At YG

The New Guy

Hyunseung’s pov

“Seunghyun Hyung!” TOP looks in the direction of the yelling and smiles when he sees it’s me.

“Hyunseungie. It’s good to see you. Has been a long time isn’t it?” TOP says and blows smoke out of his mouth.

“Yes a very long time. I’m glad to see you too Hyung. I miss you.” I look up when I feel TOP’s strong hand resting on my shoulder.

“We all miss you but it’s good you moved forward and didn’t gave up. Hard work always gets a reward. I heard you joined this boy group called BEAST. How is it going?”

“Okay I guess. It is hard especially if you are new to a group that already exist and is extremely popular. It gives me a lot of pressure. Many things had to be changed and not everyone was happy about that.” I sigh. How am I ever going to fit well in BEAST if Junhyung and I keep fighting. If he never changes and will always hate me I don’t know if I can live with that. Knowing that he hates me while I am incredible in love with him will torture me so much.

“I know. Fitting in isn’t easy but I’m sure it will all turn out well.” I smile. TOP always knows how to speak well. He is like a big brother. Suddenly something pops into my head.

“Hyung it is not that I’m not happy to see and talk to you but shouldn’t you be in Japan right now?” TOP raises an eyebrow and extinguish his cigarette.

“Japan? Not that I know of. Who told you that we would be in Japan?”

“Jiyong Hyung.” TOP grabs his sunglasses and puts it on.

“Well that’s strange because as far as I know we didn’t planned to go to Japan. Besides that I saw Jiyong a couple minutes ago working in the YG building. Maybe you should visit him. It looks like he has to explain some things.” TOP laughs.

“I have to go now. It was nice to see you again Hyunseung. Hopefully I will see you soon. Take care.” He says and pats my shoulder before he walks away. Weird. Why would Jiyong lie to me? Maybe I should visit him like TOP said to figure it out.

 

None pov

At 4Minute’s dorm

Hyuna could know she would got all the girls over her as soon as Hyunseung would bring her home.

“Why didn’t you say you went on a date with Hyunseung?” Jihyun asks a bit annoyed.

“Oh you two are so cute together!”Jiyoon yells happily while she shakes Hyuna.

“Jiyoon calm down please.” Hyuna laughs. “Don’t woryy Unnie it wasn’t a date.”

“But you two went out together and I saw you two hugging each other. Don’t deny it.” Jihyun spoke back.

“OMG you two hugged!? He totally likes you!”

“I told you it would be a good idea to go on a date with him.” The maknae said. Hyuna sighs. She can’t blame her friends for not knowing what’s really going on between her and Hyunseung. But she gets tired of the fact that they think Hyunseung likes her what clearly isn’t. He only sees her as his best girl friend, nothing more.

“Yes we hugged but that doesn’t mean he likes me Jiyoon. And Sohyun is wasn’t a date.”

“Then what exactly is going on between you two?”Gayoon asks who joins their conversation. Hyuna sits down in the couch letting the girls wait in suspense.

“Well I kind of lied to you all. I already knew Hyunseung before he joined  BEAST. I met him back when I was still a member of Wonder Girls. He was a trainee of BigBang those days. BigBang and Wonder Girls were very close and went out with each other so that’s how it happens that Hyunseung and I got friends. We shared almost every free time we had together. We became best friends but I got feelings for him. Very strong feelings but I never told him because I didn’t want something to happen with our friendship. After he left BigBang I barely saw him. I thought the feeling would go away but unfortunate it’s still here. When I got to know he would be a part of BEAST the feeling came back and this time even stronger. He became even more handsome than he already was. He didn’t changed a little bit. He is still the sweet, caring and crazy boy that I knew. I’m glad to see and talk to him again but it’s real torture to be with him knowing that he only sees me as his best friend while I’m so deeply in love with him.” It was silent. The 4 girls were shocked by the sudden story and didn’t really  know how to react on it. They could see Hyuna was having a hard time.

“So if I understand it clearly you say that you like Hyunseung for about 4 years now but never dared to tell him because you are afraid it will ruin your friendship?” Gayoon asks and Hyuna nods.

“How can you be able to hide it for such a long time for him. It only makes you feel terrible.” Jihyun says.

“But if Hyunseung rejectes me I will feel even more terrible. I don’t want to lose him.” Jiyoon sits besides Hyuna and grabs her hand.

“How are you so sure Hyunseung doesn’t like you back?”

“I know him. I know when he likes someone and when not. I can see it. When he’s with me I don’t see a twinkle in his eyes. I don’t see him blush. No shy smiles. He isn’t in love with me. He cares for me like I’m his little sister. There is not a chance he likes me the way I like him.” The girls feel bad when the little girl burst out in tears.  They tried to comfort her by hugging her and telling everything will be okay. Jihyun pecks Hyuna’s cheek and brushes the tears away.

“Let’s cancel dance practice this time. You need some girl time with the 4 of us.” Hyuna smiles through her tears and hugs her Unnie. She couldn’t wish better friends.

 

Hyunseung pov

When I enter the YG building memories came back. Nothing has changed after these 3 years. It felt I was home again. That this was the place where I belong but I knew it wasn’t. I walk down a hall where poster are placed on the wall. Posters off BigBang, 2NE1, Epic High and other artists. I run my finger along the the BigBang’s poster. I smile. Even though I didn’t made it I’m glad my friends became this big. They worked hard for it. And just like TOP said hard work will always get praised.

“Yah what do you think you’re doing?” A voice called. I look in the direction of the sound and see a tall boy walking to me. He had light brown hair and was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket and some fake glasses.

“What are you doing here anyways? This is not a place for strangers.” The boys crosses his arms and raises his eyebrow.

“Seunghoon don’t be so rude to him. He’s an member of the YG family after all.” The boy named Seunghoon looks surprised at the black haired boy who just walked by. I’m just as surprised as he is because as far as I know I’m not a member of their family. Not anymore. The boy with black hair and fuller lips smiles at me and bows.

“I’m Seungyoon, leader of YG newest boy group WINNER. It’s very nice to finally see you in person.” I bow back. I really have no idea what is going on here. This boy clearly knows me but I never met him.

“Uh Hyung sorry but who is this person? I never saw him before.” The taller boys asks his leader. Seungyoon leaves a sigh and slaps Seunghoon’s shoulder.

“Shame on you! How can you not know him? He is the all known-“

“JANG HYUNSEUNG!?” The three of us look up at the loud yell coming from a boy almost as tall as Seunghoon. He’s wearing a blue sweater and his brown hair is nicely styled. He smiles and bows.

“I feel so horned to meet you. You are my biggest inspiration. I will never forget the moment you had to leave BigBang but said you will never gave up. It made me believe in myself. It made me stronger. I wanted to be just like you. I never gave up just like you. I am so thankful!” I look at the boy who’s still bowing and blink. His words are still repeating inside my head. I’m his biggest inspiration? He wanted to be like me? I never knew I had such an impact on someone. I always thought I was useless. That I disappointed everyone. Knowing that I inspirited others because I never gave up my dream does feel great. It motivates me.

“Taehyun don’t yell that loud please. My ears hurt.” The leader says and rubs his ears.

“I’m sorry Seungyoon Hyung but I’m just so happy!” I laugh and lay a hand on the so named boy Taehyun’s shoulder.

“I’m glad I have left such a big impression on you. And I’m very happy you never gave up and could make your debut.” The boys has such a big smile on his face what makes me laugh. Suddenly Seunghoon start to realize who I am.

“Wait a second…He is Jang Hyunseung? He is little SO-1, the sixth member of BigBang?!”  Seungyoon again slaps Seunghoon’s shoulder. He rubs painful over his shoulder and gives his leader a filthy look.

“I’m sorry but I just didn’t saw it. He became so much prettier. He’s even prettier than you Taehyun!” I try not to show I’m blushing by laughing but Taehyun noticed it and winks at me.

“It’s nice to know I still have some recognize here even though I’m not a part of Bigbang nor the YG family anymore for a long time now.” I say and smile faintly.

“You will always be a part of the YG family. Besides you never left the family nor BigBang. You are still very important to everyone here especially to Jiyong Hyung.” Seungyoon said.

“Yes when we first came here he couldn’t stop talking about his trainee time. He told us to enjoy every moment with each other because you would never know if there will be a time you have to let someone go you care about a lot.”  I heard some trembling in Taehyun’s voice when he was speaking. He obviously knew how difficult it had to be for me.

“Speaking of Jiyong, do you guys maybe know where I can find him?” I ask.

“Well the most of the time he’s in his studio. You can try there. You know where it is?” Seungyoon asks.

“As long as nothing changed I am sure I can find it by myself.” I say smiling. I said goodbye to the three boys and go towards Jiyong’s studio. When I arrived I heard music coming out of the room. Curiously I peek inside. Jiyong is sitting behind his keyboard. Next to him are lying some papers. It looks like it are lyrics. He softly hums a melody and writes something down. Then he starts singing.

 

Girl, you know that when you end up losing your smile
I always think that it's all my fault
Thinking of your words and looking into the light
I can no longer see anything else

 

Even though Jiyong’s specialty is rapping he often underestimate his singing voice. I always liked his voice. Yes Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung are amazing singers but to me Jiyong has this special tone in his singing voice that gives me shivers every time I hear it.

“Hyunseung is that you?” I didn’t noticed I pushed the door open a bit too much.

“Come one Seung. I know it’s you. I see your red hair.” I walk into the studio. I smile shyly while scratching the back of my head.

“Hello Hyung.” Jiyong stands up and pulls me into a hug.

“I’m so happy to see you. How are you doing? Feeling any better?”

“Yes I am okay. Sometimes I feel a little dizzy but it’s over quick.”

“That’s good to hear. Come and take a seat. You want something to drink?” I shake my head and sits into the sofa. Seungyoon was right. I still play a role in Jiyong’s life. On the wall are many pictures but two of them spoke to me the most. It was a group pictures of us six. Our first photoshoot. I remember is like yesterday. We were all so nervous but when he stepped on the set well became relaxed and had so much fun. Then my eyes goes to a picture frame standing on the desk. It was a picture of me and Jiyong. It made my heart melt. I feel an hand on my shoulder.

“We were so young back then. Two little boys trying to fulfill their dreams. And look at us now. We did it Seung. You did it.” His hand slowly goes to my tummy. I knows where this is going and I don’t like it.

“No don’t you dare to-aahhahah!” My body moves in every direction possible. I couldn’t stop laughing when Jiyong starts tickling me.

“You did it. You made your dream come true. I knew you could do it!” Jiyong says while laughing.

“Aah please…Hyung…stop…I can’t.” My belly started to hurt from laughing. Jiyong noticed it so he stops and ruffles my hair.

“Your still as cute as before.”

“Stop Hyung, you make me blush.” I say shyly.

“That’s exactly what I wanted.” He says smirking. After some more talking I came to the point. I came here not for nothing.

“Hyung I actually looked you up because something is bothering me. Why did you lie to me about going to Japan? I ran into Seunghyun Hyung this afternoon and he told me you guys never went to Japan.” I don’t know what it exactly was but it’s looks like Jiyong got nervous or something. But he laughed it away.

“Did I ever said I would go to Japan with the other guys? I went to Japan on my own to promote my solo album. We have different schedules. We are all very busy. It’s possible Seunghyun didn’t even noticed I was away.”

“But then why didn’t you call me or texted me you were back from Japan?”

“ I didn’t want to bother you because I knew you proboly would have been tired because of you upcoming comeback and the poisoning what happened. I wanted to give you some rest. But you are of course so stubborn not to rest am I right?” I laugh and nod. It all kind of made sense what he just said. Jiyong had his solo comeback not long ago and I don’t doubt about the fact they are all very busy.

“Did you already eat dinner?” Jiyong asks and puts on his jacket.

“No not yet and I actually very hungry.”

“Well let’s go eat dinner together. I know a good place where they have some delicious food.” 

---

A/N: Hello everyone! I got you all a new chapter. Hyunseung finally met TOP again! And Seunghoon how can you not know who Hyunseung is?! Luckly Seungyoon and Taehyun do haha. Well I hoped you all liked it. Thank you for reading!

~Please subscribe and leave a comment~