In Love

The New Guy

No one Pov

 Hyunseung opens the door and enters the dorm. He wanted to let out his thought by taking some air but instead of that he gets even more. Only because he met Yongguk. Why did he had to come back and bothered him just now when he will has his debut. He couldn’t have this problem right now. He has already too much on his mind. First he has to deal with those weird feelings for Junhyung before he can concentrate on Yongguk.

Hyunseung suddenly heards a loud laughter coming from the living room.

“What’s so funny?” Three heads turn around and sees Hyunseung with a big smile on his face.

“Hyunseung your back!” Yoseob jumps of the couch and gives him a big hug.

“I’m happy to see you too Yoseob,” he laughs.

“Where have you been. You have been away for a while,” Doojoon asks but before Hyunseung can answer they hear someone yell.

“Give that paper back right now!” It sounded as Junhyung.

“Not before you tell me what you did!” This time it was Kikwang who yelled.

“How many times do I have to tell you. I haven’t done anything to Hyunseung!”

“What are you guys doing?” Kikwang and Junhyung look startled in the direction of Hyunseung who is looking at them surprised. Doojoon, Yoseob and Dongwoon stand behind him, being curious about what was happened.

“Hyunseung your… your back?” Kikwang said softly and trying not to sound too amazed. He didn’t left? So does this mean Junhyung was right?

“Yes. I was out for a walk. Why were you two fighting?” Hyunseung didn’t broke eyes contact with Kikwang. They were mad on each other and he knew it was because of him.

“It’s nothing,” Junhyung said while he grabs his paper back from Kikwang, “we just had a little argument about something stupid.”

“But I heard my name. Did you fight because of me?” Kikwang quickly shakes his head while Junhyung avoids his look.

“You probably heard it wrong. They said they had just a little argument,” Doojoon said calm but gives Junhyung a warning look.

“But Hyung-“ Doojoon puts his arm around Hyunseung.

“It’s okay Hyunseung. We have often arguments. You simply can’t avoid them. Everyone has these things so don’t worry about it too much okay.” Hyunseung nods but didn’t seem reassures. Doojoon noticed.

“Listen, the only thing you have to think about right now is tomorrow. You will have your debut remember.” Hyunseung’s face light up. Doojoon is right. He has to think about his debut. His debut he waited for so long. After all that hard work he will finally become an idol. His dream will come true.

“I think it’s a good idea to watch the movie all together. Who is with me?” Yoseob says suddenly making everyone laugh. They all agree with Yoseob. It will be a busy day tomorrow so tonight they want to relax by watching a movie all together for the first time.

-

Hyunseung couldn’t sleep that night. He had been drinking hot milk, counting sheep’s and he had even taken some sleeping pills to fall asleep but nothing helped. He just couldn’t stop thinking about Junhyung. About how y he is when sweat is dripping of his body while dancing. About his y voice, his beautiful eyes and heart shape lips he loves the most.

“Go out of my head! Because of you I can’t sleep. Even while your asleep you control me!” He mumbled to himself. Junhyung turns around in his bed and makes cute noises. Hyunseung startle but smiles soon about it. On the outside he seems like a bad boy but from the inside he isn’t, Hyunseung was sure of it.

“Aish!” Hyunseung goes through his hair. He can’t take it anymore. He has to talk to someone about his feelings for Junhyung.

-

“Oppa what are you doing here in the middle of the night? Shouldn’t you sleep right now?” Hyunseung stands in front of his little sister who rubs her tired eyes.

“I’m sorry but I need your help.”

“And you need that now?” There was a little irritation in her voice. Hyunseung nods shyly.

“Do you have a problem again?”

“I have but- Wait what do you mean by again? I don’t have many problems!”

“Sure Oppa, come in before you catch a cold.” She says and Hyunseung follows her inside. It feels good to be home again. It has been a long time since he was at home. He looks at the pictures on the wall. It brought back memories. Memories about his father. Hyunseung takes a picture frame and looks at it. It’s a picture of him, holding a cup. His father stands beside him with a big smile. He remembers this day very clearly. He was 10 years old when he won his first dance competition. His father was so proud of him. Tears were in his eyes. He never saw his father this happy. To celebrate his father took him to a performance from the boy group Shinhwa. It was his first performance. From that moment he knew he wanted to become an idol too. He wanted to dance and sing as good as them. Hyunseung trained his vocal and dance moves for years and ended up as a trainee in BigBang. His father supported him in every way. If his father hadn’t support him this much he never made it this far.

Hyunseung hangs the picture frame back on the wall. He misses his father. He will never get the chance to know that his son has got a new opportunity to fulfill his dream. He will never see him performing as a member of BEAST.

“Are you coming?” Geurim asks and looks at her brother. He was just standing there. Frozen while looking at the pictures. It makes her sad to see her brother like this. She knew how much he misses their father. Hyunseung turns his head and smiles but Geurim could see his teary eyes. Quickly she drags him to the living room and start a conversation. She was very curious about the reason why Hyunseung needs her help in the middle of the night.

“Tell me, what’s your problem?” Geurim asks while they sit down.

“I don’t really know how to say it.” He says softly. A chuckle leaves Geurim mouth. It is that serious that he’s ashamed of it.

“Just say it.”

“Well I have this problem that every time I think of someone I get a- “

“ ? Oppa I thought you are old enough that you could solve this kind of problems by yourself but because I’m your little sister and I love you I will help you to solve this problem. You go to the bathroom and-“

“Not that kind of problem! From who have you those dirty thoughts?”

“Eh you?” she smirks making Hyunseung turn red.

“Okay back to the point. Every time I think of someone I get a strange feeling in my stomach and I have no idea what to do about it.”

“What kind of feeling? Can you explain it a bit more?” Geurim sits up and looks intently at her brother. This could be very interesting.

“I get a warm feeling in my whole body. Like I’m one fire but it feels good. Also my heart starts beating faster when I’m close to that person. I can’t stop thinking about that y body, those beautiful eyes and those perfect lips.” Geurim suddenly starts laughing.

“What? What’s so funny?” No response. She keeps laughing louder and louder and thereby Hyunseung starts to feel insecure.

“Geurim stop laughing at me! I’m serious!” Geurim takes a few breaths to calm down.

“Sorry Oppa but it sounds so cheesy,”

“Thank you. If you are going to make fun of me I will go.” Hyunseung says and stands up but Geurim hold him.

“No, no I’m sorry. Please stay.” She begs. “I didn’t want to laugh at you but you were so cute. I never saw you like this before,” Hyunseung glares at her when she starts giggling again.

“Can you help me or not?” he asks irritated.

“Of course I can help you. You said that you have a warm feeling in your body. Does it feel like little butterflies?” Hyunseung nods.

“And when you see that person do you also get clammy hands?”

“Yes how-“

“I knew it! My big brother is in love for the very first time. How cute!” Hyunseung looks surprised at his little sister.

“I am?”

“Yes. All of the symptoms match. So tell me, do I knew her?” Her? Of course Geurim thinks it is a girl who Hyunseung is talking about. Maybe he has to tell her it’s a boy who he loves. No, she will probably think it’s weird and detest him because he loves a boy instead of a girl. He knows that it’s not normal to love a boy and people disgust it and maybe does his sister. No he wouldn’t take the risk to lose his sister. If this happens he will never be able to forgive himself.

“No you don’t,” he says quickly.

“How is she? Is she pretty? Does she like dancing as much as you do? Is she an idol too?!” So many questions. Hyunseung couldn’t take it. He couldn’t answer these questions without being caught.

“Can you please stop asking questions. I get a headache from you.”

“Sorry Oppa but I’m curious. Can you please tell me who she is?” she pouts but Hyunseung shakes his head.

“Sorry I can’t. It’s difficult to explain but I promise you I will tell you some day.”

“Okay,” there was some disappointment in her voice what broke Hyunseung but he couldn’t tell her, yet.

“So I’m in love but I have no idea how to deal with it.”

“I’m glad you came to me because I’m the right person to give you love advice,” she says smiling. Hyunseung was a bit insecure because he has never experienced this before and has no idea what to expect of Geurim’s advice.  

“First, you have to let her know you like her.”

“And how do I do that?”

“By flirting with her,” she says nonchalant. Hyunseung looks at her uncomprehendingly. 

“Flirting?” Geurim sign. He is already 23 years old and still he didn’t know how to flirt?

“You can flirt with her by giving her compliments. Tell her she looks nice or she has beautiful hair, something like that,” Hyunseung nods understandable.

“But remember girls want to take it slow so don’t rush,” Geurim stands up and grabs two glasses she fill with coke.

“The next step you have to take is ask he on a date. You as the boy has to ask the girl. If the girl asks you on a date you have a problem. This means mostly that you’re in the friend zone and trust me you don’t want this.” Hyunseung listens attentively to the advice his little sister gives to him.     

“Make sure you don’t end up in this friend zone because it’s hard to get out of it.”

“Thank you. I have no idea what I‘d do without you.”

“It’s okay. You know how much I love to help you.” Geurim says and yawns.

“I think it’s time to go. You have to sleep.” Hyunseung stands up and takes the glasses to the kitchen.

“No Oppa I don’t want you to leave,” she whined but she knows he’s right.

“I know but I have to. l will see you tomorrow.” He says and gives Geurim a peck on her cheek. Together they walk to the door. Before Hyunseung left there was one important thing Geurim has to tell him.

“Hyunseung Oppa there is one more thing you have to remember very clearly.” Geurim has a serious look on her face making Hyunseung wonder what is so important.

“ Never ever tell the girl that you like her when you’re not sure if she likes you too.”

Hyunseung nods, hugs his sister to say goodbye and went on his way back home.

 

---

A/N: Omo 60 subscribers?! That's so many. Thank you for all the support. I will keep up the work. I love you guys!

Also did you guys watch BEAST's Good Luck. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THIS MV AND SONG IS FREAKING AMAZING!!

Did you saw THIS!

After this I couldn't breath for a second. Hyunseung you y man ^^