I don't Mind

The New Guy

None POV

A week passed by. Everyone was busy preparing for Hyunseungs debut. Tomorrow he will sing his song at the M.Countdown for the first time.

The boys are hanging around in the living room. Kikwang is watching TV together with Yoseob and Dongwoon. Doojoon is half asleep, Hyunseung is reading a book and Junhyung is listening music when Jiyong walks into the room.

“What’s the meaning of this?” He called and throws something on the table. Doojoon gets up slowly and looks confused at what is lying on the table.

“A magazine, so what?” Hyunseung looks up from his book while Kikwang turns off the TV.

“Look at it and read page 13 out loud,” Doojoon picks up the magazine and browse to the right page. He clears his throat and reads.

“The five member boyband BEAST is from now on no longer with five but with six. With the arrival of the talented Jang Hyunseung they hope to be even better than before. ‘When I saw Hyunseung for the first time I knew he’s the one that will help us to be on top. As the leader I saw this right away. After he showed us his voice and dance moves I knew it for sure,’ said Doojoon, the leader of BEAST. Yoseob is also pleased with the arrival of his new member. ‘Hyunseung is a nice guy with who you can make a lot of fun with and became a good friend of us and I think BEAST will even gets better with him,’ It’s good to see that Hyunseung is been warmly received in BEAST but we have also noticed that not everyone is pleased by the arrival of the new member. The one we are referring to is no other than Yong Junhyung.

Junhyung heard his name and finally released that something was going on.

“What’s all this about?” Junhyung asks.

“I think it’s better that you read this,” Doojoon gives the magazine at Junhyung who looks  surprised.

“Why?”

“Just read it Junhyung,” Jiyong recommends so he did what was asked.

“ We know this rapper as a relax and cool boy but we didn’t expect that he was ‘this’ cool. His thoughts on the arrival of Hyunseung weren’t very positive. ‘His voice wasn’t as good as I expected and so were his dance moves. I don’t know why everyone likes him but I certenly don’t. I don’t know how he is going to help us to be better if he is like this.” What is this? This can’t be true. Junhyung couldn’t believe what was written. He never said this. Why did they twist his answers like this. He said he thinks Hyunseung is a good dance and singer, not bad.“It seems that Junhyung really doesn’t like that Hyunseung joins BEAST and perhaps wants him out of it as soon as possible. Maybe that’s better because if we have to believe Junhyung’s words we don’t have to expect much from their new member. But we will see how he will perform his debut song called ‘I don’t Mind’ on M. Countdown this Friday.”

“Can you explain this?” Jiyong asks when Junhyung has finishing reading. Junhyung read it again, again and again.

“I can believe this. How could they wrote this?” Junhyung mumbled.

“Well?” an angry Jiyong looks at him.

“I didn’t say this,”

“Come on Junhyung, you can’t say that all of this is a rumor,”

“But it is. Guys you know it is not true right?” Yoseob, Dongwoon and Doojoon didn’t say a thing and turn their heads away. They knew he didn’t said it that way but also knew that this was what he actually thought about Hyunseung.

“Be honest,” Jiyong sounds very angry.

“Okay maybe I said I didn’t like it that he's here but they made it much worse. I didn’t said those other thing. You have to believe me,”  Junhyung is desperate. Yes he thought this things but he never said it.

“I don’t know what to believe,” Jiyong said. “We all know what you think about Hyunseung. We all know that you don’t like him so why wouldn’t we believe this.”

“Hyung, I didn’t said it, I swear. Please trust me.” Jiyong shakes his head.

“I’m sorry Junhyung. I think it’s better that you don’t go to the party tomorrow,” Junhyung’s eyes shot open.

“What, why?”

“Many people read this magazine. If they read this article you will get bad comment for sure. I know you. I know you get angry easily  so I don’t want you at this party,” Junhyung stands up.

“You can’t  ban me!” He shout. “I can say what I want. You can’t forbid me to give my own opinion on something!”

“Junhyung-“

“Shut up Red head!” Hyunseung scares from Junhyungs loud voice.  He only wanted to help Junhyung but he could know that he would be scolded.

“I’m free to say what I want. So if I want to let everyone know that I hate Hyunseung, I let everyone know!” It was quiet for a while. Hyunseung collapsed. Everyone could see how much pain these words were for him.

“Now your going to listen to me very clearly. You said very bad words about Hyunseung, now and in the interview that we don’t tolerate.  He is our new member and you have to accept that,” Junhyung turns is head away. He didn’t want to look at the disappointed faces.

“You’re fool Junhyung. What will fans say if they know that you hate someone from the band, especially the new one. They will be disappointed, very disappointed. Their faith in this band will disappear, so will your popularity. So if I say you don’t go to that party you don’t go!” Jiyong shouted. He was angry but Junhyung didn’t care about it.

“I go to my room,” he pushed Jiyong on the side and walks away angrily.  It was quiet for a while. Nobody dares to say something.

“Now we had this done you can continued with what you were doing.” The boys nods and continued except Hyunseung. He stands up and walks toward his and Junhyungs room.

Junhyung POV

I’m lying on my bed, staring and the ceiling, thinking about what just happened. I have to say that the woman did great work. She hurt people with this stupid article, just what she wanted. I know that all of this is my own fault. That because of me BEAST will lose his popularity. But I couldn’t do a thing. That woman was just too hard for me, I just had to run away and because of that she wrote this nonsense. I heard a knock.

“No,” The door slowly open and I saw Hyunseungs head on the corner.

“I said no,”

“I’m sorry, I have to change me,” He quickly gets into the bathroom so he wouldn’t have to make eye contact with me.  What will he think of me after what I have said. A few minutes later Hyunseung came out the bathroom, dressed in his dancing clothes.

“You’re finished so leave,” He gives me a little nod but before he walks out of the room he turns his head and looks at me.

“I only have to say one thing,” I didn’t look back.

 “I don’t mind it,” I hear the door close. I get up. Did I hear that clearly? He doesn’t mind it. He doesn’t mind it that I hate him?

No one POV

Doojoon, Dongwoon and Yoseob were still in the living room, talking about Junhyung.

“Hyung do you think that Junhyung really hates Hyunseung?”

“Of course not Seobie. He just said it because he was angry.  Junhyung needs to get used to the fact that we are now with six,” Doojoon takes a sip of his coke.

“I don’t know Hyung. I think Junhyung really doesn’t like Hyunseung.” Yoseob looks startled at Dongwoon.

“Why do you think that?

“ It’s just the way how they communicate with each other that makes me worry. Hyunseung seems a little bit scared. Like he doesn’t dares to say  something to Junhyung because he’s afraid that he says something wrong.” Doojoon sits up.

“You really think so?”

“I don’t know but one thing I know for sure. If it continues like this BEAST will no longer exist,”

Junhyung POV

 I hear music coming out of the dance studio. When I peek inside I saw Hyunseung dancing on the rhythm of the music, touching his body everywhere. His red hair moves gracefully along, sweat is dripping of his body. His top is so tight that it shows his abs very well. His blouse falls over his shoulder and his precious collarbones appear. Then suddenly he screams and falls on the ground. I shock and want to help him but I know I couldn’t do it. He may not know that I’m here, watching him.  It looks bad. He grabs his back and I hear him mumble something.

“I must continue. I will not be held back by my back even it’s hurting so much,” He tries to stand up but fell back.

“Argh,” He tried again. “I have to…continue,” When he was at his feet again he looked at my direction. I quickly turn away. First I thought that he had seen me but when I heard to music starts from the beginning I knew he didn’t. There is something strange about him. I don’t know what but I’m going to find it out.

“What are you doing here?” Kikwang stands right in front of me, looking angry.

“I was just-“

“I tell you this, we won’t let you hurt Hyunseung anymore. We are here for him. We know that you hate him so you don’t have to show that anymore. If you continue like this stay also away from us,” He pushed me aside and walks into the dance studio.

This was it. Now he’s gone too far. Because of him my friends are against me and I don’t let that be. All this trouble wasn’t here if he never joined BEAST. BEAST have to be like before, consisting of 5 members instead of 6. I need to make sure that Hyunseung will be kicked out of this band. And the only way to make this happen is to be nice to him.

-

A/N Chapter 6 already. So what do you guys think of the story so far? Don't judge me to hard, it's my first try :D Dont forget to comment!!

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope 2014 will be a great year for all of you!