일곱

First kiss 첫 키스

The next day , Naeun was late for school . She woke up late cause she don't sleep last night . It was not her will but she really CAN'T SLEEP . The reason she can't sleep is because her mind keep on repeating the conversation of her and Jinri at the cafe . She tried to get it out of her mind but she really can't .

Counting sheeps ? drank water ? sing lullaby ? Tossing around on the bed a few times like a mad man . That was she did but still she can't force herself to sleep . It's annoyed her because she was worried would not be able to concentrate in school the next day .

So in the end , she ended up watched television and ate ice cream in the middle of the night in the living room . At least it can distract her from remembering the conversation / Sehun . She  was afraid of Sehun's feelings towards her . Is it likes the other boys who confessed to her ? Liking her because of her face ? She hate the facts that she's pretty but yet at the same times , she feel grateful . She got many friends , everyone like her . Looking at Sehun's eyes , she knew that Sehun's is a good guy . But still , she can't jugde it too early . 

She thought too much that she didn't realize that the ice cream was completely eaten . The show makes her bored so she went back to her room . Trying to sleep again . It sucess but little that she know that the sun has risen . Her mom thought that she has waken up but NO ! Her mom notice that she didn't get out yet from her room nervously looking at the clock . When she went in her room , she saw her daugther still on the bed , sleeping.

 

Sehun on the other side . have the same matter but different reason . Hayoung keep on disturbing him to sleep . Last night , Hayoung forced him to tell her about how he met Naeun at the cafe .  Sehun tried his best to avoid her but she blakmailed him with insects . YES ! Oh Sehun afraid of insects . She told him that she will put insects in his beg in next morning .

The insects is her collection . That's why she can blackmailed Sehun easily . Sehun never set a foot in her room because there will be insects everywhere (The dead insects of course) . Especially on the wall . She even framed the dead insects then hanged it on the wall . Sehun would always winch everytime Hayoung brought dead insects in front of him . He can't even move from his place . He can't stand having a weird sister like this . Much more likely to have a sister who loves to collect insects . 

Sehun finished telling the story untill 10 at night , the exact time for him to sleep . He was about to sleep but Hayoung stopped him . She asked him to listen to her so called short-advice but it's not short at all . She just keep blabering in the middle of the night telling him get closer to her .Do this to her , do that to her and bla bla bla . She can't even get him the chance to sleep . It's annoyed him really but because of the threat , he was willing to awake . He don't really listen what she said but oh well . At least she know he was awake . It takes a few hours before he get to sleep. 

Sehun is the type of guy who can't sleep late at night . If it happened , he can't woke up early in the morning . Shout or push him from the bed ? He will not wake up . His mom got annoyed because he's really late for school so she end up pour cold water on him . It's work and tadah ! He woke up but still , he late for school .

 

Both of them end up get punishment .

"Both of you know what your fault right" Tiger Lee Mr Lee asked with his finger tapping on the desk . Sehun and Naeun nodded

Sehun and Naeun were caught for being late . Sehun tried to climb the school get but end up being caught by Mr.Lee . 

Naeun on the other side sucessfully climb the gate but end up being caught at the hallway by Mr.Lee too .

Sehun was surprised when Mr. Lee get in the office with Naeun followed behind . He can't believe that his crush can be late for school too . It makes him happy that she got late for school in the same day with him . He knows he's lame but he can't help it . Similarities between him and her made ​​him happy . 

Naeun was happy that there was another student in Mr.Lee office . She felt relieved when she thought that not her the only one who late for school . But when she looked at the face , her heart skip a beat . It's the person who can't make her sleep last night , Sehun ! 

"Naeun , you are the best student here , how can you be late?" Tiger Lee asked

"I'm sorry , just don't get enought sleep" Naeun mumbled at the last sentence

"How about you Sehun" Mr Lee turned his head towards Sehun .

"Me?" Sehun pointed at himself . 

"Nope . It's the person behind you I'm talking to" Mr Lee rolled his eyes "Of course it's you !" Both Naeun and Sehun jumped in surprise 

"I .. I woke up late" Sehun said in a low voice "I'm sorry"

"It's too late for sorry now . After class , clean up your classroom" Mr.Lee said as he packed his thing .

"Bwo? But that's a lot" Sehun protested . Naeun nodded , agree with him . 

"I'm sorry but it's your choice" Mr.Lee said sternly then went out of his room , leaving the two students there . They both sighed

 

"I'm sorry you have to walk home alone" Naeun have been apologized for the tenth time . She felt bad that Jinri have to walk alone that day . 

"I said it's okay Naeun , stop apologizing" Jinri rolled her eyes , annoyed 

"But ....."

"Hush ! Don't worry Naeun-ah . I can ask Jaehun to pick me up later" Jinri assured her 

"Okay then . I'm going now" Naeun sighed and tapped her shoulder then ran into the school building

"Have fun" Jinri smirked . She then took out her phone to call Jaehun . 

 

Naeun ran along the hallway . She and Sehun make a promise to see each other in front of their classroom . Went she arrived , she didn't saw Sehun sight . she was panting hard . She ran as fast as she can , worried that Sehun waited her for too long .

"Oh ! You already here" Naeun heard a familiar voice . She turned her back and saw Sehun with two bottles of drink in his hand

"Where did you go?" Naeun asked 

"I'm ... I'm sorry , I.. just .. there .. umm .. buy" Sehun stuttered . He can't even opened his eyes when he talk especially when they were alone like this . Sehun mentally slapped himself for not talking properly

"Don't worry , I just asked you where are you going . I won't scold you" Naeun convinced after she looks at how anxious Sehun was . 

"I .. just .. buy .. bought us drink" He mumbled . He looked at the bottles in his hand then lend one of it at Naeun . Naeun was startled at first but then she took it . She thanked him . Sehun replied with a nod . "I guess you like strawberry milk , so I bought it ." He rubbed the back of his neck . Naeun stayed silent "You don't like it ? I can change it if you want" Sehun was about to reached for the bottle but Naeun hugged it 

"No don't ! I like it . Thanks" Naeun smiled "But how did you know I like strawberry milk" She asked , suspicious .

"I .. I told you . I was guessing" Sehun answered but his eyes looked around but Naeun . Of course he knew Naeun likes Strawberry milk . 

"I see" Naeun nodded "Should we start now ? There's a lot to do"

"Ye.. yes"

 

"Please let me do it" Sehun beg .  He have been begging Naeun to switch their duty . Naeun suggest that she will clean the windows . Due to the high window , Naeun had to stand on the desk to reach the window's height .

Sehun was worried , he can't bear to see that his lover do dangerous thing . It's not that dangerous though, but Sehun is over acting . He thinks negatively about how Naeun would fall , broken her legs or arms , how she would die and bla bla bla . Oh Sehun~ 

"I can do it , your duty is too arrage the desk" Naeun rolled her eyes , annoyed .

"But it's dangerous . What if you fall?" Sehun pointed . He looked up at Naeun with feared eyes

"It will not happen" Naeun crossed her arm 

"But WHAT IF it happen" Sehun emphasize the words 'what if' . "Please let me do it" He started to pull Naeun arms , forcing her down from the desk . Naeun did not budge . She pulled back her arm but Sehun pulled it harder . 

They struggledlike that for awhile until Naeun lost her balance . She know that she will fell and close her eyes for the impact . She waited but she felt nothing besides a strong hand grippped her shoulder , prevent her from falling . She opened her eyes slowly , and she saw Sehun eyes widen . It took time for her to know the real situation untill she feel a soft thing rubbed softly against her lips . She feel that her heart will explode anytime soon . Her heart is beating rapidly . Her eyes widen that the sight in front of her .

 

She kissed Sehun !


Updated :D

Sorry for the late update . 

Thanks for reading //bow//