listen Hyunseung. I like you the way you are and I’m happy that you’re in Beast. We all. Ignore Junhyung. He doesn’t know what he is saying.”

“Thank you, I feel much better now.”

“It’s okay,” It was good to know that the other supporting me, that I’m not alone.

“But what are you going to do now? I mean with Junhyung.” I sighed.

“I don’t know. He wants to be alone and not be bothered by me.  So I don’t think it’s smart that I have to work with him,” I lean back. “Yah, what am I supposed to do with my song, it’s not even finished yet.” I broke into a sweat at the thought that I still will have to work with Junhyung.

“Maybe I can help you, I’m pretty good in writing lyrics you know.” Kikwang smiles. His smile is so cute and warm that I makes me feel good.

“That’s a great idea.” I was so happy about it. Now I don’t have to work with Junhyung and he will not be bothered by me. It seemed to me the perfect solution.

“Shall we start right away? How sooner we begin how sooner we are finished. Come on.” Kikwang takes my hand and we walk to his room.

 

“So, how far are you with the lyrics?” I gave him the lyrics and I saw he was impressed.

“Not bad, it’s actually very good.”  He looks though the papers and think.

“Maybe we can use your stage name in this song, do you have a stage name?” I nod.

“Uh, yes but it isn’t good.”

“You can’t say that If I don’t know it.”

“It’s called JS. It stand for Jay Stomp,” Kikwang looked thoughtfully but smiles soon.

“JS, powerful but sweet. I like it.” It’s exactly what I thought about it. Strange.  

Embracing you again, baby, kissing you, baby. Just like we just to do baby. Embracing you like this, I want to tell you this. O my baby, you know what I mean.” His voice sounds good, different than others I heard.

Aye, Js, don’t you know that this is all just a dream? Yeah, but I want to see you again, like this dream.” It is impressive to see how Kikwang makes up lyrics. He is different when he dance.

“What do you think? It pretty good right?”

“Yeah it’s amazing. I didn’t knew that you could right lyrics.” Kikwang scratches his head.

“Well, I’m more of dancing bit I also like to write lyrics. No one knows this because I’m a little ashamed of it. I’m not nearly as good as Junhyung.”

“Nonsense,” I give him a nudge. “You are really good at it, your different from Junhyung and I like that.”

“Thanks, I appreciate that. Shall we continue, maybe you can think of something?” I’m thinking.  What can be added?

“Maybe this: Even though I know it’s already the end. Please come back to me, baby.

Yeah, don’t you mind it?”

“Yeah, it’s great. This song will be amazing! I just know it.” We laugh together. It feels good to have such a good friend to have around you. Kikwang, thank you.

 

Dongwoon POV

I walked a little way, I had to clear my head. Why wouldn’t he do something fun. That’s not like him. If anyone feels like to do something fun it’s Kikwang. But why didn’t he want it?

We were always best friends and did everything together, but since Hyunseung joined this band I hardly speak to him.

I sat down the couch. Maybe I expect too much from him. Maybe he wanted to do something different then he usually do, having fun with me.

Suddenly I heard a loud laughter. It seems it came from my room. I walked toward it and watch inside. Hyunseung and Kikwang were sitting in chairs.

“Come on, Seungie laugh! Be happy.” Seungie? He has a nickname for Hyunseung? Kikwang stands up and stand opposite Hyunseung.

“Laugh Seungie, I know you can do it,” I see Kikwang grin and before I knew it Kikwang starts tickling Hyunseung.

“No stop, please stop!” shouted Hyunseung.

“See you can laugh,  you just should leave it to me.” I can’t look at it anymore. My heart…it can’t take this any longer. It hurts to much to see Kikwang like this, having fun with Hyunseung. Is this what Kikwang calls ‘something important’? He prefer to deal with Hyunseung than with me. Why Kiki? Why do you choose Hyunseung above me? What did I do wrong?

 

Junhyung POV

I lay in my bed, thinking about what happened today. It was never my intention to hurt Hyunseung that badly but I had too, I couldn’t stop myself from being angry at him. I know it’s stupid because he didn’t do anything wrong but still every time I get mad at him and end we up in a fight. I will not be angry, definitely not on him. I don’t know what it is but I still get this feeling that I want to be with him, do fun things with him, hold him.  But it can’t, it’s weird and  I’m sure that Hyunseung doesn’t thinks the same about it, especially not after what I said to him. I close my eyes and sigh.  Why did I said such terrible things to him, I didn’t mean it, not a single word. I must apologize to him.

 

I heard the door get opened and I saw Hyunseung standing in the doorway. It have to do it  now, I have to give him my apologies. I wanted to get up but change my mind when I heard someone.

“Thanks Kikwang, I feel a lot better now.”

“Hey there are friends for, to make you feel better. And don’t forget what I said. Ignore Junhyung if he said something stupid about you, you are good the way you are. “ Hyunseung told Kikwang about our fight. Why? He doesn’t have to discuss our quarrel with someone. If he wants to talk to someone about it, he must talk with me, not with Kikwang. This is between him and me, not between him and Kikwang.

“I will see you tomorrow, sleep well” Kikwang said. Hyunseung closes the door and smiles. It felt good to see him happy but at the same time it made me angry. Did this happened because of Kikwang? Made Kikwang him smile? I felt that the anger getting worse. I wanted to be the one who makes Hyunseung smile, who makes him happy and want to be whit him, not Kikwang. Wait a second, am I jealous of that dancer? No of course not, there is no reason for me to be jealous at him. Kikwang has certainly only given advise to Hyunseung, nothing more. He was just being nice. But if all of this is true why do I feel so weird.

 

When I woke up Hyunseung was ready for departure. Today he would record his song. the song, it wasn’t finished yet.

“I just realized that we haven’t finished the song. We might have just enough time to…” Hyunseung interrupt me smiling.

“Don’t worry, that has been solved. Everything is okay,” and he left.

I was left behind, surprised. It has been solved? Will he implies that he has finished the song all by himself? I quickly got dressed and left for the studio.

 

When I arrived at the studio I saw that everyone was already there. Jookun stood beside Hyunseung who looked nervous. Jookun was looking though the lyrics.

“This looks good, you have done your work very well,” Hyunseung smiled at Kikwang.

“I told you that you are good at writing lyrics.” Kikwang starts blushing.

I understand it now. Hyunseung had finished the lyrics along with Kikwang, without to consult with me. That’s what they were doing last night.

“Hold on, did you and Kikwang written the lyrics? What about me? Where am I in this story? I have composed the most of it and you give all of the glory to Kikwang!” Hyunseung shocked from my reaction. This he saw clearly not coming.

“Junhyung stay of it,” Kikwang stood before Hyunseung and glared at me.

“Sorry?” I said.

“Listen carefully. You didn’t wanted to see Hyunseung anymore, so don’t complain now. You’ve had your chance and blew it. You hurt Hyunseung feelings. I helped him with the song because he wouldn’t bother you, this is what you asked from him right? Let Hyunseung be himself and don’t be so mean to him, he doesn’t do anything wrong. If you don’t like him doesn’t mean that we also don’t like him. I am very glad that Hyunseung joins Beast, he makes this group complete and I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks this way!” I was stunned looking at him. I had never seen Kikwang this angry. I knew he was right. I had Hyunseung dropped like a brick, I hurt him.  I told him to leave me alone, what he did. I had no right to attack Hyunseung like that.

“I thinks it’s the best if Kikwang goes with Hyunseung to the recording studio. For the rest I arranged an interview in which you must announcement Hyunseung’s single and support it.”

Junkoon looked at met intently.

“You too Junhyung,” I nods. This will be a long day.

 

--

 

A/N. It took a while but i have update again.

It’s finally holiday which means that I from now on can work a lot on my story.

 

Kikwang and Hyunseung are so cute together don't you think?