Party Time

The New Guy

Junhyung POV

“Party Time!” I hear Kikwang yell. I see Dongwoon and Yoseob walking this way. Behind them is Kikwang who pulls Hyunseung with him.

“Come on Hyunseung. It’s going to be fun. All your friends are here. You have to enjoy this moment. It’s your party after all.” The party. I almost forgot. Not that’s very important because I wasn’t invited anyway. When they walked by they didn’t even looked once. I was ignored. I can’t blame them for doing it. They are still angry which is understandable. I messed up everything. At least I thought I did.

“Because of you my performance went great,” I look behind me and see a shyly smiling Hyunseung. ”Thank you”.

I wanted to say something but before I could reply he was already gone. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

“I knew you could do it” It’s Doojoon.

“That I could do what?”

“Being nice to Hyunseung.” I smile. So he noticed.

“You really can see that your support did him well. He’s happier and more himself. Finally I get the feeling he feels home.The only thing he needed were some nice words from Mr Yong.” While Doojoon continues talking my smile slowly disappears.

“Thank you Junhyung for giving Hyunseung a chance. It means a lot to him. You will see he’s a hardworking guy with a wonderful character.” With those words Doojoon left for the party. I feel bad. All of them think I gave Hyunseung a chance in BEAST but the truth is that I’m only nice to him because I want him out of the group, not in. I know that what I’m doing isn’t right but there is no other solution. Hyunseung has to leave BEAST even if it’s the last thing I do.

 

After some couple of hours writing behind my desk I start to get annoyed. Everyone was having fun while I was stuck in my room. I couldn’t take it any longer. I had to go out. I was curious about the party so I decided to take a look even though Joonkun warned me not to go. I didn’t care.

When I came closer to the party the music gets louder and louder. Everywhere I looked I saw drunken people lying on the ground. In a distance I see Hyunseung hanging around some guy. I have a feeling I know him but I don’t remember his name. I could only see his back after all. Left in the room I see Dongwoon chatting with Key who’s sitting on Jonghyun’s lap. Kikwang on the other hand is dancing crazy while Yoseob is singing along with the song. You could clearly see that all of them are very drunk. I see Doojoon walking towards me even though I’m not so sure if I can call it walking.

“Ah Junhyung good to see you!” The smell of alcohol left his mouth. I turn my head away to avoid it.

“I really need your help. Can you take Hyunseung to his room. He’s too drunk and I don’t want him to do something stupid and gets into trouble.” I raise my eyebrows.

“Oh and you are not too drunk?” Doojoon hit my shoulder when he burst out laughing.

“No no I’m far from being drunk,” Yeah sure. One little push and your lying down.

“Can you please do it for me? He can’t stay here. I mean look at him.” I look at Hyunseung and Doojoon was right. He’s way too drunk. Hyunseung is lying on the floor while making weird movements and drinking from a bottle of beer. Where is that guy from before? Why didn’t he care for him. I sign. The last thing I want now is being with a drunk Hyunseung. But I can’t say no to Doojoon. He may not notice something. How hard it will be I have to keep holding on to be nice to Hyunseung. With reluctantly I walk to the drunken Hyunseung.

“Jun *hiccup* Hyung, you’re here. I missed *hiccup* you so much,” He says when start shoving himself on the floor. To make him stop I grab his wrist and pull him up.

“Come on stand up you,” As soon as Hyunseung stands he pulls me into a hug.

“I’m so happy now you’re here. I’m so happy that I wanna kiss you.” Before Hyunseung can come any closer to my lips I put my hand on his mouth, making him stop from kissing me. Embarrassed I smile faintly to the people around us.

“Hyunseung stop it and do normal,” I hiss. Hyunseung tried to grab another bottle but I quickly grab it before he could.

“I think you have had enough for today,” I say and ignore his pouting when I give the bottle to someone else.

“Can you walk?”

“Of course I can walk. What is that for stupid question.” But as soon as he takes a step he fell down on the ground. Just as I expected.

“Well maybe I can’t,” he says when I pull him back up.

“Jump on my back then I will carry you.”

“Are you serious?” He asks amazed.

“Yes, now jump,” There was still a some doubt but he soon jumped on my back. 

“Aah I can’t feel the ground. It’s like I’m flying!” He shout. I try not to laugh but fail.

“Your such a silly boy,” I mumble soft enough not to let him hear. With Hyunseung on my back I walk away from the party back to our room.

“I’m sorry,” he suddenly says.

“For what?”

“Everything. I’m sorry for bothering you. I’m sorry that I’m such an idiot sometimes. And most of all I’m sorry that I’m here.” Even though I couldn’t see him I know he’s hurt.

“Don’t say sorry. It’s fine.”

“No it’s not. You hate me. You hate me because I’m here. Because I attend BEAST and I’m sorry for that. But this is a dream coming true to me. Being with you guys is the best what happened to me. I know you don’t want me here so I’m so sorry you have to deal with me. I’m sorry.” Why does he apologies so much. It’s nonsense.

“I already said it is okay.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I know that being a part of BEAST is important to you so stop apologizing.” I feel that Hyunseung lays his head on my shoulder.

“Why are you suddenly so nice to me? It’s not that I don’t like it but I thought you hated me.”

“I don’t hate you. I said that because I was angry. I didn’t mean it.” It was true. Yes I don’t like Hyunseung but it’s not that I hate him.

 “Thank you for giving me a chance. Even if it’s just a little one I won’t disappoint you.”

“I know you won’t.” When we arrive at our room I let Hyunseung get off my back and lead him to his bed.

“Thank you,” he says and yawns. I smile and look at him. His clothes are whole covered in beer. I scratch the back of my head. What do I do now? I can’t just undress him right. But what then, let him sleep in those dirty clothes. No I can’t do that either. I sign. There is no other option. I have to take off his clothes.

I grab some clean clothes out of his wardrobe and look at the almost sleeping Hyunseung. I can do this. Just pull of his clothes. It’s easy. I take a deep breath and start taking off his jacket. But when I the first button of his blouse I start to feel awkward.

“Come on Junhyung. You are both guys. There is nothing wrong with this. Your just being nice.” I swallow when I see more and more of his chest. Hyunseung was giggling while I was getting more nervous every second. When I had pulled of his blouse his bare chest was shown. I couldn’t held myself of looking. I mean how can you not look at a chest so beautiful as his.

I shake my head. Focus Junhyung. You can’t watch him like this. I quickly grab the clean shirt I brought with me and pull it on Hyunseung. I cover my eyes as I continue pulling of his pants.

“In what kind of situation you got yourself into.” I mumbled to myself. When I succeed dressing him I lay him down in his bed and cover him with the blanket.  

“Thank you for taking care of me. If it was up to myself I’m afraid I was still lying on the cold floor.”

“It’s okay. There are friends for.”

“So we are friends?” I nod. A cute smile appears what makes me smile too. But as soon as I realize it’s a lie my smile disappears. Just when I want to walk away and let him sleep I hear him mumble something.

“What did you say?” I couldn’t believe what I just heard. It made me froze. It can’t be true. It can’t.

“I like you.”

 

---

A/N: I'm back with a brand new chapter ^^

From this week I have to focus on school again. It's going to be my first year of college and I'm very excited for it. It's just that I won't have many free time to write. But don't worry I will continue and try to update as soon as possible!

Thank you for all the support!

 

~Please Subscribe and Leave a Comment~