I broke my Promise

The New Guy

 

 

Hyunseung POV

It seems that we from now on will deal more with each other,” I smiled shyly at him. We are in the recording studio and work on my number. We were pretty far. The song would called ‘Don’t you Mind.’ I think it’s a nice title for my first song. We had already finished the first couplet and now we are working on the chorus.

“Alright we have already: You, can you live without me. You , don’t you even miss me?

So what can we write more?” Junhyung bites his pencil and thinks deeply.

“Maybe something like: Even if you run into me, don’t you feel anything different?”

Junhyung looks up and smiles. He smiles, this is the first time I see him smile. I became warm inside and turn shyly my head away.

“Hyunseung you’re great, this is exactly what I was thinking about.” He writes it down and invents further. Don’t you feel anything different? Yes I do. Since yesterday I can’t stop thinking about Junhyung. I don’t get it, I never had this before. I hear Junhyung mumbling.

The memories we made together are taunting me again. Even when I am like this, don’t you mind it? Don’t you mind it.” When he compose it’s like he is really himself. He’s so calm and not bad at all. You can see he really likes composing.

“Thanks, you are very helpful.” Junhyung puts his hand on my shoulder. I freeze. I feel his touch all over my body and my heart is beating faster. Junhyung seems to know that I shocked because he quickly removes his hand off my shoulder.

“Okay, let’s continue,” I nods. Why am I afraid to look at him? I didn’t do something wrong so I shouldn’t be.

“You need a stage name, do you know one?” A stage name? That’s difficult. My previous stage name was SO-1 but that name doesn’t seem useful because it was my BigBang stage name.

“Can you do it faster, I have more thing to do today.”

“I have one, what do you think of JS?” Junhyung looks surprised.

“JS, what does it mean?”

“It means Jay Stomp, it’s powerful but sweet.”

“I think it’s stupid but if you like it then I agree.”  He writes it down and looks at his watch. It seems he’s in a hurry.  I wonder where he goes all the time. This morning he was also late because he had something to do.

“Eh, Junhyung where were you this morning. You were late but left early.” I better not asked. Junhyung looked very angry and gets up from his chair.

“It’s none of your business, I go where I want to go.”

“Sorry I didn’t want…”

“Sure you didn’t but you did. It always the same with you. Do not get involved with other people , especially me!” He throws his pencil away and walks angry out of the studio.

What did I do.

 

Junhyung POV

Why did he ask that stupid question? I didn’t want to be angry at him but he shouldn’t asked it. Not on this time. My thought are somewhere else right now. I can hardly concentrate, that’s why I can’t write any good lyrics. I need to go to the graveyard,  just where I was this morning. There I can come to myself.

 

I stand by his grave. It’s now two years since his death. I still can’t believe it. He was so young. 10 years isn’t the age to die. A tear runs down my cheek. I miss him so. I look at the gravestone. Yong Hyuksoon. Why did you leave me?

It happend 2 years ago. My little brother was allowed for the first time to go to school on his own.

He better didn’t do it. I was called by my parents who were very distressed. They told me that something bad happened with Hyuksoon. I went straight to the hospital. When I arrived I saw my little brother, lying in bed. He was in a coma and looked terrible. Hyuksoon was hit by a car and was in bad shape. The doctor told us that he had not long to live. I cried, I never cried so loud and so many then at this time. I was going to lose my little brother! A week later my parents decided to leave him in peace without any pain. I was in shock. He would be gone forever. How will I survive without him? Because I doesn’t wanted to forget him and leave him without anything I did a promise to him. In this way he will always be with me and support me.

It starts raining. Just what I needed. Now no one can see me cry.  My tears flows down my cheeks. 

“Why? I can’t without you. Please, don’t leave me!”

 

No One POV

“Doojoon you’re doing it wrong! It says: first mix before you put the eggs in it.” Yoseob and Doojoon are baking a cake but it doesn’t goes really smooth.

“Seobie, who is the baking king?”

“You, but…”

“Yes indeed it’s me, so you don’t’ have to tell me how to bake a cake.” Doojoon adds the eggs in the batter.

“But Hyung, you really do it wrong. Look,” Yoseob shows Doojoon the instructions. Doojoon reads it attentively and shocked when he finds out that Yoseob is right.  Yoseob noticed this and starts to grin.

“See I told you I was right.” Yoseob starts laughing.

“Yeah well, I can still make a beautiful cake. I will show you.” Yoseob can’t stop laughing which becomes irritated Doojoon.

“Alright, I know I’m stupid and I should have listen to you. Can you please stop laughing?”

Of course he can’t. Doojoon becomes angry and throws flour to Yoseob. Yoseob stops laughing and looks surprised. Doojoon burst out laughing. Yoseob’s face is completely covered with flour.

“I will get you!” Yoseob throws flour to Doojoon but he dodges it.

“Miss,” Just when Doojoon said this he gets a hand full of flour into his face. Doojoon and Yoseob starts laughing.

“Alright, enough. We have to bake a cake remember.” Yoseob nods, takes a cloth and cleans Doojoon’s head. He smiles gentle. When he arrived at his eyes he stopped and looked at it.  They were beautiful.

“ You’re eyes are actually very beautiful,” Yoseob said. Doojoon pulls his head away.

“Yes, okay. Are you done?” Yoseob wipes the last flour off Doojoon’s head.

“Thanks, shall we continue?” Yoseob nods and smiles. It makes Doojoon uncomfortable.

 

Junhyung POV

I’m sitting on a bench at the graveyard. The rain stopped but my tears didn’t stop. I heard my mobile and I saw that I have got a text message from Hyunseung.

 

From: Hyunseung

Junhyung I’m really sorry. I didn’t want you to make angry, I was just curious and worried. That’s why I asked you that question. I know it was stupid but I was afraid. Afraid that something worse had happen to you. Please can you forgive me?  

Hyunseung

 

He was worried about me? Afraid that something had happen? It seems just like he cares about me. Nobody care about me, so why does he? I’d better go back to him.

 

When I arrived at the studio I saw Hyunseung, sitting in a chair. He was singing.

 

Hyunseung singing “Butterfly” from Jason Mraz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zB-PV782B8

 

 It sounds beautiful. I never heard such a beautiful voice before.  Because of his voice I got shivers all over my body. I lose my mind because of him. In my mind I saw Hyunseung. He smiled at me. It makes me melt. He came closer until he was standing right in front of me. Again this beautiful smile.

“Junhyung,” I seemed as if I heard his voice calling me.

“Junhyung?” Wait, it was his voice who is calling me.

“Junhyung, are you okay? You are all wet.” I awoke from my thought. Hyunseung was standing in front of me, just like in my thought. I took a step back when Hyunseung wanted to touch me. He looks worried.

“I’m fine, you don’t have to worry”. He didn’t listen and puts his hand on my forehead. I became warm inside. This can’t be. Why I gets this strange feeling when he touch me. I took his hand off my forehead and looked at him.

“I’m really fine.”

“Okay, shall I get a towel for you?”

“No it’s alright.” There is an awkward silence. What am I supposed to say?

“You sang very beautiful.” Hyunseung seemed very happy with this compliment because he cheered up immediately.

“Really? Thank you. I was just practicing.”

“I mean it. I have seldom heard such a beautiful voice,” Hyunseung blushes. It makes him cute. I feel good when I see him like that.

“Junhyung can I ask you something?”

“Yeah sure,”

“Would you sing a song?” Sing a song? No I can’t.

“I…”

“Please, for me?” What should I do? I really can’t do this but his smile, it enchanted me. He’s just so perfect. Sweet, caring, cute and very handsome. I don’t know why I think this of him, I shouldn’t like him. He just doesn’t belong here. But why I can’t resist him?

 

“In the beginning, I never thought it would be you.

When we were chillin, smiling in the photo booth.

But we got closer, till you were eating off my spoon.

And coming over, and we would talk all afternoon.”

 

 I couldn’t hold it. He persuaded me. His smile, I can’t resist his mile. It’ so beautiful. I can’t disappoint him. He is too sweet to do that to him, so I will sing a song for you, Hyunseung.  

 

“Tonight, take me to the other side, sparks fly like the Fourth of July

Just take me to the other side, I see that y look in your eyes

And I know, we ain’t friends anymore

If we walk down this road, we’ll be lovers for shore

So tonight kiss me like it’s do or die

And take me to the other side.”

 

Or die? Take me to the other side? What am I doing. I can’t sing, I’m not allowed to do it. Why is Hyunseung so perfect that I do this to him. My promise.

 

“Why do you stop, it’s beautiful,” I can’t tell him. I’m to confused right now. Because of him I…

“Listen, if you ever tell anybody that I sang, you’re dead.” I hate it to say things like that to him but I have to.  I need to focus and I can’t do that with him around me. I have to put him out of my head. The only way  to do that is to be rude, like I did before.  

 

Kikwang POV

I came out off the kitchen when I heard someone shout.

“Leave me alone!” It was Junhyung. He walked by and looked very angry.

“Junhyung, wait!” This time it was Hyunseung. He ran after Junhyung but didn’t saw me. He bumped hard into me, so hard that I almost lost my balance. 

“Sorry, did I hurt you?”

“No I’m fine.” He wanted to walk away, toward Junhyung but I held him back.

“Hyunseung, take it easy. What’s going on?” Hyunseung shakes his head.

“I can’t explane, I just have to talk with Junhyung,” Hyunseung seemed very distressed. I wonder what was going on between those two.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea to go to Junhyung right know, he looked very angry,”

“That’s why I have to talk to him. It’s my fault he is angry and I have to make it up.”

“Are you sure?” He nods.

“Alright, but if there is something you need help with or there is something you want to talk about, come to me. I’m there for you.” I smile to him and he smiles back.

“Thank you Kikwang, that’s sweet.” And he was gone. He really want to make it right but I don’t think it will work. 

I walked toward my room when suddenly Dongwoon stand in front of me.

“Hey, did you have a nice day?” Little bit strange that he ask something like this. Normally he doesn’t ask this because he isn’t interested in those things.

“Yeah, it was good.”

“Nice.” Dongwoon seemed to be nervous but for what?

“I was wondering if you want to do something fun, whit me. We can go to the park or something like that. What you want,” It’s a good idea but I don’t want it now. I could only think of Hyunseung right now. I couldn’t have fun with this thoughts and that isn’t nice for Dongwoon.

“Sorry, I can’t. I have things to do. Something important. Maybe next time. “ Dongwoon doesn’t like it, I can see that. He looks disappointed. But I really can’t go like this.

I can’t get Hyunseung out of my head. He is so beautiful and special. I knew he was special  when I saw him the first time. He was beautiful with his red hair and had great moves. His voice was amazing. I don’t understand how Junhyung dislike him and always be angry at him. He’s a rookie so he has to learn things, so what. Everybody deserves a chance.

My heart pounds really fast. Why happed this only if I think about Hyunseung? Am I in love with him?

 

Junhyung POV

With a loud bang the door closes. I’m angry and sad. A tear falls. I sit down on Hyunseung’s bed and take the picture out of my wallet. I looked at it. Yong Hyuksoon.

Why did I sang for that new guy? What is wrong whit me? It’s all his fault that this happed.

I couldn’t hold my tears any longer. They flowed down my cheeks.

“I’m so sorry Hyksoon. I broke my promise.”

 

 

 

Hey guys, It took a while but i'm back!

It will be a while before I upload again because I have a test week so I don’t have much time to write. But I will do my best for you guys!

Junhyung broke his promise, what is he going to do now? Will it be okay between Hyunseung and Junhyung? Is kikwang in love with Hyunseung?  What is is between Doojoon and Yoseob? And what's up with Dongwoon?

 

 Leave a comment and subscribe if you want ~!~

See you guys nexy time <3