The letter

The New Guy

Junhyung Pov

I wake up when I heard a door closes. I rub my eyes and look at Hyunseung’s bed. Surprisingly he wasn’t there. His pajama lay neatly folded on his bed so he probably went out. I look at my phone to check the time. 2 am. What is he doing at this late hour?

I wanted to go back to sleep but then I realized that I was alone. I was alone again after a very long time. This could be the perfect opportunity to look at Hyunseung’s stuff. To find something that tells me more about this suspicious boy. I know he’s hiding something. Why else would he leave in the middle of the night. Yeah, this boy is hiding something and I’m going to find out what.
I step out of bed and turn on the lights. Where shall I start? I pick up his bag and start to look for something but there was nothing strange besides some comic books. I put his bag back and search further. I looked everywhere even in his wardrobe but I found nothing. Not even a single clue. I sit down on Hyunseung’s bed. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he doesn’t hide something. Maybe I imagined everything. Just before I want to stand up and go to my own bed I saw something protruding under the mattress. Of course! How could I be so stupid to forget a place like this. I lift the mattress and see an envelope. I grab it and sits back. The envelope looks old so I open it carefully . There is a letter in it. Curiously I fold the letter open en start reading.

 

Dear Jang Hyunseung,

 

Everything happened so fast. I will never forget the day when I first met you. Your were wearing a yellow sweater and your long black hair was shown from under your grey beanie. You were so nervous and shy that you barley talked. But when you started to dance everything disappeared. It was like I saw a  whole different Hyunseung. I was impressed to saw you dance and sing. You were so good. Especially your dance techniques. I never saw someone dance this good. When you became a trainee of BigBang I was so happy. You started to talk more and we all had so much fun. We were like a real family and you became my best friend. Manager Hyun Seok was considering to debut us as a 6 member group but then there was that night. That night ruined everything. I wish I could rewind everything and stop it. But I can’t. I want you to know that manager  Hyun Seok isn’t as hard as you think he is. He cried when you had left. He didn’t wanted to dismiss you but he had no choice. We all miss you and wish you could come back. But we all know it can’t. I know you won’t give up. That you will work even harder to make you dream come true. We will always support you no matter what and we assure you that nobody will get to know what happened that night.

Stay strong.

 

Sincerley,

Kwon Jiyong.

 

I read the letter over and over again. That night ruined everything. He didn’t wanted to dismiss you but he had no choice. We assure you that nobody will get to know what happened that night. I was right. All that time I thought he was hiding something I was right. Something bad happened, something big. Hyunseung has to leave BigBang because of it.  Maybe this secret can make sure he gets dismissed from BEAST and the only one who know this secret besides Hyunseung is Kwon Jiyong.

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming this way. That has to be Hyunseung. Quickly I slide the envelope back under Hyunseung’s mattress. The footsteps became louder and it would not take long before he would walk into the room. I turn off the light and lay down in my bed. The door slowly opens and I saw Hyunseung peek into the room. My heart beats fast and I try to act if I’m asleep. Hyunseung walks into the room and undresses himself so he can pull on his pajama. I struggled not to look but I just couldn’t help to take a glance of his body. Hyunseung looks up and our eyes crosses.  Quickly I close my eyes.

“Junhyung, are you awake?” He asks softly. I held my eyes tightly shut and didn’t give a kick. I feel he comes closer. I feel that’s he’s looking at me.

“You are so sweet when you’re asleep. Like you won’t hurt anybody.” A soft sign leaves his mouth.

“Why can’t you be more like this. Is it that difficult for you to be nice. Do you really like seeing people being hurt, especially me.  I’m trying so hard but all I get from you is critic. Can you give me at least a chance.” I could feel his sadness. I knew I was not that nice to him but I have my reasons for that.

“Why do you make me feel this way. Even if you are mean to me it wouldn’t get away. Luckly because of her I finally know what this feeling means. I know how to deal with it. I’m going to follow her advice and hope everything turn out well.” A little laugh is heard. “It will be so embarrassing if you could hear me right now. Even though I really want to know what I think about you it can’t. You probably will hurt me like you always do.” I hear the cracking of the bed when Hyunseung lies down in it.

What was he talking about? What does he mean with ‘it’ and from who does he got advice?

That night I couldn’t sleep anymore.

 

-----

A/N Thank you for supporting this story! I'm so thankful!

Here are pictures of Hyunseung together with BigBang. Weren't they cute when they were still together ^^

 

Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment ~