스물일곱

First kiss 첫 키스

"Hey there beautiful "

Naeun gasp as remove the arms harshly from her waist "Hey ! who do you think you're ?!" Naeun yelled as she pointed her index finger at his face .

"Guess who ?" He asked plafully 

"Who are you ?!" Naeun frowned , not liking the fact that this guy hugged her casually

"Ouch ! I'm hurt" The guy pouted as he placed his palm on his chest and faking it's hurt 

"Yah !!" Naeun yelled again 

"You really didn't remember me ?" He pout even more 

"Please don't make me shout" Naeun threaten . The guy just laugh and Naeun got irritated . She was about to shout when the guy speak 

"My little princess already forgot her Prince charming . How sad" He shook his head and smirk plafully . Naeun was lost at word . She hesitantly raised her hand to touch his face before cupping it tightly . 

"You ..."

"Remember me ... Little Princess ?" He guy smirk 

"Myungsoo oppa !!! " Naeun smile widely as she hugged him tighly

 

"I'm sad you can't remember me" He hold her hands and unwarped ifrom his waist before crossing his arm ,

"O..oppa , I'm sorry . You looks so different and .. and ..." Naeun stuttered . She knew he's dissapointed .

"I'm just kidding . Don't take it seriously" He ruffled Naeun's hair . 

"I miss my Little princess" Myungsoo grined .

"I miss you too oppa" She replied with a smile . "I'm sorry i didn't reconized you" She pout . Myungsoo just smile and mod his head , telling that he don't mind

Myungsoo looked around the shop " Are you here with someone ?" Naeun nod and was about to answer when Jinri walk towards them . She didn't pay any attention since she was struggling with her shopping bags .

"Naeun I'm don.... Oh god ! Am I seeing an angel ?!" Jinri suddenly yelled with her eyes widened after she saw so-called angel standing beside Naeun . 

"Yah . What are you saying !" Naeun hissed , embarrased of Jinri's sudden yell . 

"Do you know him ?" Jinri asked , her eyes still on Myungsoo . 

"Yes . He's ...."

"What ! You know him . You never told me you knew an angel" Jinri frown at Naeun but the latter just rolled her eyes . 

"I'm Myungsoo . Naeun's prince" Myungsoo smiled sweetly as he lend his hand  . If smile could faint people, Jinri would be fainting right now .

"Oh , I'm Jinri . Naeun's best friend" Jinri smiled and shook her hand with Myungsoo's

"I see , Naeun got a pretty best friend" He praised making Jinri blushed madly

"Th...thank you" She pressed her lip , preventing her from smiling too wide . 

"Hey oppa , who are you with ?" Naeun asked curiosly . 

"You wanna know ?" Myungsoo smirk as he crossed his arm "Then join us" Naeun frowned 

"Wae ? Can't you tell me directly ?" Myungsoo shook his head 

"Sure ! We will join you right Naeun ?" Jinri nudged Naeun while smiling sweetly at Myungsoo 

"No ...." 

"Come on Naeun . It would be fun" Jinri whine and shook Naeun's arm making Naeun rolled her eyes

"Your friend is right . Don't you miss me princess" Myungsoo grinned . Naeun sighed before nodding . Jinri squealed and clap her hand in delight

 

"Hyung should we take a break for a while . I'm tired" Sehun whined "I'm tired"

"Sehun , stop whining . Why don't you go search something for Naeun hm ?" Baekhyun told him as he made a posed in front of a mirror , trying on a jacket .

"How is this ? Nice ?" He showed Suho and the leader nodded in approval 

"Heh , I knew it . I correspond with anything " He grined at the mirror before winking 

"Puh-lease , I want to puke" Kai rolled his eyes while Sehun faking to vomit

"Yeah , you're are more good-looking if you " Chanyeol's word made everyone bursted into laughter . Baekhyun rolled his eyes mumbled something bad at Chanyeol

After a few minutes shopping , they decided to take a break . Sehun was more than happy because Baekhyun would not stop his shopping hobby if Suho had not threatened to not accompany him shopping again .

They went to a cafe to grab some drink . "Me and Sehun will go order , hyungs can find seats" Kai told the hyungs .

"Arasso , we will be at the corner" Suho said before walk away with the others 

 

"3 Cappuccino 2 Americano and 1 Chocolate bubble tea" Kai told the waiter his order . The waiter nodded and told the price . Kai gave the money .

While they were waiting , someone want to order so they move slightly to give him space . A tall guy but not as tall as Sehun and Kai , but still tall for his age .

Sehun stared at the guy from head to toe . 

"Damn , is he even a human" He mumbled sofly but the guy seem to hear his Sehun's voice so he turn his head towards Sehun . Sehun gave him a smile and the guy smiled back and nod his head .

"Hyung , he's damn hot" Sehun whispered into Kai's ear as he glanced at the guy . Kai raised a brow and look at the maknae weirdly .

"What are you ? A gay ?" 

"But hyung , look at him" Sehun whispered again . Kai looked at the guy and he nodded in approval . 

"You're right .. but .. " Kai glance at the guy before saying "..I'm better" Sehun rolled his eyes at Kai's word

"Your order sir" The waiter called and Kai took the tray with a smile

"Thank you" Kai walk away but Sehun didn't even realised Kai was gone because he's busy staring at the guy . 

How can this guy is so good-looking . I Naeun would not fall for a guy like him . It's true that he's handsome but just not suitable for my Naeun . Definitely not suitalble for Naeunnie .

The guy got his order and bow his head at Sehun before walk away with a tray in his hand . Sehun bowed back and and his eyes follow where they guy was going . 

He saw him walk towards a table . There six other guys whom Sehun thought it was his friend and two girls . He can't see the girl's faces because they were back-facing him .

"Wow , he sure have a lot friends" He mumbled . He was about to walk away but he glanced at the girls before he did 

She looks familiar . 

He frowned at the though . 

No it can't be her . 

"Son Naeun , you haven't answer my question" He heard a guy asked but her name caught him the most . 

N-Naeun ?!

Suddenly , anger fills him up . So ,that's why she looks so familiar to him . He curled his fist tightly . Before he knew it , he already made steps forward towards the table .

 


"I can't believe my eyes , am I dreaming ? Finally I get to see oppas again" Naeun told with a grin plastered on her face .

"Let me pinch you so you know whether you're dreaming or not" A guys named Sungyeol said and was about to touch her cheek when he saw the Infinite boys glared at him . Sungyeol hesitantly put down his hand and cleared his throat . 

Naeun laughed and shook her head "Oh oppa"

"I can't believe my eyes too , you become prettier and ier" Woohyun winked making Naeun blushed

"Stop it !"

"Anyway , who is this pretty girl beside you ? Your friend ?" Sungjong ask and stared at Jinri making the girl blush at his stare . 

"Oh yes , this is Jinri . My bestfriend . Jinri , they are Infinite" Naeun introduced her to Infinite . The Infinite boys greet her and JInri felt like she is in heaven . Sitting at a table full of angel good looking guys . She just hope this day wouldn't end .

"Annyeonghaseyo" Jinri greeted and bowed her head a little

"Oh ! I almost forget . You girls must be thirsty . I will get you something . Okay ?" Myungsoo got up from his seat which is beside Naeun . 

"Oppa , you don't need to" Naeun held his arm , forcing him to sot down but the latter just smile and ruffled her hair . 

"Wait here" He released her hand from his arm and walk away . Naeun sighed before continue chatting with the boys . 

"Umm , I want to ask something" Jinri suddenly spoke up 

"What is it ?" Hoya said 

"What is your relationship with Naeun , you guys seem very close with her" Her question makes everyone at the table chuckled . 

"We are her prince" Woohyun told her proudly

"I don't .... get it" She mumbled as she tiltled her head to the side , confused . Naeun shook her head at Woohyun answer . 

"They are my childhood friends . They called themselves Infinite" Naeun explain 

"Ahh~ but what about the prince thingy and why they have to create a name for themselves?" Jinri frowned because she was too confused . Naeun never mentioned about her childhood friends or Infinite at her . 

"You now , Naeun was a clumsy girl back there . She can get hurt even she did something harmless . " Sunggyu told JInri .

"Really ?"Jinri widened her eyes . She never thought Naeun is a clumsy person since what she always did was perfect .

"So we decided to protect her and named ourselves Infinite . We can't allowed a boy layed their hand on our princess . We are like her own brother or you called it knight in shining armour" Dongwoo told proudly

"More like a bunch of kids who had nothing to do" Naeun muttered while marrowing her eyes at them

"Remember when you trip on your own foot when you were 7" Hoya said 

"Yeah , and she almost forgot her pencil case during her exam day . Lucky we noticed it on her room" Sungjong continued

"Stop it oppa " Naeun rolled her eyes 

"I'm telling the truth dear . You are really clumsy back there" Sungjong said and ruffled her hair . Jinri giggled at Naeun's childhood story 

"I can't believe it though . She's a careful person . I never knew she was really clumsy"

"I wouldn't belive it too if I were you" Sungyeol said and chuckled 

"Hey princess " Sunggyu called her . 

"Hmm ?" 

"Do you ... have ... a boyfriend?" Sunggyu asked as he narrowed his eyes at Naeun . Naeun glanced at Jinri , asking for her help

"Uh ...." Naeun was about to make up a lie but Myungsoo come 

Myungsoo arrived with a tray "Your drink madams" He put down the tray and give the drink to Naeun and Jinri 

"Thank oppa" Naeun smiled 

"Anything for our princess" He ruffled the girl's hair and smiled

"Son Naeun , you haven't answer my question" Sunggyu tapped the table with his finger , raising his eyebrow . Naeun bit her lower lip before inhaled deeply

"Ye..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Naeun-ah"