십사

First kiss 첫 키스

Sehun checked himself for he umpteenth time . He looked at himself in the long mirror , fixing his blazer . He turned side to side and checked every angel of himself . He then sprayed a newly perfume , smelling at the nice scene and nodded in satisfaction . He brushed his bang the side while his lip . Satisfied , he grabbed his bag that was on his bed and went downstair .

As he stepped on the last stair , he heard his mom and sister chatting . He went to the dining room and saw them preparing the breakfast . He smiled at the sign of his mom and Hayoung and greeted them cheerfully 

"Morning mom ! Morning Hayoung !" He kissed both of the women's cheek . He ruffled Hayoung's hair before sat on one of the chair

"Morning oppa !" Hayoung greeted back while fixing her already messy hair . 

"Morning son . You look happy today" Mrs.Oh told as she gave him a glass of milk . Sehun took it and mouthed thank you at his mom .

He took a gulp of the milk before answering "Of course ! I'm picking up Naeun today"

"I see . Why don't you eat your breakfast firs so you can pick up my daughter-in-law" Sehun chukled at his mom's word . 

"I want to but I think I'ill go without breakfast . i'm afraid Naeun will go early to school" He apologised and stood up , ready to go .

Mrs. Oh stpped him and gave him a sandwich "I understand but take this and eat it along the way" She smiled and Sehun took it . 

He gave it a bite and grinned "It's delicious!" He beamed and lifted his thumb up 

Mr.Oh chuckled and patted her son's back "Go or you will be late" Sehun nodded and kissed his mom's cheek . He bade goodbye , putting on his shoes and went out of the house

"Is he going to pick up Naeun unnie" Hayoung asked as she looked at his brother , who run out of the house .

Mrs.Oh nodded her head "Yea" 

Hayoung narrowed her eyes at her mom . Mrs.Oh made a 'what' face . 

"So that is why you and the oppas was so noisy last night ?" She crossed her arm

"Aww~ Don't be mad Hayoungie . We were just helping him . You know how much he love the girl" Mrs.Oh patted her daughter's head 

"I know that" 

 

Here he is , standing in front of Naeun's gate house . He had been here for about 15 minutes ago only to just standing and staring at the house . He his lip nervously . His finger keep on hesitate to push the bell button . He is nervous . Very very nervous . 

He shook his head and took a deep breath before slowly reached his hand and placed it on the bell button . He stopped for a while and and closed his eyes while pushing the button . Sehun then opened his eyes and grinned .

"Sehun , you did it . Now you just have to stop being nervous and wait for the door to open" He told himself and gripped the strap of his beg nervously .

 

"Yeobo ! Help me opened the door" Mrs. Son shouted from the kitchen . She was busy preparing for the breakfast for her daughter and husband . Mr.Son, who is busy cleaning his toys collection rolled his eyes his annoyance .

"I can't . I'm busy . Why don't you do it" He shouted back 

"I know what you are doing yeobo !" Mrs.Son growled "Stop cleaning your toys and help me opened the door before I throw it away" She treatened . 

"But ...." He was about to complain but Mrs.Son cut him off . 

"Another answer and your toys will gone in any second" She shouted 

Mr.Son stood up from his chair "Okay okay ! I'ill open it now but please don't throw my babies away!" He shouted and run to the front door . Mrs.Son heard it and rolled her eyes . How can she married to a childish man who love toys . 

 

Mr.Son opened the front door only to meet with a tall young boy , brownish hair and lean body . The boy tapped his foot on the ground while his hand tucked in his pocket pant . Mr.Son cleared his throat to get the boy attention .

Sehun jumped in surprise and looked up . He saw a miidle age man staring him with his head cocked to the side . Mr.Son was wondering who is the handsome young man is .

"Who are you?" Mr.Son asked

"I'm Oh Sehun . Naeun's friend . Good morning Mr.Son !" Sehun greeted as he bowed his head in politeness .

"Morning ... Sehun ?" Mr.Son blinked a few time , surprised that the young man knew him .

 

"So you're Naeun's friend?" Mrs.Son asked as she looked at him from head to toe . Sehun nodded 

They were in the living room after Mr.Son asked Sehun to come in to the house . She quite surprised that a cute young boy was coming to their house . He looked awkward at first but Mrs.Son greeting made him feel comfortable . Sehun was asked sit on a sofa while Mrs and Mr Son sat opposite him . 

"I didn't know that Naeun has a guy friend" Mr.Son said as he titled his head . He never saw Naeun with a guy and never talk about them .

"Yea . He's cute though" Mrs.Son giggled . She pinched the boy's cheek softly . The husband glared at her but she don't mind him . 

"Thank you" Sehun blushed at the compliment making Mrs.Son squealed . He rubbed the back of his neck 

"Are you here for Naeun ?" Mr.Son asked .

Sehun nodded "I'm picking her up for school today . Jinri woke up late this morning so she asked me to help her accompany Naeun today" 

"I see~ . She still upstair . I'm sure she will come in any minutes . Would you mind waiting ?" Mrs.Son told as she smiled warmly 

"Yea , I don't mind at all" He smiled back 

"Have you had your breakfast Sehunnie~?" Sehun shook his head "Great ! Why don't you have breakfast with us!" Mrs.Son beamed 

"I ..." He was about to reject but Mr.Son cut him off

"Oh come on . I want to know more about you . I'm sure Naeun will be happy if you join too" 

Sehun hesitate for a moment but then the though of him having breakfast with Naeun made him agree "Arasso" 

 

"Good morning omma ! Appa !" Naeun shouted as she jumped downstair and run towards the dining room .

Sehun stopped eating as he heard Naeun's voice . He looked up at her who is busy greeting her parents while nibbled a spoon that he used .

"I heard the doorbell rang . Did Jinri come?" Naeun asked as she walked up to help her mom with the breakfast . 

"Not Jinri though . It's him" Mr.Son answered as he pointed at Sehun . 

"Him?" Naeun confused but then she walked to the table to look at the 'him' . 

"Morning Naeun !" Sehun greeted with a grinned as he wave with the spoon . Naeun widened her eyes in surprised .

"Se...sehun ? Wh...what are you doing here ?" She stuttered

"Jinri woke up late this morning so she asked me to pick you up for today" 

"Bwo !?"

"Naeun dear , he come all the way here to accompany you to school . You shouldn't bahave like that . It not nice" Mrs.Son wiggled her point finger as she 'tsk'ed . Mr.Son nodded in agreement and imitated his wife action . 

"No . It's not ... I .. just surprised" Naeun glanced at Sehun and he smiled cutely . She flinched and touched her already throbbing heart .

"Come sit here Naeun . Sehun will be joining us for breakfast today" Mrs.Son gestured her daughter to sit and Naeun obeyed . She sat opposite Sehun . Sehun glanced at her but she looked away and silently ate her breakfast .

 


Updated :)

I'm sorry for not updating for a long time .//bow// . Hope you enjoy this ^^