열세

First kiss 첫 키스

"So ... how was it ?" Kai asked while laying on Sehun's bed . Exo-K decided to give Sehun a visited that night . After Jinri and them locked Sehn and Naeun in the room , they decided to let them be . They knew that that security guard will check every classroom before he close the school gate . 

"Nice . Thank you very much FRIENDS" Sehun emphasized the last word , trying to show his dissatisfaction for locking him and Naeun .

"We're sorry okay . This is for your own good . I can guess that the problem solved already" Baekhyun grinned widely . The members nodded in agreement

"I confessed" Sehun whispered as he sat on the edge of his bed ." I told her that I love her"

"That's great ! What was her answer" Chanyeol asked excitedly and move from the floor to sit beside Sehun . He leaned closer just to hear the answer from Sehun but he stayed silent . Sehun played with his fingers

"Sehun , don't tell me...." Chanyeol was about to guess but Sehun cut him off

"She can't answer yet"

"Can't answer yet ?" Suho frown "What is that suppose to mean?"

"She wanted me to prove to her that I'm not a guy who plays with girls . Who really love her with all my heart" 

"So , you're saying that she give you a chance ?" Kai asked as he sat up on the bed . Sehun turned his head to Kai and nodded "What are you going to do about it?"

"I will use it wisely . This is the only chance I have to get her heart" 

"Needs help?" The leader asked as he tapped the magnae's shoulder . Sehun shook his head 

"This is my problem . I will be on my own this time . It's not that I don't need you guys but ...."

"We understand . We will let you be .... magnae" Suho ruffled the magnae and messed up his hair .

"Hyung ! My hair" Sehun whined while combing his hair with his fingers . Suho laughed with the others . 

"You're still the cute magnae we know" D.O smiled . 

"One day , I will show you that I'm not cute . I'ill be a manly man like Suho hyung" Sehun grinned widely 

"Yea , prove it magnae" Baekhyun stucked out his tounge at Sehun making the magnae pouted . Suddently , the front door opened and Hayoung come in .

"Can you guys shut up . I'm studying . For your information oppa , my room is just beside yours , so if you want to partying , please go downstair !" She scold with her hands on his hips . Annoyed , she slamed get out of the room and slamed the door shut 

They boys looked at each other then made a face to the door -that suppose to be Hayoung- "Bleh !" And they laughed again 

"OPPA SHUT UP !!!!!" Sehun put a finger on his lips and giigled sofly . The other members stopped then Suho motion them to come downstair . The others followed his steps .

 

"You guys are disturbing Hayoung again ?" As sson they reached the last stair , they met with Sehun's mother who has her arm crossed . 

"She's just too sensitive . Not our fault" Sehun grinned . Mrs. Oh slapped his arm yearning an 'ouch' from Sehun . 

"I served you guys cookies . Someone want some ?" She smiled as she showed a plate of cookies prepared . They beamed and sat at the dining table . Mrs. Oh prepared them a cup of tea each . Since it's night , it's will be more harmony if the night snack was served with tea . 

"Your cookies is the best Mrs.Oh !" Chanyeol beamed as he bit a cookie . 

"Thank you Chanyeol" Mrs.Oh said in amusement

"Chanyeol was right . It's the best . Maybe you can sell this to some bakeries . I'm sure it saleable" Suho smiled warmly , then he took a sip of the tea "The tea is nice too Mrs.Oh"

"Well , thank you Suho . What a sweet talker you are" Mrs.Oh smiled at him .

"I'm sure your soon-to-be daughter-in-law will like it too" Baekhyun smirked as he said that . Sehun -who is enjoying the tea- chocked , making the tea splashed at D.O . D.O growled in annoyance and stand up from his seat to use the bathroom . He glared at Sehun before he completely gone . Sehun apologise.

He turned to Baekhyun and glared at him . "What do you by daughter-in-law Baekhyun?"

"It's nothing omma ! Don't hear him . He's just kidding . Right hyung?" Sehun turned to Baekhyun and glared at him , asking him to convinced her mom that it was a lie . Baekhyun didn't obey , he stuck his tounge out . 

"Baekhyun?" Mrs.Oh called him , asking him to answer

"For your information Mrs.Oh , your son is in love . He just confessed to a girl this evening" Baekhyun explained

Mr.Oh tiltled her head a bit "Confessed ? Sehun , you confessed to a girl ? How dare you didn't tell me about this" Suddently , Sehun yearned a smack at the back of his head from his mom . 

"Mom ! I can't explain !" Sehun tried to hold his mom hand but his mom avoid it

"I'm because you didn't tell me about this" She turned serious but suddently her face brighten "So , what's her anwer? huh? huh? huh?" She leaned closer and closer for each 'huh?'

The others blinked even Sehun "You don't mad at me?"

"Yes I am mad" She said and continued "But that is because you didn't tell me you have someone in your heart"

"Mom"Sehun mumbled

"So who's the lucky girl?" She asked excitedly while clapping her hands like a kid . The members looked at her in amusement .

"It's Son Naeun" Sehun excitedly answer her name

"Son Naeun huh ? What a pretty name . She must be pretty too"

"You can't even say the words how pretty she is . She's not just pretty but also kind and you know when she smile , it's wonderful" Sehun beamed . Mrs.Oh smiled . This is the first time Sehun was so excited over a girl . The girl must be very special .

"Can I see her?" Mrs.Oh blurted . Sehun stayed silent

"No before she's mine"

"She's not yours yet?" Sehun shook his head "Did she rejected you ?"  Sehun shook his head again .

"She give me a chance to give prove that I really love her . Who can protect her" Sehun told while playing with his fingers 

"I see~ . That girl is very careful . I remeber the time when your dad cheated on me . After that , I swear to myself for not believe him again but then he begged for a chance  . At first , I don't agree  but seeing his plead , I give him one  "

"What he did about it" D.O asked . Everyone looked at him like they seen a ghost . D.O make a 'what' face . The others turned to Mrs.Oh back for her to continue

"He used it really well . He did everything he can just to make me believe him again" Mrs.Oh smiled at the past . His husbend was really sweet that time .

"I don't know that Mr.Oh can cheat" Baekhyun made a face , making Mrs.Oh chuckled .

"What if he cheat on you again . He's in New York right ? We gotta tell him to comeback here right away" Chanyeol started to panicked . Mrs.Oh rolled her eyes . 

"He will not Chanyeol . Don't think negatively" Mrs.Oh shook her head and turned to Sehun again "So , wha's your plan tomorrow to get her heart?"

Sehun shrugged "I didn't plan anything"

"Maybe you can picked her up tommorow" Mrs.Oh grinned widely

"Right ! You can go school with her tommorow . I'm sure she will be pleased" Baekhyun exclaimed . Mrs.Oh gave him high-5 . 

"That's a great idea ! Thanks mom ! Hyungs" Sehun beamed .

"Good luck to Sehun" Chanyeol shouted as he stand on his chair . Everyone did what he had done and step on their own chair and shouted (including Mrs.Oh) "GO SEHUN !!!" 

They laughed but then she stopped after the heard an angry Hayong screamed in annoyance . Mr.Oh put a finger on her lips and make a fighing sign at Sehun . Sehun smiled and whispered thank you to her .


Update xD 

I update as fast as I can because I had to hurry to go to hostel . Okay bye readers

And thanks for reading ^^ Love u . Muahh!!