Performance Day

The New Guy

No one POV

Finally the day was there. Everyone woke up early to made themselves ready for departure to M.Countdown. Hyunseung is very nervous. He never sang for public before only for his family and friends but he has a feeling that it’s going to be amazing. This is going to be the best day of his life.

When everyone was ready the boys drove off on their way to M.Countdown. On arrival they see a horde of fans who are screaming their names. When they enter the building Hyunseung couldn’t believe his eyes. He has been here many times before to watch performance from different artists but this time it was his turn to shine. To stand on the stage and let the audience enjoy his performance. The boys are guided to their dressing room where they has to change into their outfits and where their hair and make-up is done. After a couple of hours they were finally ready. The show had already started and the music gets louder and louder as they got closer to the stage. It will not take long before Hyunseung has to enter the stage. In the distance the boys see Joonkun walking towards them. They greet him with a 90 degrees bow.

“It’s good to see all of you,” Joonkun starts. “Today it’s a important day. Not only for Hyunseung but also for the rest of you. From today BEAST will officially be with six. You will join a lot of shows the next few weeks to promote yourself and I assume that this goes flawless.” Joonkun gives Junhyung a warning look. He nods understandable. Junhyung knows why Joonkun gives him that look but from today he won’t be the jerk he was before. No he will be very nice to Hyunseung. He has to win his trust. It’s going to be very hard for him but it’s the only option to get to know Hyunseung’s secret.

“Hyunseung 5 more minutes,” a stagehand says. Doojoon realizes Hyunseung becomes very nervous so he puts his arm around him to comfort him.

“It’s going to be great, trust me. You’re going to show everyone what kind of amazing artist you are. And the most important thing you don’t have to forget is that you should have fun.” Hyunseung smiles and nods. It feels great to know that his fellow members support him. Well  except of Junhyung. While everyone gave Hyunseung a ‘fighting’ he was just standing there. Hyunseung ignored him. He knew Junhyung won’t pay any attention to him. The stagehand gave Hyunseung a microphone and told him to get ready. Just before he wanted to enter the stage he heard someone calling his name. It was Junhyung. He didn’t say much but what he said made Hyunseung feel so good. It gave him strength. Good luck. Whit a big smile on his face Hyunseung enters the stage.

The lights are pointed at Hyunseung. Everyone looks at him expectantly.

“Hello. My name is Jang Hyunseung. This is my first time performing on a stage like this so please take care of me. I will be singing a song composed by Yong Junhyung and Lee Kikwang called ‘I don’t mind’. I hope you will enjoy the song.” The lights went off. Only a spotlight is focused on Hyunseung. He can do this. This is his day. Right now he will show everyone what he loved to do the most. Singing and dancing. He will make everyone happy and show them he has the ambition to be an idol. Hyunseung takes a deep breath and start singing.

When the audience hears Hyunseung’s first note they become completely silent. It was so beautiful, so pure. His singing combined with his y dance makes an incredible performance. It was beyond all their expectations. Girls couldn’t hide their screaming when Hyunseung starts dancing with the microphone standard while touching himself. There was so much passion in his performance. Hyunseung enjoyed it so much. Happiness was shown. When the  music stops a overwhelmed applause was given. Hyunseung couldn’t stop smiling. He was so happy and relieved that everyone enjoyed it. In the corner of his eye he sees his fellow members enter the stage. The audience went crazy when they saw the rest of BEAST.

“Hello everyone. Did you all enjoyed the performance?” Doojoon asks the audience. The answer was very clear when a loud applause was heard.

“That’s good to hear because from today Jang Hyunseung will official be BEAST’s sixth member. Please give him a lot of love. Together with Hyunseung we will make sure that our upcoming album will be better than our previous ones.” Doojoon looks at Hyunseung and smiles. Hyunseung understand it his time to speak now. Because he was nervous and didn’t really know how those microphones work he didn’t get his one on. Junhyung noticed how clumsy he’s doing. A little smirk disappears on Junhyungs face when he puts his arm around Hyunseung and hold his microphone at his mouth. The audience went wild when they saw their interaction. Hyunseung froze for a minute. He wasn’t dreaming right? Is it really Junhyungs arm he feels? Slowly he looks besides him and sees a smiling Junhyung. He nods as a signs he can talk. Hyunseung quickly looks back and starts talking.

“Thank you for accepting me, that means a lot. I will make sure that it wasn’t a bad idea to let me be a part of this group. I will work very hard and won’t disappoint you. Thank you.” Quickly Hyunseung shook Junhyungs arm away. It became too hot. Junhyung couldn’t hold his laugh when he saw how shy Hyunseung became but as soon as the audience cheer for him a  big smile appears on Hyunseung face. He did it. He’s an idol now. Finally his hard work is rewarded. After some more talking BEAST said goodbye and get off the stage.

“Wow you were so good Hyunseung! How you danced combined with your singing was incredible.” Hyunseung smiles shyly at Yoseob who couldn’t stop giving compliments. Together they walk back to their dressing room. Hyunseung noticed that his shoelace were untied. He bend down to tie it. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. When he looks up he saw Junhyung. His heart skips a beat.

“Well done.” Junhyung said and walked away. Hyunseung couldn’t believe what he just heard. Junhyung gave him a compliment. Junhyung was being nice.

----

Hi! Thank you for reading!!

I want to say that from this sunday i will be on a holiday for 3 weeks so I wont be able so update. But when im back I try to update as soon as possible ^^

 

Look at him. This boy is making me crazy with moves like this!

 

~Please subscribe and leave a comment~