It's a Date

The New Guy

None pov

Hyunseung thought he would never had to return to this awful place. The place where all the misery started. Even though he couldn’t remember a lot of that evening he would never forget the pain he felt when that knife was stabbed in his back. The reason why Hyunseung was here was because of those three guys that bothered him this afternoon. They bothered him not for nothing. There was someone behind it. And he knows exactly who. Bang Yongguk. He thinks he can do whatever he wants now he’s back. But Hyunseung won’t let that happen. He walks into a dark alley.  He turned left and then right when he stands in front of an abandoned house. This is the place. He remember the day when he and Yongguk found this house. They were playing soccer when he accidently kicked the ball a little too hard and ended up by the house. Hyunseung didn’t want to enter but Yongguk told him not to be scared. He was there to protect them. Since that moment it was there secret hangout until Yongguk brought his new friends with him and made it his place. Hyunseung didn’t feel comfortable anymore so he decided to leave the house forever till today. When he enters the house a shiver went through his body. The house was even more scary than he remembered. But his fear disappeared when he sees Yongguk lying on a bench.

“Very tough of you to bother me while I am with a friend. You really couldn’t think of something better to do?” Yongguk looks up. Surprisingly he sees someone he didn’t expected at all.

“Hyunseung?”

“You weren’t brave enough to come by yourself so you decided to send three young boys to bother me. That’s so pathetic.” Yongguk frowns and sits up.

 “What are you talking about. I didn’t send anyone. How do you get such idea?” Hyunseung let out a chuckle.

“You really think I’m that stupid. I know you. You always let others do your dirty work. So did you this time. Three guys. One with dark sunglasses and smirk that gives you shivers. One was very tall while the other was little. He looked like a kid with his baby face and you send them to me.” Yongguk get off the couch and puts his hands into his pockets.

“I have no idea who these boys are but they absolutely don’t belong to my gang.”

“Don’t talk bull! If you have a problem just say so or otherwise leave me alone!” Hyunseung yelled. Before he could do anything Hyunseung felt a firm hand around his upper arm holding him so tight it started to hurt.

“The only problem I have is you. Don’t say stupid things now Hyunseung. You know what I’m capable off.” Yongguk hisses in Hyunseungs ear and shows the knife he has in his other hand.

“Yongguk let him go,” a sudden voice said “he isn’t worth it and you know that.” Five boys walk out of the darkness. Hyunseung knew this voice all too well. It was Himchan together with Jongup, Youngjae, Daehyun and Zelo who are walking behind him. Yongguk let go of Hyunseung and putted his knife back in his pocket. “Go now and don’t return.” He says while looking at the ground. Hyunseung run as fast as he could back to his dorm. No way he would stay there any longer. Not with a psycho like Yongguk. Himchan puts a hand on Yongguks shoulder.

“Why did you do that? This makes everything worse. There is no change he will believe you now anymore. Not after seeing the knife.”

“I know Himchan but I had no other choice. This was the only way to protect him from hurting himself. He can never find out the truth. If I have to lose my best friend for it then I take that.” Himchan hugs him when he sees a tear rolling down Yongguk’s cheek.

“Don’t worry. Everything is going to be okay.”

 

Dongwoon pov

I wished I never said yes. Then I wouldn’t have to walk quietly next to her without daring something to say. This is so awkward.  I know Sohyun for such a long time now. I always saw her as a good friend. I talked easily with her but now. I have no idea what to do or say. Luckily for me Sohyun was brave enough to start a conversation.

“So how is everything going? Are you preparing for your comeback?”

“Yes. We have already recorded our comeback song and we will film the mv soon.”

“Your comeback song is Midnight right?” I nod without looking.

“I love that song. It’s so beautiful. I can’t wait to see the results of the filming. I’m sure you will look amazing in it.” She says and shoot me this cute smile. I clear my throat.

“Tomorrow we have to film the broadcast of Weekly Idol. Since Hyunseung is new Junkoon hyung wants to give the fans a chance to get to know him better and so they can get used to him being in the group.”  

“How is it with him in the group? Isn’t is difficult for all of you to deal with this new situation of having a new member?” I shrug my shoulders. For me Hyunseung is a nice guy, really. He’s very funny, sweet to everyone and I never saw someone work as hard as he does. Besides all that he has also amazing singing  and dancing skills. But the fact that he steals my best friend from me makes me dislike him but I don’t want to show that to Sohyun.

“It’s going okay I guess. Hyunseung is very kind. Sometimes a bit weird but I think that’s just him. Of course it’s difficult for us to get used to all the things that will change now Hyunseung joins us. Especially for Junhyung. In the beginning he was very harsh to him. He hurt him a lot and we were all very worried about Hyunseung . But luckily it looks like it’s slowly getting  better between those two.”  When we were almost at the café a man with a dog walks by. I immediately see Sohyun lighting up.

“Aw you’re such a cute doggy. Are you taking a  nice walk with your owner. You like that don’t you.” She says while she squats down and start petting the dog. “What is his name?” She ask the man.   “Sanchuu and it looks like he really like you.” The man laughs when the dog starts barking of happiness. I look at Sohyun. The way she plays with the dog makes her even more cute than she already is. I quickly look away when Sohyun turns her head in my direction. After some more cuddling with Sanchuu we said goodbye to the man. Just before I want to leave the man whispers something in my ear.

“You are very lucky with a girlfriend like that. Take care of her very well.” I tried to hide my red cheeks. He thought Sohyun was my girlfriend. He thought I was her boyfriend. That we are a couple. I freeze when I suddenly feel Sohyun grabbing my hand and dragging me into the café. We ordered two cups of Americano and settled down at a table. Sohyun shyly plays with her cup. She’s as nervous as I am.

“I’m sorry for yesterday. I shouldn’t had dragged you into the performance. It was my problem not yours.” I say. Sohyun is still looking down at her cup of coffee. A sweet smile appears.

“You don’t have to apologize. It was my plan after all.  And as long as you enjoyed it I don’t see a problem.” She looks up from her coffee right into my eyes with still this sweet smile on her face. I could feel my cheeks getting red. Because I didn’t know how to react I just smiled to her while scratching the back of my head. Sohyun takes a sip of her coffee but didn’t realized there was some foam on her lip.

“There is some foam on your lip.” I said. Sohyun tried to wipe it away but it was still there.

“Wait let me do it.” I slowly reach to her lip and wipe the foam away with my thumb.

“There. It’s all gone now.” I say smiling.

“Thank you.” She says softly while staring down. I laugh and rub her head. She’s so cute when she’s shy. We talked for a while and laughed a lot. Then we had to go back. Sohyun has a meeting with her manager.  We walked back to her dorm and say goodbye.

“I really had a great time,” Sohyun says and gives me a peck on my cheek. My whole head started to turn red. Not a change I could hide it from her.

“Thank you for everything Oppa.” She says smiling. Before I could say anything back she was already inside. I didn’t know what just happened to me. But something I do know for sure.  Sohyun likes me.

 

Kikwang pov

I’m so bored. After Dongwoon left I quit playing. Playing alone isn’t as much as fun as when you do it with two. When Junhyung came back from grocery shopping he immediately locked himself up in the recorded room. Asking him was no option. For Doojoon and Yoseob, they weren’t in a very good mood. I’m hanging upside down at the couch for a while now. Being bored as ever. I sigh and close my eyes.

“Is everything okay?” I open my eyes and see Hyunseung standing in front of me with a concerned look on his face.

“Hyunseungie! Yes I’m totally fine. I’m just bored.” I sit up straight and make place for him to sit. He smiles faintly when he sits down. Something tells me something happened with Hyunseung.

“Are you okay? You look kinda down.”

“I’m okay.” I don’t believe him. He really doesn’t look good. He’s all sweaty and his skin is very pale. I place my hand on Hyunseungs forehead.

“Kikwang I’m fine. I’m just very tired. There is nothing you have to worry about.” It bothers that Hyunseung doesn’t want to tell me what really happens but I can’t force him to tell me so instead of that I decide to cheer him up.

“You know, you need to relax a bit. Tomorrow is your first broadcast and being stressed is not good. That’s why we are going to have some fun!” It made me feel good to let Hyunseung laugh. I know he has some difficulties. That’s why I want him to make him feel more comfortable. I’m glad he’s here.  He makes BEAST complete. He makes me complete.

 

No one pov

“Did everything go according the plan?”

“Yes sir. We gave the bottle to the guy with the red hair.” 

---

A/N: I'M SO SO SORRY!! I haven't updated for a long time now and I'm truely sorry but I'm lately so busy with work and school I have barely time to write. I will stay writing but I just can't update this fast anymore. I hope you all understand it.

Of course I had to do the "I have foam on my lip but I just pretend I don't know so you can wipe it off" part! It belongs in a date haha. 

Let me now what you think of this chapter and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year! Love u all!!