You have been Warned

The New Guy

None pov

When everyone was done eating Doojoon decided to wash the dishes. It wasn’t his favorite thing to do but he was feeling like doing it today. Maybe it would help him to distract his mind. It did until he felt two pair of arms around his waist and the little boys head against his back. A shiver went through Doojoon’s body.  

“Doojoonie…”

“Yoseob let go of me.” Doojoon snaps. Surprised as Yoseob is he let him go and takes a step back.

“What’s with you today?” He asks surprised. “Why are you acting so harsh all of sudden?”

“Just leave me alone. I’m not in the mood to talk right now.” Yoseob  grabs Doojoon’s arm and makes him look at him.

“I’m not leaving until you tell what’s wrong. You acted strange this morning. Why did you lie about us? Why didn’t you tell them what really happened.” This is exactly why Doojoon wanted to be alone. He didn’t wanted to talk about last night, especially not with him. Doojoon makes himself loose from Yoseob’s grab and pushed him against the wall. Fear is seen in Yoseob’s eyes.

“Don’t say a word about last night. Not to me, not to anyone. What we did last night shouldn’t had happen. It was wrong. If this leaks out we can say goodbye to our careers.” Doojoon was so angry. Yoseob never saw him this angry before. It scares him.

“We were drunk what made us do stupid things. Last night didn’t mean something. We have to forget it and just act like nothing happened. And if you dare to tell anyone your dead. Am I clear?” Doojoon hisses. Yoseob turns his head away angry. He couldn’t look at his leader right now. Not after what he said.

“I said am I clear?” The little boy pushes Doojoon away.

“Fine. I won’t say anything,” he whispers mad.

“Good and now go.”  As if he wanted to stay any longer. He had enough of Doojoon’s bull. Last night didn’t mean a something to him.  Yoseob knew it but had hoped he was wrong. A single tear rolls down his cheek. That it didn’t mean something to Doojoon doesn’t mean it didn’t mean something to him. Last night was a like a dream to Yoseob. A dream that just broke into a million pieces.

 

 Junhyung pov

I know that what I’m doing now is not right, especially not after what I just saw. Even though I don’t like Hyunseung, it hurts to see him cry. But now I’m sure that what he’s hiding is something big. So big that he had to leave BigBang and has to miss his best arrogant friend. His arrogant friend that I’m following right now. He knows what happened. Maybe because of GD I can figure out what Hyunseung’s secret is.

GD walks into a small alley. When I’m sure he didn’t saw me I follow him to the alley and carefully look what he’s doing.  But when I look into the alley he was gone. Just gone.

“ I swear I saw him walk this way. Where did he go?”  I freeze when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

“ Are you looking for me?” 

 

At 4Minunte’s Dorm

None Pov

“ What was that all about yesterday?” The girls are just back from an interview and decided to rest by watching a movie together. Sohyun had taken some popcorn and sits in the couch next to Jiyoon.

“I’m sorry Jihyun but I have no idea what you’re talking about.” 

“ Oh really? Well than I will make it remember you.” Jihyun stands up. Making hip movements while she walks towards Sohyun and slowly starts taking of her jacket. Sohyun closes her eyes.

“ JIHYUN! Stop it!”  Jihyun pulls back on her jacket and smirks.

“ I see you do remember what I was talking about.” 

“ Yeah I did a strip act, so what?”  Gayoon who just entered the room catches the conversation. Her eyes wide.

“ You did a strip act?! Sohyun how can you do that. We are idols, we don’t do unresponsable things like that!”  Letting her eyes role, Sohyun takes a pillow and holds it.

“ Gayoon relax. It was nothing. ” 

“ Nothing you say. You were all on Dongwoon! I don’t call that nothing.”  Jiyoon says and gets a angry look from Sohyun.

“ Dongwoon? As in Son Dongwoon? As in BEAST’s Dongwoon?!” Gayoon couldn’t believe her ears. One time she couldn’t go to a party things like this happen. Things she didn’t liked. Not if it’s with her Sohyun. 

“ Yes Son Dongwoon. Why are you acting so exaggerated? It’s not that something happened.”  Sohyun says a little disappointed. The girls noticed it.

“ Sohyun do you like Dongwoon?” The until now silent Hyuna asks. A little blush appears on Sohyun’s cheeks. She tries to hide it by bury her face into the pillow. Jiyoon smiles.

“ You do. That’s so adorable.”  She squeezes.

“ No it’s not. We can’t fall for the BEAST boys. We both have to focus on our career.” Jiyoon takes the pillow from Sohyun and throws it to Jihyun.

“ Don’t be so boring Unnie. We can date who ever we want, at any time. Let Sohyun like Dongwoon. It’s not that you can ban her to ignore her feelings for him.”  She says and puts her arm around little Sohyun, pulling here closer.

“ I agree with Jihyun. We can’t have this now. Our comeback is near. Besides that, dating a BEAST boy isn’t smart. They are on the top and has a lot of female fans who won’t appreciate it if one of them would get a girlfriend. So forget it Sohyun.” Angry boils up. She won’t let people talk to her like that. No one will tell her what to do or not. She can make her own decisions and if she wants to date Dongwoon, she will.

“ Oh Hyuna please don’t act this hypocritical. I have seen you looking at that new guy from BEAST. You like him.”  Hyuna freezes. She didn’t expected that someone would find out she has feelings for Hyunseung this fast.

“ You like Hyunseung?” Jiyoon asks agape.

“No I don’t,” she quickly reacts but they could see it was a lie. The stares from the girls were too hard to ignore for Hyuna so she gave up.

“Yes okay I like Hyunseung. I like him a lot. Since the first time I saw him with his amazing good looking red hair and beautiful eyes. The way he smiles makes me melt. His voice and moves are incredible so is his sweet personality. And then I haven’t talked about his body yet.”

“Okay we heard enough. You clearly like him a lot.” Interrupts Jiyoon who couldn’t listen to all the swooning about Hyunseung anymore.

“It not that it makes any difference if I like him or not. Besides he doesn’t even notice me.”

“That’s because you don’t try anything and let everything just be like it is. You need to seduce him. Make him notice you. I’m sure he will like you too you only need to give him a change to fall in love with you.” It was silent for a moment. Did Sohyun really just give them love advice, their little Sohyun?

“I don’t know. Isn’t it too intrusive?” Sohyun shakes her head.

“No it isn’t. You need the show him your interested.”

“And how am I going to do that?” The little girl gets a big smile on her face.

“Do what I’m going to do. Ask him on a date.” Gayoon almost choke into her popcorn and Jihyun heavily shakes no while Jiyoon burst out laughing.

“I’m going to ask Dongwoon out for a date.”

 

Junhyung’s pov

The hand on my shoulder was strong. I could know GD wasn’t as stupid as I hoped he would be. There was a big change he would notice me, and he did.

“Why are you following me?” I shiver when I feel GD’s hot breath in my neck.

“I asked you something. Why are you following me?”

“I didn’t follow you,” I say softly.

“Look at me when you speak and don’t dare to lie.” This guy could easily make you scared. The way his dark eyes penetrating your soul makes your whole body shiver. I turn around and look straight into GD’’s eyes. He is angry I could tell you that.

“We ran out of water bottles so I decided to buy them. We have dance practice in about an half hour so I thought I could make it if I was fast. I didn’t noticed that you was walking in front of me. I don’t even know-“

“Cut that bull. We both know that what you just said is all a lie.” I feel GD’s eyes examine me. It makes me uncomfortable and somehow I wished I never had followed him.

“I know who you are,” he says suddenly. “You are Yong Junhyung. The famous rapper from BEAST.”  GD comes closer to my hear and grabs my arm firmly so I couldn’t go away.

“You listen to me carefully. I know everything about you. I know what you did. If I ever get to hear that you hurt Hyunseung once more I swear that I make sure you wouldn’t be that famous anymore, understood mister Yong?” I swallow and nod.

“Good.” He says smirking. “Now go before I become really angry.” I didn’t know how fast I had to get away. When I run back I hear a loud laughter coming from GD. I screwed up. Now I am even further away then when I started.

 

None pov

“You cheat!”

“That’s not true I’m just better.” Dongwoon and Kikwang were extremely bored so they started to play a videogame. Dongwoon didn’t agree with the game choice but ended up playing it. Mostly because he loves to see Kikwang smiling.

“You need to practice then you will become just as good as I am.”

“I don’t think so. That referee just hates me.  He always say I’m offside. I still don’t get the rules of this stupid game.”

“Yah this is not a stupid game. It’s the best game that is ever created!” Dongwoon rolls his eyes. Yes it’s the best game for him. Although Dongwoon dislikes playing FiFa he love to play it together with Kikwang. It’s a long time ago that they had this much fun. He missed his best friend.  The doorbell rings.

“Yoseob Hyung can you open it. Kikwang and I are playing a videogame!” Dongwoon yelled. Yoseob walks reluctantly to the front door. When he opens it he smiles faintly to the person in front of him.

“Uhm Dongwoon, I think it’s for you.” Kikwang looks surprised to Dongwoon who shrugs his shoulders. He didn’t expected someone so they both are curious who it could be. While talking and laughing about the game they walk to Yoseob. But when they see Sohyun standing in de doorway they stop. Kikwang’s smile slowly disappears.

--

A/N: Poor Seobie. Doojoon broke his dream, his heart. Why Doojoon? Why?!

4Minute joining the story, what did you think of it.? And Junnie your not very smart. Lesson for everyone: Never follow G-Dragon ^^

 

~Please subcribe & Leave a comment~