The Day After

The New Guy

Hyunseung pov

I should have known that drinking alcohol wasn’t a very smart idea. Waking up with a hangover isn’t something I appreciate. But despite that it was an awesome party. When I stand up I get a fierce pain in my head.

“That stupid hangover.” I curse and grab to my head. Hoping that freshening myself up will make me feel any better I take a towel and walk into the bathroom. Argh my face looks awful. My hair sticks and I never saw such big bags before. When I want to undress myself I notices something strange. I wear different clothes than I wore on the party. Wait what? I wear different clothes?! But that means someone had to changed it last night. And that someone had to be Yong Junhyung. I bury my head in my hands. Gosh I feels so stupid right now. Suddenly I remember everything what happened yesterday night. Things I prefer to forget. I tried to kiss Junhyung. JUNHYUNG. Why him? It looks like I can’t hide my feelings for him very well when I’m drunk. Hopefully he didn’t notice something. Of course he did. He isn’t stupid unlike me. I look up at the mirror. You are so stupid Hyunseung. Why did you fell for him. He’s cold, so cold and yet you feel warm inside. He hates you. He has hurt you multiple times and still you want to be close with him. What’s wrong with you?! I slap the mirror with my fist. Then the door opens widely. Junhyung stands in the doorway a bit shocked.

“Oh sorry,” he says and wants to leave but I stopped him.  

“Junhyung wait.” He closes the door and looks at me expectantly.

“ I know that you took me to my room and that you changed my clothes and I’m very thankful for that. I know it was very difficult for you to take care of me last night because as I remember I was very…troublesome.” Do I see that right? Junhyung is blushing.

“I’m sorry I tried to kiss you. It just that when I’m drunk I start doing weird things. I couldn’t control myself. I’m so ashamed of it. Can you forgive me?”

“That’s the only thing you remember?” Junhyung asks softly. I raise my eyebrows.

“There is more then?” He quickly shakes his head.

“No no there is nothing more. I forgive you. People do stupid things when they are drunk. I do it too.” He gives me a faintly smile. He looks very nervous. Why? There is nothing to be nervous about right?

“Shower and get dressed. Breakfast is ready.” He said and left.  After I had undressed myself I turn on the shower and feel the hot water flowing down my body. While showering Junhyung comes up in my mind. He did strange. There had to be something more but what? I think and think. Then I got it. We are friends.

 

None pov

Leaning with his back against the bathroom door Junhyung breathes deeply in and out. He lays his hand on his chest and feels his heart beating extremely fast.

“Stop it. You making a fool of yourself for being like this,” he mumbled to himself.

“Don’t be nervous and most of all don’t blush. Just act normal. Hyunseung forgot his confession. In his view nothing happened. Be calm. Ignore this feeling, ignore his confession and keep focused on your plan. Don’t let yourself distracted and find out what he withholds.” Junhyung slaps his chest as a sign to let his heart stop beating fast. He doesn’t know what Hyunseung does to him but he will never fall for his trap. Never.

 

When Hyunseung had finished showering and was all dressed he went to the kitchen for breakfast. There he saw the rest of BEAST who were busy talking.

“No way. You have to be kidding.” Doojoon says laughing.

“I’m not. He really did it.”

“Who did what?” Hyunseung asks. He grabs a bowl cereals and sits next to Yoseob.

“I just told everyone about Dongwoon’s strip act.” Hyunseung stops eating and looks surprised at Dongwoon.

“Kikwang please stop. It isn’t funny anymore.” Dongwoon knew they would be like this. Making fun of him. But he had no other option than doing it.

“But I still don’t understand why you even did it.”

“You should have seen the party. It was a total disaster. You was taking Hyunseung to his room, Kikwang was totally wasted and Doojoon and Yoseob suddenly disappeared. I had to keep the control over the guests but I couldn’t do it alone. So Sohyun helped me and suggested to do a strip act to get their attention so I did. And for your information it helped.” Junhyung raises his eyebrows.

“Sohyun hu. Is there something between you too?” Dongwoon almost choked in his food he just put in his mouth.

“They danced very ual together yesterday. Not forgot to mention they were in only underwear.” Kikwang says smirking.

“Yah Kikwang! You really forgot everything except that?”

“I’m sorry but how can I not forgot that. I bet even Key remembers it and you know he forget everything when he’s drunk.” Dongwoon signs. Was it that bad to do an act like that? “Do you like her?” Doojoon suddenly asks.

“N-no. Of course not?”

“Why not? You too look adorable!” Yoseob pouted.

“Because…It’s Sohyun.”

“But what if she likes you?” This time it was Junhyung.

“Then…I uhm…” All of them starts to laugh when they see how red Dongwoon becomes.

“Stop laughing! It isn’t funny!” Sadly for Dongwoon they didn’t stop. Instead of that they laugh even harder.

“Guys I’m serious. Please stop.” Dongwoon begs. Doojoon sees Dongwoon really don’t like it so he tries to calm down the others.

“Okay enough. Think he got it now.” When they all were calmed down from laughing Hyunseung changed the subject.  

“So if Kikwang was enjoying Dongwoons show and Junhyung took me to my room then where were Doojoon and Yoseob?” Four pair of heads turn in the direction of Yoseob and Doojoon who are trying to hide themselves.

“That’s something I want to know too,” Dongwoon says expectantly. “I needed your help but you guys were nowhere to found. Tell us were where you two?” Before Yoseob could say something Doojoon spoke.  

“Yoseob didn’t feel good so he wanted to get some air. Because I was worried about him I went with him so that nothing bad could happen. That’s what happened.” He said on a angry tone. Everyone became quiet after Doojoons heavy reaction. The silence was broken by the sound of the doorbell.

“I will go.” Junhyung says. He didn’t want to stay in this awkward situation so stands up and walks to the front door but as soon he opens it he wished he didn’t go.  The person in front of him is the same person he saw with Hyunseung on the party but this time he could see his face. G-Dragon.  How could he not recognize him yesterday?  Someone with such a big ego. Without permission G-Dragon enters.

“I’m here for Hyunseung,” he says curtly. Without looking at GD Junhyung leads  him into the kitchen. Luckly it wasn’t that silent anymore.

“Hyunseung there is someone for you.” Hyunseung looks up and a big smile appears when he sees GD coming around the corner.

“Jiyong Hyung!” he shouts with joy. Without hesitating he runs to Jiyong and hugs him. It felt good to see his Hyung again.

“What are you doing here? I thought you had to go to Japan.”

“I do but I wanted to see how my buddy is doing before I go.” Jiyong says and rubs Hyunseung’s hair. Whit a cute smile Hyunseung shyly looks down and starts playing with his hands. He looks like a little boy who was lost and found his big brother back.

“ I hope you don’t have a huge hangover. I know how bad yours can be.”

“Ani Hyung. I’m fine. I just have a little headache but I can handle it. Don’t worry.” They all see how happy Hyunseung is that Jiyong visites him. Something happens with him when he’s around Jiyong. Like a sparkle lighting up. Doojoon loves to see Hyunseung smiling like this but it also hurts. Knowing that he’s happier when he’s with Jiyong than when he’s with BEAST hurts him. That’s not how it should be. As the leader Doojoon feels responsible for Hyunseung and knowing that he can’t let feel Hyunseung at home in BEAST makes him feel miserable.

“So this is your new group. BEAST was it right?” Hyunseung nods. Doojoon walks over to GD and shakes his hand.

“I’m Doojoon, the leader.”

“Then you’re the one who looks over at my little buddy.” GD says. “Care for him. I don’t want him to feel bad or anything.” Doojoon smiles faintly at GD. Knowing that he can’t fulfill what GD asks him makes Doojoon want to cry. How hard he tries to make Hyunseung feel any better it just didn’t worked. From the outside he looks happy but Doojoon knows he’s heartbroken from the inside. Hyunseung is just to good in hiding it that he’s going to believe he’s actually really happy in BEAST. But Doojoon knows s. He knows how Hyunseung feels. And the worst part of it is that he can’t do a thing to help him.

 

After Hyunseung introduced the rest of BEAST, except of Junhyung who was gone again, he said goodbye to Jiyong. He had to catch his flight.

“Thank you for visiting me Hyung. I know your very busy so I really appreciate it.”

“It’s okay. I missed you and wanted to see you.” Hyunseung slightly turns red by Jiyong’s words.

“I missed you too Hyung. I missed you so much. Somehow I still wish we were never separated from each other. That I could join you guys in BigBang…”

“But you know it can’t.”

“I know.” Jiyong grabs Hyunseung’s hand and let his head rest on Hyunseung’s.

“I wish I could be here for you. I wish I  could rewind the time. That I could protect you that night. But I can’t. You have to stand by yourself now Hyunseung. I know you are strong enough to do it. You will fight even harder than you did before. The most important thing is that you never give up your dream, never. Do you understand that?” A tear rolls down Hyunseung cheek. It still hard for him to accept the fact he will never be able to be with his favorite Hyung again. That he has to let the past go. But it’s too difficult. It’s too painful.

“We have our own lives now. We have to make different choices. I know it’s hard for you but so is it for me. I miss you so much. I miss being with you. To joke around with you. Laugh with you. Cry with you. I even miss our fights but we have to follow our own paths how hard it may be.” Jiyong couldn’t hold his tears any longer and starts crying too. He pulls Hyunseung in a hug and whispers in his ear.

“I will be there for you anytime anywhere…just not at your side anymore.” A loud cry of Hyunseung. He’s feeling so much pain. He doesn’t want to leave Jiyong. He doesn’t want to be left. But he knows he has no other choice.

“I will call you as soon as possible.” A little nod and still so many tears.

“Now stop crying. I don’t want you to be sad.” Jiyong says and wipes the tears away with his thumb.

“Everything is going to be okay. You will do great in BEAST. No one will ever find out your secret, I promise you that.” They give each other a big hug before Jiyong left the building. Hyunseung wiped of his tears and went back to his room to change into his dancing clothes. What they both didn’t know was that all that time Junhyung was there and he was on his way to found out Hyunseung secret by following Jiyong.


---

A/N: Here I am, back with another chapter. Poor Hyunseungie. While writing the GSeung part I cried. It's just so touching that they are still good friends even though they can't be together again. Hyunseung for me would always be BigBang's six member.

       

Just look at this baby. Look at GSeung's tears. I get teared up by only looking at them. Please Seungie don't cry...It hurts to see you like this.