Having a Bad Day

The New Guy

Junhyung Pov

There I am, ready to be interviewed. I am totally not in the mood, but it had to.
I'm disappointed that Kikwang is the one who may go to the recording studio. I’m the one who write the songs, the one who compose the music.  So I'm supposed to be there, not Kikwang. But I understand why I may not go, especially after what happened after the argument.

 

Flashback

“Junhyung wait,” I became angry and not just a little bit. I walked away after the argument with Kikwang and Joonkun. But now a pleading Hyunseung is walking after me.

“I can explain,” There is nothing to explain. Just go away.

“Please it wasn’t my intention,” I didn’t look behind me. I don’t want to talk and especially not with him.

“Junhyung please…” I felt something soft. It was a hand, the hand of Hyunseung who grabbed me by my wrist. I quickly drew myself free.

“Don’t touch me ever again,” I said with an angry voice. Hyunseung stepped back.

“Sorry,” He says softly with his head down. I wanted to walk further.

“Junhyung...I’m really sorry,” I turn around and grin.

“You’re pathetic you know that,” He didn’t dared to look at me and that felt good.

“Begging for forgiveness. Just go cry at Kikwang. You’re such good friends, right,” I said with some sarcasm in my voice. He raise his head and looks at me with teary eyes.

“Go away and leave me alone,” He kept looking at me with those eyes full of pain. It only stopped when I turned my head away. And when I look back I saw a crying Hyunseung running away.

 

It was maybe not nice but who cares. He is the one who brought me in problems.
Yoseob starts jumping of enthusiasm when he sees the interviewer. He apparently likes the idea of an interview. Doojoon tried to calm Yoseob down but failed, while Dongwoon stares into space. I have noticed that he was remarkably quiet lately.

The woman sat in the chair across from us and smiled.
"Recently you have a new member in your group called Jang Hyunseung. This is a big change. That’s why many people asked us what you think of this change." Doojoon spoke first.
"It is indeed a big change but I also think it’s a good one. Hyunseung is a great asset to Beast and I as leader saw that right away. He looked nice and healthy and after he had shown his voice and dance moves I was sure we had good one for our group.”

"I totally agree with Doojoon," Yoseob continued. "Hyunseung seemed like a nice guy with who you can make a lot of fun, so I immediately introduced myself. Now we're best friends," laughed Yoseob. Doojoon gave him a stump.
"I thought we were best friends," he said with a sad tone, but means it at a funny way.
"Doojoonie don’t feel sad, we are and we will always be best friends," a smile came on Doojoons face. Yoseob turned back to the woman. "But Hyunseung is became a good friend of us and I think Beast will even get better with him." The woman nodded and I had a feeling that she wants to talk with me.
"It's nice to see that you like to have Hyunseung in this band. But-" She looked towards me and grinned
"I understand that not everyone agrees with this. Junhyung I've heard that it's not going very well between you and Hyunseung," I saw this coming. I have to say something nice even though I disagree with Doojoon and Yoseob.
"It’s not that bad. I think he is a great dancer and singer with full of passion. He's okay." The woman chuckle.

“I don’t believe a single word from what you just said,” she looks at me, I look back.

“You don’t think he is a great dancer. You don’t think he is a great singer. And you certainly don’t think he is okay,” I could feel the staring faces of my friends right through me.

“Do you know what I think about your situation,” No, no I don’t, and I absolutely don’t want to hear it.

“You’re jealous,” she said.

“Jealous?” Yoseob asked. The woman nods.

“Yes, jealous on Hyunseung,”

“Why would he? There is no reason for it, right?” Doojoon asked and looks at me interrogatively.

“Of course there is a reason,” the woman grins at me and I knew she knows all of it. That she knows exactly how I feel and want to tell it everybody. She knows that I don’t want it, that I don’t like it but she will do it, only because of her reputation. And if she have to hurt people for that, she doesn’t mind it.

“Imagine, suddenly a strange boy comes out of nowhere. You don’t know him, he doesn’t know you but you already know that you not gonna like him. Then you find out that he likes the same thing as you do. Most people would like it if they found someone with the same ambitions as himself but you, you don’t’. You’re getting jealous because he is better, and most of all, because he is more likable than you,” Yoseob looks confused.

“What has this story to do with Junhyung?” 

“I think I get it,” said the up to now silent Dongwoon.

“He’s jealous because he thinks we like Hyunseung more. He doesn’t like it that we spend more time with Hyunseung than with him,”

“That’s exactly what I mean.  He has the feeling that Hyunseung stole his friends,”

“That’s not true, it’s just that-“

“You hate him without a reason,”

“What? No!” What is this woman thinking? How does she knows all these thing so clearly.

“Maybe it’s better that we change the subject,” Doojoon said quickly. “It’s not that important what we think about him,”

“Well I think it is and your fans ask for it and you don’t want to disappoint your fans do you?” Doojoon wanted to say something but changes his mind.

“So Junhyung, tell us. Do you want Hyunseung is this band or not?” I became nervous, sweat broke out. What do I have to say?

“I..”

“Please madam, can you quit. Don’t you see that Junhyung doesn’t like it. Get over it,” Dongwoon tried to help me but it doesn’t help. The woman won’t stop.

“Junhyung, please answer the question I asked,” I couldn’t. I couldn’t tell her the truth. If I do, it will ruin everything.

“I…I..” I swallowed. The woman looked at me intently and grinned. O, I hate this woman.

“Junhyung” My friends look at me, asking themselves what I will answer. I couldn’t take it anymore. I have to leave.

“I don’t know,” I shout and run away. When I did this I heard the woman for the last time.

“That's a no for me,”

 

Hyunseung POV

“Stop it. Hyunseung I say this one more time. Make sure you sing on the right time and with more feeling. I know you can so please do it.” This was already the third time I screwed up. Third time is lucky, I don’t thinks so. I don’t know what’s wrong but I just can’t do it right. The music starts again. This time I will success.

 

You, can you live without me.

You , don’t you even miss me?

Even if you run into me, don’t you feel anything different?

The memories we made together are taunting me again. Even when I am like-

 

No, no no! Why don’t you listen? How many time do I have to say it when you will finally understand. Sing on the right time and with more feeling. It’s like you don’t even like to do this, singing.”

“I do like it, very much but it’s just that-“

“It’s just what? Come one Hyunseung you’re not even trying to do it right.”

“I am, I just have a bad day,”

“You have a bad day? When do you have a good day? Never?” The producer is angry and that isn’t good at all.

“I’m sorry can I please try it again?”

“Again? No I’m done. You have ruined enough hours from me,” What am I going to do now? The song have to finish today or I can’t debut. And if I can’t debut everyone will think I’m useless and I don’t want that to happen.

“Please let Hyunseung try it one last time? This time he will do it right, I’m sure of it.” Kikwang asked.

“Please?” He said with a cute voice. The director smiles.

“Okay but only because it’s you Kikwang,” Kikwang smiles at me, thumbs up and said something like ’you can do it’. I took a deep breath and that’s when I saw him. Junhyung was standing secretly in the doorway. He looks at me. Only his look makes me feel warm inside. The music starts and I begin to sing.

 

Yeah, everything is the same, all I need is you next to me.

Living together like nothing was wrong, yeah.

Come to me, as I embrace you.

I want to tell you that I missed you.

 

I look at Junhyung. He smiles and his eyes are sparkling. I get a strange feeling. The feeling that I want him close to me and never let him go. Just as the song says. But I know that Junhyung doesn’t have the same feeling for me. I really have to let it go or I will be hurt even more, I have to. I close my eyes and listen to the music.

 

 You, can you live without me.

You , don’t you even miss me?

Even if you run into me, don’t you feel anything different?

The memories we made together are taunting me again.

Even when I’m like this, don’t you mind it?

Don’t you mind it?

 

The music stops slowly. I open my eyes.

“Yes! Yes, this is exactly what I mean,” The director shout happy and claps his hands. I feel a relief. I did it, he liked it. Finally.

I look in the direction of Junhyung who turns away.  Can it probably be that I sang good because of him? Because he looked at me. Is it because of him that I feel so strong right now?

“Why didn’t you sang  like this before? It was amazing! You really did a great job and this song will be definitely a hit, trust me.” The director smiled and said that I could take a break.  Kikwang was getting water for me. He is so kind.

I take my bag and walk out of the studio.

“You did a great job in there,” I shock from the sudden voice and dropped my bag.

Junhyung picks up my bag and gave it back to me.

“Thanks,” I say softly. I look into his eyes and start blushing. My heart starts beating faster. What does he to me? Why can’t I do normal when he’s around? I keep staring at him. At his perfect body and his beautiful face.

“Is there something?” I quickly shake my head.

“Yong Junhyung what are you doing here?!” I saw a angry Joonkun coming to us.

“I told you to go to that interview,”

“Joonkun-hyung I’m sorry but I had a good reason why I left. I-“

“I’m not interested in your excuses. You go back  immediately and finish that interview.”

“But-“

“No Junhyung go, now,” Junhyung nods and walks away a little bit annoyed. Did something happened at this interview? Something bad?

“Hyunseung, you will practice your dance together with Kikwang,” I look up and nod. I saw Kikwang coming to me, holding two bottle of water.

“Are you coming. We have a lot to do,” he said with a smile. I smile back and follow him to the dance studio.

My body move on the music. I follow the dance steps from Kikwang. I love dancing so much. It’s so refreshing and you can let your thoughts go.  Unfortunately, it didn’t help for me. There was one thought that didn’t want to go away. Junhyung.

---

A/N.  Sorry, Sorry, i'm so sorry that I didn't upload for such a long time. I have a busy time right know. It's my last year of school so I have to prepare for my exams. Also my inspiration was a little bit gone. And yeah, I'm a person who like to wright different stories on the same time ^^. But I'm finally have mine inspiration back for this story, I'm back, yea ~!~ 

 What do you think of the new poster, amazing right!         

I hope you guys will like this part. How can Junhyung be so mean to Hyunseung, look at him. You can't be mean to something cute like this!     

 

       

By the way, I'm going to Infinite's One Great Step Concert this Sunday!! OMG! I'm so excited, finally I'm going to see them in real life. Especially my Sungjongie!