Taking some Air

The New Guy

No one POV

“Jeez Kikwang why are you so stressed?” Doojoon let himself fall into the couch with a bowl of popcorn while he looks at Kikwang.

“Hyunseung is gone. I can’t find him anywhere,”

“Is that all? I thought something bad was going on,” says Doojoon while he stuffs his mouth full of popcorn.

“It is something bad. What if Hyunseung couldn’t take all criticism that was said about him and left,” Kikwang goes through his hair, getting more stressed.

“Kikwang calm down. There is really nothing to worry about. Hyunseung has probably a good reason why he isn’t here. And besides, Hyunseung isn’t that kind of person who will left without inform us so come and watch a movie with us,” Doojoon said and puts the DVD in the DVD-player. Kikwang is worried but now exaggerate a little bit too much. Yoseob who had taken a blanket sits down next to Dongwoon.

“Shouldn’t we wait for Junhyung. You know how much he likes this movie,” He said.

“No, he’s probably very busy with things we are not allowed to know. So if we have to wait for him we can wait for a very long time so I say let’s watch it without him. He can watch it another time as many times as he want,” Yoseob pouts what makes Doojoon laugh.

“Don’t be said Seobie, we are here to watch it with you,” he said and his hair. “Are you coming Kikwang?” Kikwang shakes his head.

“Maybe another time, ” He said and left. Doojoon shrugs his shoulders and grabs the bowl with popcorn. Dongwoon was just sitting, looking into space and saying noting and Doojoon noticed it.

“Dongwoon is everything alright. You’re so quite nowadays. It’s so not you,” Dongwoon turns his head in Doojoons direction and smiles faintly.

“It’s nothing Hyung,”

“You’re sure?” he nods.

“I’m just tired that’s all,” Doojoon puts his arm around Dongwoon.

“Promise me that you tell me if there is something,”

“ Of course Hyung,” a little smile appears on Dongwoons face making Doojoon feel better.

“Can we watch the movie now?” Whined Yoseob and looks at Dongwoon while he continues eating his popcorn.

“Yeah, let’s watch the movie.” Dongwoon said and press play.

 

Junhyung’s room

“What did you say to him! I know that he left because of you!” Kikwang shout. Anger, so much anger is flowing though his body. He was standing against Junhyung who is sitting relax at his desk, writing and not letting himself distracted. Kikwang couldn’t stand it that Junhyung ignore him.  “I’m talking to you!” and he pulls the paper from him away.

“What do you think you’re doing!?” Junhyung shout and stands up, looking angry at Kikwang.

“Tell me what you did to him,”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t do a thing,” he said calm. Kikwang shake his head and grabs the paper in a way so that he can tear it apart any moment.

“I don’t believe you,”

 

Meanwhile somewhere on the street

Hyunseungs Pov

The wind is blowing through my hair. I breathe in the fresh air. A shiver runs through my body. This is what I needed. Getting some air. Letting go of my thoughts and having no one around me.

It is dark and the only lights are coming from the houses around me. I had to go away from them, from him. It was just too much. I don’t know what he does to me but I know it’s not normal. Every time he’s around me, looks at me with those beautiful but frightening eyes it’s like my body stops working. I don’t know how to react or what to say. It’s like he’s controlling me.

I sign. I have to forget about him. He hates me. There is no chance that Junhyung and I can be together. Besides we are two guys. It’s not normal to feel something like this for a guy right?

I stop walking and smile when I see a couple cuddling each other on a bench. The girl laughs and gives the boy a peck on his cheek. It looks like they having a lot of fun. My thoughts wander off again. How would it be if I could sit there, on a bench close to Junhyung. I would tickle him so that I can see his smile again. I know he will glare at me because he doesn’t like it but then he will bend forward so that our lips… No Hyunseung, stop. You can’t think this. It’s wrong.

“Look who we have here,”  I freeze from the sudden voice and I don’t dare to look behind me. That low voice, it can't be him. He would leave. After that incident he promised me he would leave town.

“Long time no see Hyunseung,”

-

A/N Sorry for this short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer ^^

Who do you think the mysterious man is? I will give a hint. He has a low voice and is a real Badman ^^

 

Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment!!

Love you guys!