Getting Replaced

The New Guy

Somewhere at a dark place

No one pov

“Yes sir we gave the bottle to the guy with the red hair.” The three young boys are standing in a very dark building. Even though they couldn’t see their boss’s face they can feel he is not satisfied.

“You did what?” Noticing the raised voice the three knew they did something very wrong.

“W-we gave the bottle to the one with the red hair?” Rap Monster says at a unsure tone. A silence fell. It was this quiet Rap Monster could hear his own heartbeat beating fast. He starting sweating. A long silence was never good if it depends on his boss.

“You idiots!” The fierce scream made the boys take a step back. “I told you to give the bottle to the one wearing the blue jacket! How difficult can it be to do something this easy?!”

“But sir he was wearing the blue jack-“

“Shut up!” Jin quickly shut his mouth, not wanting to make his boss even more angry.

“It doesn’t matter anymore. Your guys screwed it up. You gave it to the wrong person and I want you to fix that. Get back the bottle before it is too late. Go!”

“Yes sir.” The three young boys say nodding. When they had left the building Jungkook spoke.

“ I told you there was something wrong. You should have listened to me. Now there is a change we can never return home!”

“Shut your mouth Jungkook! I know I was wrong and I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you. I brought you all in danger. But I promise you everything will be alright. We just need to fight a little bit more.”

“But I’m tired Hyung. I don’t want to do this anymore.” Rap Monster grabs Jungkook’s hand to give him comfort.

“I know you are. We have to do it right this time.” Jin saw his little dongsaeng’s struggle and it hurts he couldn’t do anything for them. All of this was his fault after all. They can’t fail again.

 

Kikwang decided to play a video game with Hyunseung. This way he could relax more. Seeing him struggle and laugh made Kikwang feel relieved.

“Yes now I got you. Be scared because it’s my turn to score now!” Hyunseung yelled happily.

“Hyunseung you know you’re the blue ones and not the red. It’s me who is going to score in your goal.” Seeing Hyunseung’s face changing from a happy one into a shocked one made Kikwang laugh so hard. He really didn’t had a clue he was focused on the wrong player the whole time.

“This is so unfair! Why didn’t you say it earlier?!”

“Because I didn’t know you were this bad you didn’t even know what player you are.” Kikwang laughed. Hyunseung puts his controller down and glares at him.

“I’m not bad and I will show you.” Before Kikwang could react Hyunseung grabbed the controller out of his hands and run away with it.

“YAH! Give back my controller!”

“I don’t think so. If you can’t play I’m definitely going to score.” Hyunseung says who tries to evade Kikwang who runs after him. 

“You’re not really smart are you. If you have my controller how are you going to play with your own controller and score?” Aish Hyunseung didn’t thought about that. He really should think better before he does something. Because Hyunseung was distracted by the idea of failing again he stopped running but didn’t noticed Kikwang was still running and caused a impact.  It made them both fall on the ground.  Kikwang felt a little dizzy. When he opened his eyes he looked right into two beautiful brown doe eyed eyes. Kikwang started to feel stuffy. He was lying on top of Hyunseung and their lips were an inch apart. Kikwang swallowed. His lips look so good . All Kikwang can think of right now is how bad he wants to taste these delicious lips. It made his  heart beating so fast he was afraid Hyunseung could feel it.  

“Are you feeling okay?” He heard Hyunseung asking worried.

“I’m just a little bit dizzy.” The words came barely out of his mouth. This feeling was killing him and Hyunseung’s sweet smile made it even worse.

“What are you guys doing?”  The two boys look up at the tall maknae who was amazed by the situation they are in.

“Kikwang is teaching me how to play FiFa.” Dongwoon raises his eyebrow and looks at Kikwang who quickly got off Hyunseung.

“I thought you didn’t want to play that game anymore.”

“I never said that.”

“Yes you did. Last time I ask you to play it with me and you told me you didn’t liked it anymore.” Dongwoon says with a slightly raised voice. The fact Kikwang wanted to play FiFa with Hyunseung but not with him made him angry.

“Hyunseung wanted to try it so I agreed to it.” Kikwang says while putting back the controllers.

“So you rather play FiFa with Hyunseung than with me? Fine! I know enough.” Dongwoon said before he left the room and shut his bedroom door with a loud bang.  Kikwang and Hyunseung looked at each other, not knowing what to do or say.

“Was that Dongwoon?” Ask Doojoon who just walked out of the kitchen with a glass of soda. The boys nod. Doojoon was worried. Lately the tension between the members was not very good. Now Junhyung and Hyunseung finally starting to get along with each it looks like the the rest of them is falling apart. Yoseob ignores Doojoon for quite a couple of days and it isn’t going well between Dongwoon and Kikwang either. Doojoon felt it was his responsibility to solve the problems so he walked over to Dongwoon’s room and knocked. A muffled ‘yes’ came out of the room. Doojoon peaked into the room and saw a frustrated Dongwoon sitting on his bed. While looking at his feet he spoke. 

“What’s up Hyung? You need me for something?”

“No I’m fine. I heard you yelling and suddenly a loud bang. I was just worried so I wanted to look if everything is okay.” Dongwoon looked up and faked a smile. It was like Doojoon got a punch in his stomach. Seeing his maknae holding back his tears hurt him extremely.

“You don’t have to worry. I’m just not feeling very well. It will be gone tomorrow.”

“Are you sure? You know you can tell me if something is bothering you right.” Dongwoon nods and takes a towel out of the closet.

“If you don’t mind I’m going to take a shower now.” It was bothering Doojoon that Dongwoon wouldn’t tell what going on. He could see something big gave him trouble but he couldn’t figure out what. There was nothing else Doojoon could do but wait till Dongwoon would be ready.

When Dongwoon heard the door closes he throw away his towel and burst out in tears.  The feeling of being replaced as best friend tore his heart apart. He couldn’t bare the pain any longer. There was only one solution for making the pain less and that’s making Kikwang feeling the same pain he has. If Kikwang replaces him he will replace Kikwang just as easy as he did.

---

Hello! It's a short chapter this time. I'm very busy because I have my exams right now but I wanted to give you all an new chapter. I really miss writing but school loves to steal my free time. Thanks for all the support! I hope you like it!

 

~Please subcribe & Leave a comment~