스물 다섯

First kiss 첫 키스

I almost forgot about Kai and Jinri . So here a little scene of them ^^


"Aish ! This is all your fault that we lose them" Jinri continuos glared at the guy beside her while squeezing an empty can in her hand . Kai shrugged and sipped his drink from the can .

These two decided to stop by a cafe afer tired of finding Sehun and Naeun . Jinri refused at first but Kai just dragged her into the cafe . The girl was too stubborn but Kai manage to handle it . 

"Now I can't know how the date was" She lightly pouted and sulked 

"Yah . How childish can you be ?" Kai raised a brow .

"But the date..."

"That was just a date Jinri . Plus , it's their date . We shouldn't interfere them" Kai told her as he put down his can down on the table 

"We are not interfering , just ...."

"We were Jinri "

"Were not"

"We were"

"Were not"

"We were"

"Were...."

"Okay stop this !!" Kai snaped making Jinri shut . He sigh and rubbed his temple "Look . I know you really want the date to work out well but this .... isn't right"

"What do you mean ?" She frowned 

"Say Jinri , what if these thing happen to you" Kai told her "What if you are dating with your boyfriend , and someone stalk....."

"You should use the world 'follow'" Kai rolled his eyes at her and continue

"Okay , what if someone FOLLOW you and your boyfriend around during your date . In the end , you know about it . Do you feel comfortable about it ? Knowing that you two did skinship and all couples do ?" He asked , not forgetting to emphasize the word 'FOLLOW' 

Jinri on the other hand imagine what he told her and she hardly speak the answer "I ....."

"No ? No one want them to be stalk .. I mean FOLLOW , them anywhere that time since it's their time to be alone" Kai continue before she can really speak properly which was she couldn't .

Jinri pouted before saying "Shall I say sorry tomorrow ?"

Kai smiled at her respond "WE shall" 

"I feel bad after you told me that" She pouted even more thinking that she interrupted the couple privacy .He laughed and ruffled the girl's hair . 

"You should" He chuckled

She slap his hand away and say "You ruin my hair" She stated making the guy next to her chuckled . She fixed her messy hair with her fingers

"I'm sorry miss JInri" He grined "Here , let me help you" He raise his left hand and help her out with her hair 

"I want to go home" She said suddenly as she stood up from her seat . Kai feel a little sad that the fact they should be apart that night . It feel like a minute even though they went out for a few hours . Honestly , he likes today . Even though they went out for the couple but he felt like he was on a date with her . Stalking together ,her dragging him all the time and disguise themselves . 

His smile almost fell but then he nod and plastered a small smile on his face "Arasso , I wil send you home" He can't not selfish even though he want to . Her parents must be worried and he too should be home earlier . 

"No need . I can manage" Jinri told him . She didn't want to burden him after all what he did for her . 

"You are not going home alone JInri . It's night . There's a lot of bad guys out there " He told 

"But...." She didn't have chance to argued because the guy already pull her arm making her stood up from the chair she sat on . He dragged her out from the cafe and went away

 

"Thanks for sending me home" JInri said , bowing down at him . Kai chuckled and nod . 

"No problem" He said "Ppalli go in . You parents are waiting" He smiled before turning around , ready to leave but before he could do that , Jinri hold onto his arm . Kai startled at the suddent contact and turn around to face Jinri . "Yes?"

"I just want to say ..... thank you for today . I know I gave you a hard time and sorry for my stubborness" She said silently but Kai still manage to hear them since the place is quite . She was embarassed since she ask him to accompany her but then she blamed and nagged him on everything . 

"Good to know you realised it . I wouldn't have keep it in heart" He said as he grin playfully . Jinri scoffed in disbelief and slap his arm lightly 

"You are so mean"

"I'm kidding" He laughed as he ruffle her hair making the girl's heart flutter . She was blushing right now but luckily it was night so he wouldn't have to see her blushing face . 

"I... I'm going in !" She stuttered and turning around , still not moving . "See you tomorrow" With that , she opened her gate haouse and run into the house , leaving Kai standing there . 

After a while , he saw a room been lighted . No doubt that it was her room . He smiled and say "I'm having fun today . Thanks" 

 

"I'm home !!" Kai shouted as he entered the house . He remove his shoes and walk in towards the living room only to found his parents cuddling while watching their favourite drama .

"Omma ? Appa ?"

"Oh Jongin ! You're home" His mom beamed as she tood up from sofa , leaving his husband hugging the cushion intead . Jongin nodded "How was the extra class ?"

"Actually mom ...... I ... "

"You what ?"

"I ....."

"Don't tell me you get scold by the teachers . Oh Jongin , you should be a good boy and not made the teachers get angry . I feel really bad for the teachers . Yeobo , we should go to the school tomorrow and apologise ." She blabered and Kai look at her in disbelief 

"It has nothing to do with the teachers but actually ......" He was about to explain but her mother cut him off 

"Did you get into fight ? How many times should I told you not to get yourself into trouble . Enough that you always get into fight when you were kid but not this time young man . Not when you are already a teenanger and was about to get a girlfriend . You ......." 

"Mother !!"

"Jagiya !!" 

"Can you listen to me/him first !!!"

"Oh !" His mother startled a bit by the sudden loud voices

"Thanks appa" Kai said in a relief tone 

"No problem son" He sigh and continue to watch his favourite drama . 

"Listen omma , actually , I didn't go to extra class or get into fight or something like that" He started 

"Did you ditch ??!!" His mom stated making Kai facepalm himself . 

"Can you stay silent and listen to my explanation" Kai told her in a repectful voice . His mother nodded and made a zip motion at

"This morning , when I went out with Jinri ....." 

"Oh ! That girl , she is pretty and tall . I already like her went I first saw her coming this morning . Will she come ....."

"Omma !" Kai yelled but he didn't mean to be rude . Just for her to be quite . "Listen okay ?" 

His mom put a hand over and nodded like a little kid "Sorry"

"We didn't went to extra class . Jinri ask me to accompany her to follow Sehun and Naeun for their date yesterday but I refused . If you don't know . she is a stubborn girl and would do anything for me to follow her will . So this morning , she came to our house and lied you that both of us have extra class which was not true . And you actually believe her hundred percent" He explain and after he finished , his mother's jaw dropped . 

"What ?!" Late respond "So you two went out together . No extra class ?" She asked and Kai nodded "Why don't you tell me the truth" She suddenly beamed and slap his arm plafully 

"Omma it's hurt !!" He yelled 

"Aww~ she willing to lied me just to go out with you . She should tell the truth . I would happy to hear that" She chuckled 

"What ?"

"Both of you looks cute together . Don't you think yeobo . I want her to be my daugther-in-law . That will be really lovely" She squealed . Kai's jaw dropped that it almost touch the ground 

"I want to see again . Can you ask her to came here again . I will make your favourite cookies if she does come"She beamed and tapped her son's shoulder 

"You did a great job on finding a girl young man . That's my son" She grinned and went back to sit with her husband , continue watching their favourite drama . The husband just shook his head at her and sigh . 

Kai was left there speechless , he can't say a word or move from his spot . 

"Jongin , you must be tired dear boy . Go upstar and rest" His mom said and he nodded like a robot .

Obeying his mother's word , he walk upstair and went straight to bed . 

 


Updated ^^

I don't know if you like it or not because I know some of you maybe expecting for Sehun and Naeun couple . 

Thanks for reading . Please subscribe and comment . ^^