스물

First kiss 첫 키스

"Naeun , you looks pretty . Did you choose the outfit . It's sit you . Really gorgeous" 

Sigh~

"Ahh~ What am I going to say ?!" Sehun whined as he pulled his hair in frustration . He had been talking with the door as if it was Naeun . He had not press the door beell yet .

Sehun then stared at the pink flowers he bought earlier , thinking that will Naeun like it or not . It was his first time choosing flowers for a girl . He was not sure about his choice . 

"This is all noona's fault . Told me to do it by myself even though she knew it is my firs time" He muttered as he remembered what Chorong had said to him .

Yup , Chorong who is the one who told him to make this date . She told him to ask Naeun out but she didn't told him how treat the girl during the date even though she knew Sehun had no experience . It's not that Chorong don't want to tell him , but she want him to make his own way . 

That night , Sehun rushed to Kai's house and asked him about treating a girl during their date . Kai knew that Sehun will asked this topic so he prepared a lot of material for Sehun to read . Sehun seem surprised at the amount of books but he shrugged it off . He read that all night just to make her satisfied with the date . Luckily , he didn't woke up late that morning , or else , the first date ruin .

He's not having a hard time to choose his outfit that morning . He prepared it a day before the date . He wears a simple this  . 

"Here it is" He took a deep breath and let it out before his finger push the bell button . After a while waiting , the door slightly open . Without waiting the door to open fully , he extend the flower to the person . His was facing the ground and grip the flower stalks tightly . 

"This is for you Naeunnie" He muttered .

It was silent .

Maybe she doesnt like it . 

Sehun sighed and decided to look up . The time he look up , he regret it all . He only found disappointment and embarrassment . The one who was standing in front of him right now is not Naeun but ........ her own father . 

Mr.Son seemed surprised by his sudden action but he chuckled in the end "I'm afraid I'm not my daughter" 

Sehun bit his lower lip in embarrassment and mentaly smacked his head for embarrass himself . 

 

"Pft . He did that ?" Naeun asked as she tried to hold her laughter by bitting her lips . Mr. Son was telling her what hapened just now and Mrs.Son was already laughing so hard while Naeun tried her best to hold it

"Yea , I'm quite surprised by that" He chuckled as he glanced at Sehun . Sehun who had been silently sat on the sofa hide his face wih his cap . 

"Oh my Sehun , you are such a funny person" Mrs.Son told as she wiped her tears . 

"It's embarrassing Mrs.Son" Sehun said , still hiding burried his face in his cap . Naeun chuckled lightly and went to sit beside him . She touched his shoulder and smiled even though he is not looking . 

"It's okay Sehun-ah . Everyone make mistake . The flowers are pretty though" She convinced him making Sehun faced her with his cap still covering his face . 

"You like it?" Sehun asked with muffled voice . 

"I love it" Naeun's answer , make he grins

"You two should go on your date now . The earlier you go , the longer the time you can spend with each other" Mrs. Son said as she winked at Naeun . 

"Omma!"

"Just kidding , now go go go" She shoved the adolescent from the sofa and pushed them out of the house . "Have a nice day kids" She said wih a wink before shut the door . 

"I can believe you omma" Naeun stared at the door in disbelief and sighed . She urned her head to Sehun and smiled at him "Where should we go first ?" 

"Before we go somewhere , I want to say something to you" Sehun said as he rubbed the back of his neck . 

"What is it ?" 

"You .... you..... look pretty today" He praised as he glanced at her . She was really pretty , more than he had expect . She was wearing this . It was a simple outfit but it enough to make Sehun stared at her in awe .

"Thank you . You look good too" Sehun looked up at her and mouthed a 'thanks' . Naeun gave him a smile before asking "Where do you plan to go ?"

"Hmm , do you have your breakfast yet?"

"Nope"

"Wanna grab some?"

"Sure" Sehun then took Naeun's left hand and linked it with his right hand . Naeun seem surprised by his touch but then she smile . The feeling was really nice and confortable . She likes the feeling .

Knowing her good response , he slightly swung it and start walking hand in hand with her . 

 

"There are going . Come on Kai" Jinri come out from the bush and gestured Kai to come along with her . Kai sighed as he come out from the bush and lazily followed her . 

Jinri keeps his words about wanting to tell his mom about the extra class . This morning , she went to his house and went to meet his mom and told the about the 'extra class' . His mom blindly believe in her words . He had no oppertunity to explain and continuously got scold by her . He had no choice but to obey and here he is .... stucked with the girl he fall for.

"Tell me again why I do all this" He groaned as he trail behind her . Jinri whipped her head around and rolled her eyes . 

"Just be a good boy and obey" She told while narrowed her eyes at the couple .

"I can believe this is happened to me" He said dramatic tone as he placed the back of his hand on his forehead . Jinri rolled her eyes .

"Come one , I almost lost their sign because of you" She pulled his collar and pulled him with her .


Update ^^

Did you watch growl ?! That was so cool xD . My bias !!! Kyaaa !! I can't stop spazzing all night xDD And BAP comeback next week !!!! xD